Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Kind of want to play it, but i'd rather go in totally blind in two weeks.
    Same.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Same.

/10char
    It's not really enough of the game to do much, like people have finished it in under 3 min.

1, Base PS4 is Native 1080p. Base XB1 is 1080p-ish that is being reconstructed from a lower res that has yet to be determined. The reason its yet to be determined is because the game has aggressive TAA. Will know more in the final game release.

2. PS4 Pro and XB1 X is around 1660p.

3. Do not run the game in Direct X12 it tanks performance for no real reason.

4. Xbox One X and PS4 Pro hit 60fps most of the time with small dips into the 50's at small moments.

5. The Base Xbox One and PS4 are running a unlocked framerate. The PS4 runs in the 40's with a spike into the 50's while the XboxOne is running in the 30's with a spike into the 40's at times. There is no framerate cap choice and there should be. Also nether system reaches 60fps.

6. The RX580/GTX1060 can do 4k/30fps surprising well. Ignore the GPU V-Ram counter in the options menu. You can do 1080p Maxed with these GPU's and get well above 60fps.

This runs really well for what may be a outdated build and they will be doing a full video with the live release. IMO the biggest take away is the performance gap between Pro/X and the base systems.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-01-14 at 08:18 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

5+ Year Old Account
    I was very impressed with the demo! It's a shame I didn't have time to do more thorough exploration, though I managed to see a decent amount. I love how unnerving the zombies are - and how resilient they can be. My tactic was to shoot them in the legs first and then focus on the head once they were more vulnerable. I suspect the other enemies will be even creepier, especially on a higher difficulty setting.

My only real complaint is the minimal music. What I heard isn't terrible, but the original soundtrack is much more memorable - but I get the original soundtrack as a setting with my preorder, so I'll just use that.

I'm hoping we get a Resident Evil 3 Remake as well as a new Resident Evil Outbreak title. Now that online gaming is much more advanced and popular compared to the days of Outbreak, I think it'd be a solid hit if done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    I was very impressed with the demo! It's a shame I didn't have time to do more thorough exploration, though I managed to see a decent amount. I love how unnerving the zombies are - and how resilient they can be. My tactic was to shoot them in the legs first and then focus on the head once they were more vulnerable. I suspect the other enemies will be even creepier, especially on a higher difficulty setting.

My only real complaint is the minimal music. What I heard isn't terrible, but the original soundtrack is much more memorable - but I get the original soundtrack as a setting with my preorder, so I'll just use that.

I'm hoping we get a Resident Evil 3 Remake
    as well as a new Resident Evil Outbreak title. Now that online gaming is much more advanced and popular compared to the days of Outbreak, I think it'd be a solid hit if done well.
    They've hinted at 3 and possibly something with Dino Crisis (which my Wife would love). So here's hoping the RE2 Remake sales well.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post

I'm hoping we get a Resident Evil 3 Remake as well as a new Resident Evil Outbreak title. Now that online gaming is much more advanced and popular compared to the days of Outbreak, I think it'd be a solid hit if done well.
    So far its looking like "3make" is happening. Everything but RE1 and 2 have been updated to be easily portable to modern hardware but the first two were left out 'because the remakes exist'. They also didn't touch 3 either. Considering it uses a lot of the same settings and therefore assets of 2 i think people are considering it almost a given that Last Escape/Nemesis is coming. Especially since the demo showed 3's ammo crafting system is included in REmake 2. With a confirmed other RE game in the works its possible its being worked on already instead of an RE8.

The bigger question is why the hell they are digging up Dino Crisis. They started doing merch and i picked up the fangamer shirt, honestly a Dino Crisis in the RE engine would be something i could see people interested in.

5+ Year Old Account
    The bigger question is why the hell they are digging up Dino Crisis. They started doing merch and i picked up the fangamer shirt, honestly a Dino Crisis in the RE engine would be something i could see people interested in.
    I wouldn't be opposed to Dino Crisis being a thing again. Though if Capcom still own the rights, I'd love it much more if Breath of Fire were to be revived...

15+ Year Old Account
    My butt is supet omega excitrd its only a week away. Give me dino crisis, but less janky

I hope Claires Grenade Lauchner is not so OP in this Version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    -snip-
    Thing is even if its 8 hours that's 8 hours one side. You still have the Leon/Claire A/B setup plus Hunk and Tofu.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Thing is even if its 8 hours that's 8 hours one side. You still have the Leon/Claire A/B setup plus Hunk and Tofu.
    plus the rumours of a datamined randomizer and roguelite mode like preys mooncrash expansion.

plus the rumours of a datamined randomizer and roguelite mode like preys mooncrash expansion.
    Oh I hope that's true, That would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Are we sure on A/B? Information I've seen is so random about "zapping" mode that I can't get a clear answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Are we sure on A/B? Information I've seen is so random about "zapping" mode that I can't get a clear answer.
    Theres been multiple dialogue options found for characters meeting that suggests multiple options.

Theres been multiple dialogue options found for characters meeting that suggests multiple options.
    while it's not the exact game we had back in 98 maybe Leon and claire have their own stories (not sharing the same scenario) so if we are going to use the original as an example, where it used to be scenario 1 part A and part B, Scenario 2 part A and part B, it'll be just Scenario 1 and scenario 2 with each having different outcomes? haven't really been keeping tabs with what was said as all i've heard is that there will be no 4x game play to understand both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    while it's not the exact game we had back in 98 maybe Leon and claire have their own stories (not sharing the same scenario) so if we are going to use the original as an example, where it used to be scenario 1 part A and part B, Scenario 2 part A and part B, it'll be just Scenario 1 and scenario 2 with each having different outcomes? haven't really been keeping tabs with what was said as all i've heard is that there will be no 4x game play to understand both sides.
    From what I've read there's only one scenario per character but events will change depending on which character you play as first. So while there isn't set A/B paths (you don't even pick your character until after Leon's car crashes), whoever you play as second fights the "true final boss", and I assume things along the lines of "take the sidepack or the submachine gun" and "input your fingerprint for unclear reasons" are still in the game.

EDIT: I've also read where people think Capcom is just playing coy about scenarios and forcing people to play the canon scenarios first due to trailer footage seeming to show both Leon and Claire fighting the same bosses that are A/B specific.
    Last edited by Priestiality; 2019-01-20 at 01:19 AM.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Take it with a grain of salt, could easily be faked, but:

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Take it with a grain of salt, could easily be faked, but:
    will wait another 4 days to see if it is true or not =) would be nice but we'll see! =D

15+ Year Old Account
    I know the game leaked so its probably true.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I know the game leaked so its probably true.
    So I've heard. Also seeing rushed finish times of around 5.5 hrs, seems like a good timing for trying to blast through ONE of the campaigns.