Poll: Do you agree with Marc Lamont Hill being fired?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Pathetic. Israel (made up of European post WW2 immigrants) is practicing Apartheid and oppression of the native population.

It is right to call this out. It is right to advocate for the freedom of the Palestinian people.
    Leave it to local "progressive" white knight to call self-defense "apartheid" and support unprovoked attack on the foreign country, which defends itself.
    Elba - you are fascist.

Basically, pro-Israel nutcases like to accuse anyone who criticises the Israeli government as being anti-Semitic.

I don't know much about this guy but on the basis of these comments alone, no it doesn't look like anti-Semitism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DinardJoulien View Post
    Leave it to local "progressive" white knight to call self-defense "apartheid"
    Apartheid is... self-defense?

Well I imagine that's the line racists used to defend it back during Apartheid South Africa kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No you need to grow the fuck up, and recognize that while I am not for capitalism unchecked or property rights, i do believe in them, and I personally don't give a fuck about your whining and what you think is unfair based on whatever your beliefs are.

If CNN, Fox News, Private Religious School or TV show, if they don't want or accept your dumb ass opinion possibly affecting them in a way that damages their image or brand, they are perfectly with in their rights to fire your ass!

You don't like it, learn to shut the fuck up, keep your asinine unimportant opinion to yourself or at least be smart enough to be aware of where and when you say something online and the consequences.

I am perfectly ok with all of the internet not being the place where Walmart like behavior has to be put up with everywhere. Want to say whatever you want say it in your house with your company.
    A glorious meltdown?
    A glorious meltdown.
    I wonder what have triggered this specimen?

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    If Palestine were to forcibly conquer Israel it would just be another in a never-ending string of violent usurpation that has been the driving force in "ownership" of the Levant since pre-history.
    Rightful property of the Canaanites!

Ahaha, I somehow missed this video all these years. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Apartheid is... self-defense?
    Well I imagine that's the line racists used to defend it back during Apartheid South Africa kek.
    No, it's self-defense being called "apartheid" here, dummy libby.
    But, of course, "pooh pooh innocent muzlimz, who just want to pillage evul Israel", no biggie, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't know of any mainstream political commentator that advocates for Israel forcibly conquering Palestine.
    You know Israel IS a conquest of Palestine yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's self-defense being called "apartheid" here, dummy libby.
    But, of course, "pooh pooh innocent muzlimz, who just want to pillage evul Israel", no biggie, really.
    The apartheid in question would have to be inside Israel.

You... you realise Israel isn't exclusively Jewish right?

You know Israel IS a conquest of Palestine yeah?
    No it is not.

No it is not.
    It was land carved straight out of Palestine by the British, and continues to push its borders. It absolutely is.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no idea why nazis hated them so much specifically.

it's stupid to me. to me, a white person is a white person is a white person. from the top of norway to the east of iran, and down to the very tip of italy.
    From memory, after ww1 French Jews came into Germany to control the population and enforce Germanys forced reparation payments. They beat women and children in the streets and were taking coal and food in the winter. The Jewish population and a large majority of the American population boycotted German made products leading to the Germans boycotting and forcefully shutting down the local Jewish economy. If you see what the world was doing to the Germans after WW1 it's very easy to see how Hitler and the Nazi party came to power. I don't condone the treatment of Jews by any means, but you can see how people back then could.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

It was land carved straight out of Palestine by the British, and continues to push its borders. It absolutely is.
    That is a gross oversimplification which leaves out the partition plan, the Arab rejection of that plan, and the war that followed.

That is a gross oversimplification which leaves out the partition plan, the Arab rejection of that plan, and the war that followed.
    I'm going to carve off half of the United States, propose a "partition plan" and if you don't like it, well it's your fault and I'll have to defend myself from this foreign aggression into my sovereign country.

1. Obviously yes. He rubs elbows with FarahCON (misspelled intentionally because fuck that guy)

2. Sure why not. Not really my problem/business but what's good for the goose is good for the gander

3. Seeing as how the UN is just a limp-dick boys club with no real power or authority, passing a declaration that says "fuck the UN" is ok with me.

Criticizing Israel for anything, no matter how egregious, makes you antisemitic nowadays.

I'm going to carve off half of the United States, propose a "partition plan" and if you don't like it, well it's your fault and I'll have to defend myself from this foreign aggression into my sovereign country.
    Palestine was not a sovereign country and the British mandate wasn't foreign aggression. It was legally acquired British territory that they gained from the Ottomans in a war that the latter helped provoke. Plenty of the Jews in Mandatory Palestine had, by 1948, been there for almost a hundred years when the Aliyah began so they had a legitimate claim to their own land. The Palestinians rejected a UN resolution to the land they controlled and this was exploited by neighboring Arab countries. That might count as foreign aggression into a sovereign country.

Palestine was not a sovereign country and the British mandate wasn't foreign aggression. It was legally acquired British territory that they gained from the Ottomans in a war that the latter helped provoke. Plenty of the Jews in Mandatory Palestine had, by 1948, been there for almost a hundred years when the Aliyah began so they had a legitimate claim to their own land. The Palestinians rejected a UN resolution to the land they controlled and this was exploited by neighboring Arab countries. That might count as foreign aggression into a sovereign country.
    Oh okay, so you'd be fine with it if I bought America from Russia beforehand.

I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    2. It was right to sack him. If you are a political commentator on the payroll of a media outlet, keep your opinions to yourself. This isn't Fox News.
    Pretending everything is 50/50 is biased aswell..

I don't understand.
    Since apparently they own it at the moment.

The apartheid in question would have to be inside Israel.

You... you realise Israel isn't exclusively Jewish right?
    You...do not know what apartheid is and is still bringing this word into a conversation?

- - - Updated - - -

Another libby non-sense.

You...do not know what apartheid is and is still bringing this word into a conversation?

- - - Updated - - -

Another libby non-sense.
    And yet, what Israel is practicing is similar to apartheid South Africa. It's nice to see so many people cheering for the systematic oppression of an indigenous population.