Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    Did anyone test the ptr buffs in M+ and what talents are looking good for optimal dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonikmlg View Post
    prolly hailstorm with natural harmony gonna be rly good
    I was thinking about Hailstorm + NHarmony too, will give it a go for sure.

What else do you have in mind?

Man, I do miss Panda / WoD shamans...

the word all over discord is the optimal build doesn't change

Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    the word all over discord is the optimal build doesn't change
    How can it change?

They simply did numbers tuning.

THREE MONTHS for numbers tuning.

Better not to add else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    I was thinking about Hailstorm + NHarmony too, will give it a go for sure.

What else do you have in mind?
    pretty sure u want to have atleast one thunderaan totem trait
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Pack Spirit (Azerite Trait) is reduced by 80% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was a 50% reduction).
    You guys might of not tried it but I made a Pack Spirit x3 set for pvp after the healing surge nerf. I had really good surviveability at the cost of damage, guess blizzard don't want enhancement being nothing more than fucking glass.

Nerf to the ground, why do we deserve this?

#BackOnSucideWatch

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    You guys might of not tried it but I made a Pack Spirit x3 set for pvp after the healing surge nerf. I had really good surviveability at the cost of damage, guess blizzard don't want enhancement being nothing more than fucking glass.

Nerf to the ground, why do we deserve this?

#BackOnSucideWatch
    TBH I'm guessing it's people like you that caused this nerf. If they nerfed it again it was probably totally OP. Calm down it's a nerf to one azerite trait, it's not the end of the world. And if your playstyle is to turtle up and run around in ghostwolf then you probably need to just get better TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    TBH I'm guessing it's people like you that caused this nerf. If they nerfed it again it was probably totally OP. Calm down it's a nerf to one azerite trait, it's not the end of the world. And if your playstyle is to turtle up and run around in ghostwolf then you probably need to just get better TBH.
    Yeah, how inconsiderate of me playing the game and picking azerite powers to make my glass spec more durable. Why even have the talent active in PVP when you nerf it by 80%, that's bad game design if I ever saw it.

If you can't broaden your mind and see the potential of kiting and healing up, then you've got some really bad tunnel vision. As for it being the end of the world, I never said it was, you're just trying to paint us in a bad light like Ion.

#SuicideWatch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    if you take in consideration that shaman dont have to much survivability and medium utility in pvp, kiting in GW while healing at the same time was been a really reliable tactic that could be easly countered by dispell+stun or spam dispell so basicly by half of classes and every Blood Elf

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

only thing i want from the devs is removing forked lightning from rtl. it breaks ever cc in the game. if you dont take it your dmg is nothing. pvp dmg balanced around that talent. but you cant play with mages locks and monks cuz it breaks cc instantly.

Idk but I'm feeling like I do less dps since the patch. Could be because they removed one pvp perk, can't remember what it was, but I had to reassign one ability.

Also feel more maelstrom starved right now; strange.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Idk but I'm feeling like I do less dps since the patch. Could be because they removed one pvp perk, can't remember what it was, but I had to reassign one ability.

Also feel more maelstrom starved right now; strange.
    They've added no new pvp talents for us, merged 2 together making it weaker and taken out static cling which was a 15% dmg increase.

On the +side they've increased our damage by 5% overall, but yes I feel similar too. I also feel even more like glass after the patch