Poll: Which game do you want most?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Warcraft 4, Diablo II Remastered, something in the Starcraft genre (Starcraft 3 or otherwise), or WoW 2. In that order.

None.

At this point, I'd rather just see Blizzards art teams find new employment somewhere else that will not squander their talents and time.
    Noob Blocker share link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fgD...ew?usp=sharing

I am not the original author of this addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Basically this. Mass Recall remade SC and SCBW so beautifully that I honestly didn't feel the hype for SC Remastered. (Though them adding the cinematics from remaster is a plus)

I'd love to play through Reforged versions of the first and second wars.

New Single player RPGs would also be really cool; either in a new IP or within the existing ones. Single player stories for overwatch would be really cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't mind something like this either. Like a Skyrim scale or larger Overwatch or WC game.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Mass Effect style RPG set in the Koprulu sector.
    Mass Recall mod, huh? Never heard of that. I just watched the trailer and it looks pretty good. I know I bought SC:R but I barely touched it. Maybe I'll give this one a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    New IP. Not sure of the genre, but Blizzard's stuff is kinda stale in my opinion. Outside of Overwatch, which is just a FPS (blah), there hasn't been much new stuff in a while.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

How bout a good one?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wanted a Blizzard fighting game. They could easily create a new IP and import some iconic characters from other games as promotions.

It is a scary thought, given how 'successful' is Blizzard at balancing stuff and fighting games being pretty hardcore genre. We all know Blizzard wants to reach casual audience foremost and it could result in a dull game. I could see old Blizzard doing it, but hardly doubt it will ever happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I always wanted a Blizzard fighting game. They could easily create a new IP and import some iconic characters from other games as promotions.

It is a scary thought, given how 'successful' is Blizzard at balancing stuff and fighting games being pretty hardcore genre. We all know Blizzard wants to reach casual audience foremost and it could result in a dull game. I could see old Blizzard doing it, but hardly doubt it will ever happen.
    A fighting game similar to HotS (using all their properties) would be pretty good, IMO.

I like that no one is interested in another Hearthstone. What I would love to see the most goes in this order:

- Open world singleplayer RPG set in the Warcraft universe (like Witcher 3)
    - Warcraft 4 that continues from WC3 and pretends that WoW never happened
    - WoW 2 that takes place in the far future of WoW and takes place on a whole new planet
    - Remaster Warcraft 1 and 2 completely up to the quality of modern RTS games
    - Diablo MMORPG that doesn't do the whole faction thing, but is rather much more driven by your class
    - Starcraft shooter, preferably singleplayer focussed

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    I want them to sell the Diablo IP, to anyone, except EA.
    This is the stupidest thing I have seen on these boards in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW 2, Diablo MMO, or a whole new MMO, in that order.

I'd love to see a Diablo MMO. Something dark and gritty. I know it will never happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    New engine WoW

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Mass Recall mod, huh? Never heard of that. I just watched the trailer and it looks pretty good. I know I bought SC:R but I barely touched it. Maybe I'll give this one a try.
    If you never played Mass Recall definitely give it a go it's a blast.

Though 7.0 isn't complete yet, which is the version they're polishing up and adding the cinematics from SC:R over the old ones. They're also making new models for various factions like Sons of Korhal, Conclave Protoss, Overmind Zerg etc for the earlier campaigns. They give you the option to toggle this extra stuff on or off which is nice too. But having little mini scenes before or after missions (Like when Raynors arrested in mission 2 of Rebel Yell rather than just hearing the audio they created a sort of little cutscene for it.

Oh and playing New Gettysburg on a city tileset instead of a space platform tileset might not sound like much; but it's pretty great.

Then of course there's always the Third person shooter option for Raynor and later Kerrigans installation infiltration missions, those are fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    A fighting game similar to HotS (using all their properties) would be pretty good, IMO.
    Important question: Are we talking Mortal Kombat style? Soul Caliber? Or Marvel vs Capcom/Street Fighter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Starcraft Ghost.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I like that no one is interested in another Hearthstone. What I would love to see the most goes in this order:

- Open world singleplayer RPG set in the Warcraft universe (like Witcher 3)
    - Warcraft 4 that continues from WC3 and pretends that WoW never happened
    - WoW 2 that takes place in the far future of WoW and takes place on a whole new planet
    - Remaster Warcraft 1 and 2 completely up to the quality of modern RTS games
    - Diablo MMORPG that doesn't do the whole faction thing, but is rather much more driven by your class
    - Starcraft shooter, preferably singleplayer focussed
    I'd like additions to hearthstone, but not "another" one. When it first came out I was convinced it was just a matter of time before we saw Diablo or Starcraft heroes but turns out it's just gonna be WC themed.

I like your list though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

WarCraft IV

I would love for WC4 to jump forward into the future. Maybe coincide its release with WoW's final expansion as an explanation of how we got to the beginning of WC4

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Diablo MMO so we can finally get a decent Monk class instead of a tea sipping healer or drunkard tank.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Mestalis View Post
    what game do you hope is announced and released next?

My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Important question: Are we talking Mortal Kombat style? Soul Caliber? Or Marvel vs Capcom/Street Fighter?
    I'm imagining more like Marvel vs. Capcom or Street Fighter, but it could definitely take elements from the others.

Warcraft 3 reforge coming and classic so i am good and i am not expecting anything new and good coming from this new Activision(blizzard) anymore