Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What happen to Saurfang next?

Now we know, that he escaped, but what he will do next? We know, that he is not rejoining Sylvanas.. ..sooooo what he will do next?

7+ Year Old Account
    I expect we will see the Greenaxe Revolution, ending with Sylvanas defeated by the joint efforts of the Alliance and the Horde. She will be taken to Northrend where she will stand trial, only to be broken out by everyone's favourite yaoi prince, Wrathion. Wrathion will then send Sylvanas to the shadowlands, where she will betray him and rally the denizens of the shadowlands to attack Azeroth.

Next expansion will be called Waifulords of Shadowor.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They're seeding the rebellion thing but the key difference is there isn't as much Horde support for one as with Garrosh. Sylvanas is more cunning and intelligent, keeping the Horde behind her, through blackmail when necessary.

Ultimately I think Saurfang will attempt to return the Horde to its roots and Sylvanas will receive some form of comeuppance. I do not think it will end with Sylvanas as a raid boss for the Alliance and Horde. Even if she does wind up a raid boss, they've already set up the mechanics where we can have bosses that canonically only one faction fights, so she could easily be an Alliance-"only" raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    They're seeding the rebellion thing but the key difference is there isn't as much Horde support for one as with Garrosh. Sylvanas is more cunning and intelligent, keeping the Horde behind her, through blackmail when necessary.

Ultimately I think Saurfang will attempt to return the Horde to its roots and Sylvanas will receive some form of comeuppance. I do not think it will end with Sylvanas as a raid boss for the Alliance and Horde. Even if she does wind up a raid boss, they've already set up the mechanics where we can have bosses that canonically only one faction fights, so she could easily be an Alliance-"only" raid boss.
    I believe Vol'jin will save her ass with revealing who was behind of his own death and making her warchief, also a good timed N'zoth could save the life of the horde
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2018-12-20 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I do not think it will end with Sylvanas as a raid boss for the Alliance and Horde. Even if she does wind up a raid boss, they've already set up the mechanics where we can have bosses that canonically only one faction fights, so she could easily be an Alliance-"only" raid boss.
    If we think about the Warbringer videos, Jaina is a raid boss and Azshara is very likely becoming one too, in 8.2...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I believe Vol'jin will save her ass with revealing whobwas behind of his own death and making her warchief, also a good timed N'zoth could save the life of the horde
    "Before ya strike down sylvanas. All of ya should know one thing.

It was N'zoth.

Bye"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    If there is any justice, exposed as a treacherous Alliance puppet, then caught and punished as one. But this is Blizzard on their "Horde Identity" narrative trip once again, so who the fuck knows...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    If there is any justice, exposed as a treacherous Alliance puppet, then caught and punished as one. But this is Blizzard on their "Horde Identity" narrative trip once again, so who the fuck knows...
    Love how sylvanas fans call saurfang a puppet, despite them being the biggest puppets of all.

how I enjoyed killing those deathguards and sylvanas's ranger puppet.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-12-20 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Love how sylvanas fans call saurfang a puppet, despite them being the biggest puppets of all.

Love how you equate being loyal to your own Warcheif with collaborating with the enemy King but at the same time proclaim Saurfang is all about "muh honour" - he's a walking Horde contradiction and the biggest hypocrite of all Horde characters, just like his lackey fanboys who put their fingers in their ears and sing "la la la la for honour la la la" How I enjoyed telling this traitor scum and his meme sidekick Troll to go fuck themselves.
    Last edited by mmoc997d567772; 2018-12-20 at 02:13 PM.

Spiritual journey followed by rallying the part of the Horde that doesn't like the Warchief. (Remind you of anything?)

Got no joke here. I just calls it like I sees it.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-12-20 at 02:23 PM.

He'll fully join the alliance, maybe bring an allied race over. They'll erect a statue of him in the entrance of stormwind that'll piss off alliance with "horde bias."

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "Before ya strike down sylvanas. All of ya should know one thing.

It was N'zoth.

Bye"
    Yeah and magically somehow they join to stop N'zoth and use "old gods corruption" card to save their asses

You know the funny thing is when you play the horde, somehow blizzard gives you more desire to kill your own "allies" as Horde with my Tauren I enjoyed to kill the ranger and the forsakens, wish there were orcs, trolls and some taurens to kill there as well and from the alliance, I always take the chance of killing humans, nelves and dwarfs
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

considering it's up in the air how Saurfang managed to get out of the sewers and the last peek at the cell with him in it was a rather amicable one on one with the High King, the idea notion of "puppet" applied to Saurfang makes a lot of sense. Our characters shouldn't have any idea about that though.

The problem really lies in how they're now revealing various parts of story plot that weren't explained or even present in the game. Of course various characters get fans a certain way when their actions in the story weren't being shown in anyway.

But the whole 'who's a bigger puppet' argument is just going to fall flat cause everyone's a puppet and ignoring the real issues and doing actions that just validate each others beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    considering it's up in the air how Saurfang managed to get out of the sewers and the last peek at the cell with him in it was a rather amicable one on one with the High King, the idea notion of "puppet" applied to Saurfang makes a lot of sense. Our characters shouldn't have any idea about that though.

The problem really lies in how they're now revealing various parts of story plot that weren't explained or even present in the game. Of course various characters get fans a certain way when their actions in the story weren't being shown in anyway.

But the whole 'who's a bigger puppet' argument is just going to fall flat cause everyone's a puppet and ignoring the real issues and doing actions that just validate each others beliefs.
    The investigation quest makes it pretty damn clear SI7 assisted him in "escape"

7+ Year Old Account
    he prob will die to baine be warchief or be warchief himself after they kerrigan sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    Love how you equate being loyal to your own Warcheif with collaborating with the enemy King
    like you did in mop...? you collaborate with not the enemy king but their leaders to betray your warchief, and now is claiming the moral high ground, what hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    he prob will die to baine be warchief or be warchief himself after they kerrigan sylvanas.

like you did in mop...? you collaborate with not the enemy king but their leaders to betray your warchief, and now is claiming the moral high ground, what hypocrisy
    Difference is Garrosh kicked us all out of his "horde" so he wasn't our warchief.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Difference is Garrosh kicked us all out of his "horde" so he wasn't our warchief.
    th rebellion started before they kicked us, so, yeah, we betray him, and we also sided with the alliance to raid our own city

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    th rebellion started before they kicked us, so, yeah, we betray him
    It started after he tried to assassinate a horde leader, but yeah, "we betray him" lol. It's tote's the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It started after he tried to assassinate a horde leader, but yeah, "we betray him" lol. It's tote's the same.
    a leader who openly betray him, and promise to kill him, suuuure. its not the same indeed, Garrosh did nothing wrong