10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You are not familiar with the Dragon Quest franchise?

The franchise is so famous in Japan that is forbidden by Law to release it there in a week day. must be on the weekend otherwise people skip work, lol
    The "artwork" is all made by Akira Toriyama...the guy who created Dragon Ball Z.
    The "mature" content...hummm i dont know. Maybe it has a little bit a "fan service"? People die a lot also in this games but nothing graphic.

I enjoyed all Dragon Quests so far. this one people say its good...so i believe but must see with my own eyes
    I've heard of it but not all that much familiar with it, grew up with Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire and some one time classics like Wild Arms and so on. Rating will probably be influenced due to it having a long time following but that's often a double edged sword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I've heard of it but not all that much familiar with it, grew up with Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire and some one time classics like Wild Arms and so on. Rating will probably be influenced due to it having a long time following but that's often a double edged sword.
    Omg! Breath of Fire is my favorite RPG both 3 and 4.
    I have the actual physical copy of IV here by my side
    We have similar taste

10+ Year Old Account
    Free Megadimension Neptunia key, turns out I already had it:

N7TKL-NW0YL-0RVTN
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

It's been redeemed already. I would suggest not entering codes out like that, bots generally take it the minute you post it.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn bots got to the anime tiddies before me.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Free Megadimension Neptunia key, turns out I already had it:
    You can always join the MMOC group
    https://www.steamgifts.com/group/dRc3D/mmochb

I have all these if anyone wants anything pm me. I will freely admit, I check post history to make sure you aren't a prick before I gift something. so if you are an assclown.. don't waste your time!

"There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I have all these if anyone wants anything pm me. I will freely admit, I check post history to make sure you aren't a prick before I gift something. so if you are an assclown.. don't waste your time!

Always greatly appreciated ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I know @icedwarrior was looking for a copy of Megaman earlier on. Not sure if he found one or if you still have it available. I'll message him on steam too (and pinged him here) and see

10+ Year Old Account
    oh a screenshot of unredeemed keys is a good idea. I'm sitting on so many. Nothing exciting, but still.

So yeah:
    https://imgur.com/a/WTRHj9I

PM me if you want anything. Will edit claims as they happen.

The following are claimed:

• Wizard of Legend
    • GW2 Heroic
    • Just Cause 3 XXL
    • JumpJet Rex
    • Project cars 2
    • Elderscrolls card pack
    • Hard Reset Redux
    • Acceleration of SUGURI 2
    • Lion Quest
    • Offensive Combat
    • Lost Winds
    • Hearts of Iron
    • The Dwarves
    Last edited by Tziva; 2018-12-26 at 11:03 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Steam

.hack//G.U. Last Recode....................14.99€

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...U_Last_Recode/

Note:
    I have zero idea if this games are good or not.
    I just know this has been selling for 50 bucks on steam since forever and i always wanted it.
    Its so cheap now.
    I think it has 4 games included.
    Old ones and the new one.

- - - Updated - - -

@Tziva
    Your Holy Spirit is over 9000!
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-12-23 at 10:07 AM.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tales of Berseria is also pretty cheap. $12.50 on Steam. It's always 50 bucks too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam

.hack//G.U. Last Recode....................14.99€

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...U_Last_Recode/

Note:
    I have zero idea if this games are good or not.
    I just know this has been selling for 50 bucks on steam since forever and i always wanted it.
    Its so cheap now.
    I think it has 4 games included.
    Old ones and the new one.

- - - Updated - - -

@Tziva
    Your Holy Spirit is over 9000!
    It is an old PlayStation 2 game, I loved it in my youth and bought it during the winter sale. definitely recommend it for the story. though it's quite grindy.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    It is an old PlayStation 2 game, I loved it in my youth and bought it during the winter sale. definitely recommend it for the story. though it's quite grindy.
    I played the introduction and i jizzed all over the place.
    Because i am a "World PvP" fan.
    And the introduction to this game is about Player Killers and Player Killer Killers.

Aww it was so good...just like the Anime Sword Art Online

I hope the rest of the game is just as good. Im glad you liked it :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I played the introduction and i jizzed all over the place.
    Because i am a "World PvP" fan.
    And the introduction to this game is about Player Killers and Player Killer Killers.

Aww it was so good...just like the Anime Sword Art Online

I hope the rest of the game is just as good. Im glad you liked it :3
    Back in the days it had 4 games. I have all 4 on my shelf(could only find 2, no clue where the rest are). The story is amazing, and the gameplay works quite well with the story.

I would recommend reading the light novels, mangas and anime. While their stories are not as good as the game, they add background information and adds to the total story.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a free key for Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC they don't want? :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    No... no.... no no no, you just take that back right away! >:[
    Don’t you dare to compare that aberration to my beloved .hack! =P

*triggered!*

Seriously now, .hack//roots tells you the story before the game, and .hack//G.U. Trilogy tells you the story of the video game, as for the game itself, well, it’s a remastered PS2 game, it does feel kind of outdated, but I still had fun with it, they added a little of extra content to the end of it and hints for a possible future new game .hack as well.
    Dude...I grew up with .hack, but seriously, SAO blew it out of the water...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post

Dude...I grew up with .hack, but seriously, SAO blew it out of the water...
    You dont deserve a key for saying that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    Back in the days it had 4 games. I have all 4 on my shelf(could only find 2, no clue where the rest are). The story is amazing, and the gameplay works quite well with the story.

I would recommend reading the light novels, mangas and anime. While their stories are not as good as the game, they add background information and adds to the total story.
    The original .hack games! Those are rare dude. (i had a game collector phase in my youth)
    I think i had the 4 at some point when i was young and sold them all
    But i remember them as clear as day
    So cool you still have them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    No... no.... no no no, you just take that back right away! >:[
    Don’t you dare to compare that aberration to my beloved .hack! =P

*triggered!*

Seriously now, .hack//roots tells you the story before the game, and .hack//G.U. Trilogy tells you the story of the video game, as for the game itself, well, it’s a remastered PS2 game, it does feel kind of outdated, but I still had fun with it, they added a little of extra content to the end of it and hints for a possible future new game .hack as well.
    Ahah sorry

Yeah the Player Killers in Sword Art Online were pussies and killed people in their sleep by holding players hands (while they slept) and accept a duel...and then i cant remember what they did to finish them off.

I cant wait to play this .hack games...but first i need to finish Dragon Quest XI.

Thanks for the info

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahah sorry

Yeah, the Player Killers in Sword Art Online were pussies and killed people in their sleep by holding players hands (while they slept) and accept a duel...and then I can't remember what they did to finish them off.

I can't wait to play this .hack games...but first, I need to finish Dragon Quest XI.

Thanks for the info
    Just be warned its kind of grindy. Many areas look the same, for obvious reasons(the game is massive for its time). And some mechanics are just odd.
    But the story is worth all of it. Personally, I wished more anime came out, that universe is simply good. There was even a point in time where they were working on an actual MMO but they had to shut it down :'( sad-face.

I even bought the latest manga's (not that great but good enough)

Sorry, I am a big .hack fan