Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wheres @Machismo with the comments on how much the customer hates freedom for exposing the lunatic worker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    hahahaha thats like an hr or so away from me. I get more than just white people wearing the RED maga hat coming into stores. I dont give a damn, even though I am liberal leftist. That dude deserves never to be hired again =D

"So why were you fired from xhale city?" "Because i flipped out on a customer calling him a racist for wearing maga hat." "gtfo"

I agree with the dude getting fired.. but this video just oozes intention to stir some drama with his outfit.. pathetic really that people behave like that on both sides. "Hey guys I wear full Pro trump outfit! I am so edgy!" /headdesk

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    I agree with the dude getting fired.. but this video just oozes intention to stir some drama with his outfit.. pathetic really that people behave like that on both sides. "Hey guys I wear full Pro trump outfit! I am so edgy!" /headdesk

Yea I mean the dude obviously supports Trump so its definitely possible hes one of those people that sports all the gear. Just like a sports fan or whatever. Same mentality really. But its definitely possible the guys goal was to make people freak out.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Yea I mean the dude obviously supports Trump so its definitely possible hes one of those people that sports all the gear. Just like a sports fan or whatever. Same mentality really. But its definitely possible the guys goal was to make people freak out.
    sorry, but is that actually a thing in america? Wearing outfits to support your president? That is just.. why? seriously.. WHY. I have never seen a person in europe wear an "omg Macron/Rutte/Whatever is so great"

(And before you start "but lol they are shitty politicians.. we're discussing someone wearing shirts of a failure called Trump)

How are fervent Israel supporters considered Nazis? Leftists continue to amaze me with their idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    How are fervent Israel supporters considered Nazis? Leftists continue to amaze me with their idiocy.
    It's pretty much all they have. Remove the idiocy and they'd pop like bubbles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

I always laughed when I heard people talking about Trump derangement syndrome. I guess I was wrong, here it is on full display. This guys issues appear to be mental health related.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

Crazies are crazies no matter what political alignment, i imagine if he was raised in the KKK he'd scream and behave like that just picking a different victim.

But i do think the amount of crazies on the left is growing faster than anyone can imagine its seriously starting to become a problem maybe if you vote demo you should just sign up for a stay in a loony bin for a couple of months to iron out your problems.

Its a shame i kind of miss the days of when the nazi wannabe's are the more moderate 9/10 times.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Deleted
    People wearing maga hats essentially fall into two categories:
    Trolls who know they can get a rise out of some people for actually caring about what happens with the world and the USA and
    Idiots who actually believe what Trump stands for, and would be the same type of people that gladly joined the Nazi party before it started to get really bad in Germany. Yes, I am going there, having the historical perspective and being able to see the trajectory Trump is dragging the country and discourse in is not hyperbole.

The GOP better get their shit together and do the right thing once the Muller report lands on Congress' desk or they'll go the way of the Wig party in 2020. Actually, scratch that. Full democratic control of Congress and a Cory Booker as President without GOP interference sounds like a good idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Your memory is kinda fucked... good luck with that!
    And you said "Actual Nazis"

Never have i got upset when an actual nazi was being called a nazi, someone who wears a MAGA hat is NOT a nazi, which is why i also said that you have no idea what a Nazi truly is.

All you are trying to is portray people who do not share your opinion as something horrible. all you try to do is belittle people who do not share your thoughts. And by doing so you are a even bigger advocate of hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Aritra View Post
    Trolls who know they can get a rise out of some people for actually caring about what happens with the world and the USA and
    Idiots who actually believe what Trump stands for, and would be the same type of people that gladly joined the Nazi party before it started to get really bad in Germany. Yes, I am going there, having the historical perspective and being able to see the trajectory Trump is dragging the country and discourse in is not hyperbole.
    Hah, totally not biased explanation huh?
    Either you're an idiot or a nazi in your view, mmh mmh, totally fair and objective.

