Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just accept the fact, while wow hasn't exactly been high concept art and writing like.. ever, in the past it at least had some integrity in what you enjoyed following.

They don't have that anymore, the writing and choices made is just a dumpster fire now.

And yeah, 'morally grey' is really just an excuse to be a twat as and when it suits you.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-12-15 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Because same people who say that, go absolutely nuts when Alliance is doing something against Horde.
    Thats because it is expected from the Horde (unless you are one of those "noblesavage" subscribers). Alliance on the other hand needs to show darker side more often with the Golden promise at its head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Because same people who say that, go absolutely nuts when Alliance is doing something against Horde.
    Some do sure.

Closest thing the Alliance did to this was Rogers gunning down Orcs who were trying to surrender. While I don’t view that as wrong from a moral perspective. Tactically it would have been better to capture them and interrogate them. Maybe ransom them back to the Horde in some kind of prisoner exchange (Though I doubt Hellscream would have accepted, Vol’jin would have after he was deposed).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats because it is expected from the Horde (unless you are one of those "noblesavage" subscribers). Alliance on the other hand needs to show darker side more often with the Golden promise at its head.
    It's expected from the Horde to burn alive thousands of civilians? Looking at the outrage on the internet from few months ago, I don't think so.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

It's expected from the Horde to burn alive thousands of civilians? Looking at the outrage on the internet from few months ago, I don't think so.
    Its expected after said burning.

And who cares about thousands. Try 14 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It's almost like having an undead warmonger for a leader is a bad idea.
    No arguments here.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    So, Boralus, Horde invasion: we attack hospital and kill head mistveawer.

Another glorious honorful victory for mistaken underdog honorable noble savage morally grey faction! I even got praised by our Light-loving paladin lady that turned from her evil ways back in TBC.

Can we please have orphanage blighting WQ next?
    Just think of the glory of eliminating dozens of future "they will conquer us" Alliance soldiers at once!

I would totally love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And who cares about thousands. Try 14 billion.
    Comparing Warhammer to WoW is just unfair.

But remember, only Sylvanas is responsible for this. The Horde itself are innocent noblesavages who hate doing these things and are just yearning for their spiritual liege to bring them back into the light.

More of this, please, Blizzard.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Something tells me that someone at blizzard discovered postal. Or grezzo 2. And now they are trying to shamelessly copycat them.

Now we need an equivalent quest for the Alliance, where they decide to spare the Horde's medic. Just so we don't forget who's evil here. Preferably narrated by Anduin. It's all about subtlety.

Although I must say that this could also be a reminder that no matter where we are, pandaren always suffer the most.

7+ Year Old Account
    As much of a meme morally grey is, thats morally grey. This sort of scenario isn't new so why is everyone up in arms over it?

Let's hope they don't put Sylvanas on trial for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and the last quest: Mag'har, who are like TOTALLY oppressed by evul Yrel for absolutely nothing provide us with azerite-powered Iron Star to run Boralus' defenders over. Papa Garrosh would be proud.
    you first post have a point, but this don't make sense, just generic rant

Just as a note. Another quest in the area is Cromush yelling "For the Warchief" and having you man a cannon to indiscriminately shell an area with civilians in it.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh hey, Nian is that Panda from the brewmoon scenario.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mistweaver_Nian

thanks god i (accidentally) play A this time.

i mean... i am not proud to be one of the douche bags, but... horde? there isnt a Horde any longer. the underdog faction has left with thrall. since that it is a bunch of greedy bastards (gallywix), murderers and psychos (sylvanas, garrosh), idiots and douche bags (Baine, Lorthemar) and filler chars like Lyadrin, Saurfang and others.

Hell, we even dont have a real orc lead or troll lead. Horde became a fucked up faction i no longer wanna be a part of. Wether i want be working for murderers, nor i like that „monsters“ theme, blizz tries to giving them since years. No thx.

Even as the child of the horde i am (or was) since 2005 (and i play since then without interruption), i no longer be on that train. FU modern Horde.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2018-12-15 at 12:48 PM.

the underdog faction has left with thrall
    Not really. The Horde is still the underdog faction because both Greymane and Nathanos aknowledge that the Alliance is winning the war after the Battle of Dazar'alor. The underdog is not the good guy, the underdog is the weak guy, and the Horde will lose the war in a matter of weeks (obviously they won't thanks to Azshara deus ex machina though).
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So, Boralus, Horde invasion: we attack hospital and kill head mistveawer.

Another glorious honorful victory for mistaken underdog honorable noble savage morally grey faction! I even got praised by our Light-loving paladin lady that turned from her evil ways back in TBC.

Can we please have orphanage blighting WQ next?
    Just think of the glory of eliminating dozens of future "they will conquer us" Alliance soldiers at once!

I have called you a waaaaaambulance for your butthurtitis

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh hey, Nian is that Panda from the brewmoon scenario.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mistweaver_Nian
    She deserved that end for that one. May the lord of mud have mercy on her soul.