This is my Warrior transmog. Gloves aren't perfect, I'm still looking for better options.

Threw together something around my limited Warfront collection. Also wanted to show off Blood Guard's Tooth. My favorite and, obviously, last Legion Assault weapon, finally got it a short while ago.

Armory link instead of item list (don't laugh at the item level, only dinged today on this char)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurik View Post
    My take at a dwarven mountain king.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...arathor/Frarin

maybe try it like this as that mace is orcish, I know there are basically no dwarven hammers/axes in the game which is a shame after 14 years.

My warrior for the holidays altho i could use different Gloves but i cant seem to find good ones for plate, any tips?

Sidenote: Happy holidays everyone!

For the Horde! And such.

I got the Mag'har Heritage set some time ago, but TBH the chestpiece never did it for me. I dislike the 3D doodad on top of the 2D straps. So I figured I'd try to mix in some of the Warfront armor. The colors match almost perfectly. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

For the Horde! And such.

I got the Mag'har Heritage set some time ago, but TBH the chestpiece never did it for me. I dislike the 3D doodad on top of the 2D straps. So I figured I'd try to mix in some of the Warfront armor. The colors match almost perfectly. What do you guys think?
    Alright but unfortunately so many warriors have gone for the Garrosh/Grom look a like that in my point of view its sad to see now a days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post

You can click the picture to enlarge.

I'm not 100% happy with the shoulders, but they fit the general theme. I just wish they had red instead of blue adornments.
    You can try it with hidden shoulders... It makes wonders in many transmogs

Deleted
    Finally got Drake Talon Cleaver. If only I was fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    learn to take pictures pls, less background more character.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    learn to take pictures pls, less background more character.
    Id like to upload pictures like the people above people above me but still havent figured it out. Provide some help and not be an ass would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Id like to upload pictures like the people above people above me but still havent figured it out. Provide some help and not be an ass would be appreciated.
    First zoom in ingame before taking a screenshot from your character

To post a image in a post:
    - go to your https://imgur.com/a/TBSIYob
    - right click your image and select "Copy image URL"
    - click insert image above the textbox for creating a new post
    - insert image url in popup and klick ok
    - done

And also dont ask for help first and call them an ass afterwards. Zooming in before taking a screenshot from your character would be common sense in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    First zoom in ingame before taking a screenshot from your character

To post a image in a post:
    - go to your https://imgur.com/a/TBSIYob
    - right click your image and select "Copy image URL"
    - click insert image above the textbox for creating a new post
    - insert image url in popup and klick ok
    - done

And also dont ask for help first and call them an ass afterwards. Zooming in before taking a screenshot from your character would be common sense in my opinion.
    Still continue to be an ass about it. Should have left it at just the info on how to help. On the same note I did that way before created the post before doing the imgur and all that was showed was a blank box.

This is my current look (as Fury warrior), trying to go for a gladiator kind of look

I'd love to have the horned helm piece...

Alright but unfortunately so many warriors have gone for the Garrosh/Grom look a like that in my point of view its sad to see now a days.
    You are out of your mind, it still looks freaking amazing; maybe 5% of warriors actually have those damn tusks lol.

New to MMOC. Can’t wait to post in mog thread

Quote Originally Posted by Taybox21 View Post
    New to MMOC. Can’t wait to post in mog thread
    Feel free to post an edited image URL, e.g. remove the http://www. so that it doesn't get recognized as a link, and we'll quote that and alter it to make it an image.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

nice, so i finally can show you the sexiest warrior EU maybe world

abload.de/img/transmog70j94.jpg