Even though i support Birmingham City i really do hope Solihull Moors gets its dream tie with Arsenal.

I actually grew up not far from where Solihull Moors play so i certainly will be cheering them on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    Manchester United. "Proper challenge". Hahahaha!

Yeovil Town, there's a proper challenge. A team where you can still point to almost any player in the world and get him, not so much.
    What? No one wants to play for United anymore. Even United players don't want to play for United.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    What? No one wants to play for United anymore. Even United players don't want to play for United.
    That'll change when they show Jose the door though. Probably. No?

Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    Manchester United. "Proper challenge". Hahahaha!

Yeovil Town, there's a proper challenge. A team where you can still point to almost any player in the world and get him, not so much.
    Whats the expectation at Yeovil vs the expectation at utd and you have to battle with media/insane attention.

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    That'll change when they show Jose the door though. Probably. No?
    One can only hope...

have people written off utd vs arsenal?

Their attack looks decent, but they are still leaky. If utd can have one of those games out of 12 where they get 3/3 shots on target and goals then they can win.

Arsenal are favourites but I dont think utd are totally out of it.

Today will be the first time in 55 league matches we play without the "walking red card" Granit Xhaka. Shame because he's improved a fair bit this season. Torreira can carry any midfielder though so I'm not too worried about who will play instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    have people written off utd vs arsenal?

Their attack looks decent, but they are still leaky. If utd can have one of those games out of 12 where they get 3/3 shots on target and goals then they can win.

Arsenal are favourites but I dont think utd are totally out of it.
    Leaky defence > no defence at all which is what United have. Arsenal will have no shortage of chances, with strikers who actually score goals.

Part of me kinda hopes Arsenal win it tonight because maybe it will put the nail in the coffin with Mourinho, but i also have a bad feeling we'll grind out a result against Arsenal and the torment continues.

It's a bit catch 22 to follow MU at the moment because it doesn't really matter if we win, draw or lose, the enjoyment you get out of it is about the same either way.

Deleted
    It would be very Arsenal of Arsenal to get crushed tonight if Wenger was still there but now who knows.

Genuinley think Man United are going to get destroyed tonight.
    Their midfield and defence just won't be able to cope with Arsenal's pace.

The big question is...should Ozil start?

The BVB got a great season, time to sell all the key players!
    Pulisic to Chelsea for 80 Million....

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    The BVB got a great season, time to sell all the key players!
    Pulisic to Chelsea for 80 Million....
    Yeah fuck that.
    Laughing stock of Europe if we pay £80m for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Yeah fuck that.
    Laughing stock of Europe if we pay £80m for him.
    Nah, just 80 Million € ^^
    Oh and Barca want Sancho for 120 Million € if you believe the spanish news.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Oh and Barca want Sancho for 120 Million € if you believe the spanish news.
    Who is Sancho? I don't see that anywhere in the Spanish papers

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Who is Sancho? I don't see that anywhere in the Spanish papers
    German BVB news site wrote that. No idea if its true but it wouldnt be the first time.
    I mean the Dembele deal was also a fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Leaky defence > no defence at all which is what United have. Arsenal will have no shortage of chances, with strikers who actually score goals.
    david de gea > leno

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba and Lukaku dropped kek, 170mill on the bench.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Whats the expectation at Yeovil vs the expectation at utd and you have to battle with media/insane attention.

Thanks.
    As a Yeovil fan, born and raised our aim is to continually avoid relegation by signing loan players and short term contracts.

Poisoned chalice with our utterly inept board.

Spain's version of De Gea showing up for Man United today

Scoring from a dive. The history of the Man United.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.