Whenever reading something like this I always feel kinda embarassed, calling the opposite party you disagree with as "bad bad monster nazi" etc etc feels so juvenile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aritra View Post

The GOP better get their shit together and do the right thing once the Muller report lands on Congress' desk or they'll go the way of the Wig party in 2020. Actually, scratch that. Full democratic control of Congress and a Cory Booker as President without GOP interference sounds like a good idea.
    On what grounds are you comparing Trump to Hitler? You say you have historical perspective, but all i read is your own personal resentment to the big bad orange man.
    Hell Trump's predecessors had more traits of genocide than Trump.

He needs to calm the fuck down and just do his meaningless job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Wheres @Machismo with the comments on how much the customer hates freedom for exposing the lunatic worker.
    That's a moronic comment. I already aid I would have fired the employee. You failed, again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    In your opinion like the article states.
    And Trump literally called for a ban on Muslims, making me right. Man, I love being right all the time.

It's a shame there's so many people around here who support ethno-nationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    some countries are shitholes(there's plenty of white countries that applies to, look at chechnya, and other northern caucus countries), and generally people living in shithole conditions are more likely to be violent or commit crime, because poverty causes that kind of shit. that's why controlled immigration, with standards that must be met, is what works from these countries(i wouldn't ban immigration from those countries, just set the bar high for all immigration in general, from every country).

we even have politically correct terms to refer to these countries that are shitholes, it's "third world" or even "second world".

unrestricted immigration just leads to the good coming in with the bad right behind it. it's stupid. meritocratic policies are far better than bleeding heart foolishness.
    And that is ethno-nationalism. You guys sure do love your thought policing and judging people by the actions of others.

And that is ethno-nationalism. You guys sure do love your thought policing and judging people by the actions of others.
    setting a high bar isn't barring all.

and it's a fact that poverty increases crime. logic would dictate that a country with more poverty would have more crime, and the facts show that.

you speak so robotically that it's almost like you put posts you quote through some kind of chatbot and post the responses you get. either that, or some form of aspergers.

setting a high bar isn't barring all.

and it's a fact that poverty increases crime. logic would dictate that a country with more poverty would have more crime, and the facts show that.

you speak so robotically that it's almost like you put posts you quote through some kind of chatbot and post the responses you get. either that, or some form of aspergers.
    Yes, yes it is...

Consistency doesn't make someone robotic, you should try it. I mean, all you seem to do, is call for violence and oppression.

Call me crazy, but I'm not likely to take advice about freedom and oppression from someone who is an admitted fascist, and would forcefully oppress most of the world's population.

Yes, yes it is...

Consistency doesn't make someone robotic, you should try it. I mean, all you seem to do, is call for violence and oppression.

Call me crazy, but I'm not likely to take advice about freedom and oppression from someone who is an admitted fascist, and would forcefully oppress most of the world's population.
    no, setting a high bar is not barring all people.

i mean, trump tried to bar all people from specific countries, and i'm not really here nor there on it. i'd prefer something like only accepting atheist, agnostic, and lgbt people from the countries trump blocked.

but no, what i'm talking about is like requiring at least a high school education to get in or something, a provable steady job record(accounting for your country's personal situation of course), shit like that.

it's not about the consistency of your message, but how you deliver it. it looks like a bot.

no, setting a high bar is not barring all people.

i mean, trump tried to bar all people from specific countries, and i'm not really here nor there on it. i'd prefer something like only accepting atheist, agnostic, and lgbt people from the countries trump blocked.

but no, what i'm talking about is like requiring at least a high school education to get in or something, a provable steady job record(accounting for your country's personal situation of course), shit like that.

it's not about the consistency of your message, but how you deliver it. it looks like a bot.
    But it is barring people... right? And in this case, the desire is to bar everyone of a religion, or from entire countries...

Once again, that's only proving my point for me.

But it is barring people... right? And in this case, the desire is to bar everyone of a religion, or from entire countries...

Once again, that's only proving my point for me.
    there, that sounds much more human.

yes, it is baring people. trump's ban is, anyway. if it's even instated, i didn't think it was?

barring a religion will never be a bad thing to me though, i just don't view a religion as being something that should be protected in any way. it is a choice.