Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All I want is cap to have his proper shield back and to actually have some scenes in part 2. He was criminally underused in part 1

Make use of that beard damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    All I want is cap to have his proper shield back and to actually have some scenes in part 2. He was criminally underused in part 1

Not everyone has a fist under their beard like Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Not everyone has a fist under their beard like Chuck Norris.
    But bearded Cap america is his final form. He should be operating at his maximum. Plus considering the stakes, the stage is set for some epic cap moments

Deleted
    But bearded Cap america is his final form. He should be operating at his maximum. Plus considering the stakes, the stage is set for some epic cap moments
    That's not his final form!!

His final form is Grandpa "Supersoldier serum out" Steve Rogers....an unstoppable force with the superpowers of making you wait 20 minutes in the store because he is paying with cents and driving at 50 Km/h on the highway.

Thanos is already trembling...

On a more serious note (really not) I'm pretty sure he will get more than 6.5 minutes of screen time.

IW was an experiment. An attempt to do something that works well in comics (character bloating) but not so well on films.IW was a fun thing to watch but from my perspective is not one the best MCU movies allthough I hope the 2 billions on box office helps Kegin Feige alleviate the pain and emotional distress of my mild criticism.

"Avengers:Assemble!"(yeah I play my particular bingo too) will be a more traditional film with the necessary " Oh Tony I missed you so much!!! Let's forgive us !!!" "Oh Steve...come give me a kiss!!" moment and the (almost) necessary death(death in the Marvel sense) of both characters.

My one wish for Avengers 4 is no more Wakanda. If there's not a single shot there then I'm happy.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    What was wrong with Wakanda?
    It's boring and was overused in Avengers 3.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    My one wish for Avengers 4 is no more Wakanda. If there's not a single shot there then I'm happy.
    Wakanda problems did you have with the place?

the film felt like a finish line.

If you watch it from start to finish without seeing any previous marvel films it makes little to no sense.

Its not a stand alone film. That really isnt hard to understand
    ...with your incredible understanding of how to make a film universe, you should go apply to DC, they have been accepting people of your skill level for 10+ years

Its not MEANT to be a stand-alone film, how dense are you? This is like saying Return of the Jedi sucked because you didnt want to be bothered to watch A New Hope and Empire Strikes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Wakanda problems did you have with the place?
    icwutududthar

OT: I liked that they had BP in Wakanda. That is his "Home slice" like Metropolis is to Superman, Gotham to Batman, Manhattan to Spiderman. It felt good. How was it over used in AV 3 though? It was the LAST spot for Thanos to go to to get the last of the stones so made a good setting for the final battle.
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2018-12-05 at 07:24 PM.

the film felt like a finish line.

If you watch it from start to finish without seeing any previous marvel films it makes little to no sense.

Its not a stand alone film. That really isnt hard to understand
    Except the movie is part 1 of 2 with the second part (Avengers 4) coming next year.

i wonder what the avengers 4 title will be.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Except the movie is part 1 of 2 with the second part (Avengers 4) coming next year.
    No... Avengers 4 is avengers 4. In the early days of pre production they were going to make a 5h long movie and then split it into 2 parts. However that got changed later on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    i wonder what the avengers 4 title will be.
    Oh, I assume we all wonder that. Assemble would be a nice, simple title. But annihilation would be quite a cool one and maybe have some foreshadowing what will happen (annihilation is a good sotryline from the comics)

Deleted

Hes the most boring hero in the bunch. No special power, just a little faster and stronger than the average human. He isnt witty. He isnt funny. He's just... bland. Boring. They have him too much already.

Quote Originally Posted by Xacus View Post
    Hes the most boring hero in the bunch. No special power, just a little faster and stronger than the average human. He isnt witty. He isnt funny. He's just... bland. Boring. They have him too much already.
    Huh. Steve Rogers is by far the most interesting MCU hero to me, and the only real reason I'm going to see part 2 is because I want to see how his story ends. He doesn't have a flashy superpower. He doesn't have an angsty arc. He's just one, solid man who will stand up for what's right, no matter how much it hurts him, no matter how much it hurts other, and no matter what other people think about him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Huh. Steve Rogers is by far the most interesting MCU hero to me, and the only real reason I'm going to see part 2 is because I want to see how his story ends. He doesn't have a flashy superpower. He doesn't have an angsty arc. He's just one, solid man who will stand up for what's right, no matter how much it hurts him, no matter how much it hurts other, and no matter what other people think about him.
    Except, hes not even that. He let his personal interests before what's right by saving his mass murderer KGB brainwashed boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    No... Avengers 4 is avengers 4. In the early days of pre production they were going to make a 5h long movie and then split it into 2 parts. However that got changed later on.
    I mean, they SAY that, but Avengers 3 is a bit of a cliffhanger that will be resolved in Avengers 4. So the difference between "sequel" and "second half" is debatable.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Xacus View Post
    Except, hes not even that. He let his personal interests before what's right by saving his mass murderer KGB brainwashed boyfriend.
    I suggest you watch Overly Sarcastic Production's video on paragons, specifically the segment that makes Cap so memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    The Infinity war story ain't over yet though, so it would be really weird and a bit dumb if they just leave that hanging. Plus resolving it could lead to a method of allowing some of the characters Fox owns to come into the MCU, since Disney owns Fox now.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I mean, they SAY that, but Avengers 3 is a bit of a cliffhanger that will be resolved in Avengers 4. So the difference between "sequel" and "second half" is debatable.
    So, just like Tony who immediatly shat on the Accords he fought so hard for and against his former teammates just so he could forgive himself for the Ultron-debacle? Because the drugged and brainwashed human had killed his mommy?

PS: @Val: Good video.
    The so far best quote from Cap i can find:
    “Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move.”
    Last edited by segara82; 2018-12-05 at 10:19 PM. Reason: typos
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?