Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ele is still pretty bad in 2s. They might find a spot in 3s. I didnt have time to play any games but I watched a few streams and Eles were getting trained. I think Enh will still be the goto for PvP if youre going to want to play DPS Sham.

Lasso is real fucking stupid not to mention the name is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    They might find a spot in 3s. I didnt have time to play any games but I watched a few streams and Eles were getting trained. I think Enh will still be the goto for PvP if youre going to want to play DPS Sham.
    But i doubt Enhance will remain the to go spec for 3v3 if Ele stays as it is.
    I tried it yesterday and went like 29-11, the burst coming from Stormkeeper is utterly insane, MS just keeps coming via Icefury / FrS.

Ele is very dangerous once again and as in Legion, you need to get off a handful of hardcasts to apply pressure, which is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Lasso is real fucking stupid not to mention the name is dumb.
    I think the spell in terms of flavor is fine, i mean they could call it "Lightning shackle" but then even the name is a copy from DotA Shackle spell off the Shadow Shaman.

Its a pretty damn strong spec. I havent competed seriously but 90% of our games end in a healer dying to Lasso whilst the dps sits a stun and cant interupt.

2s is always harder for casters, Ele is still strong there but you need a healer who can dps and is not squishy (hpal).