The more people dig, the less bad the kids look.

Media feeding people false truths. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Probably because if he actually said that (And I dont trust anything Monroe says), he's right. Please pretend to be outraged over it when your supreme leader has been pushing bullshit like this since he announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    I don't know, maybe you guys should stop catering to them now? That's an options.
    Well its a start at least now we can move on to the fact that the southern strategy is not factually correct. Now we move into the present what policies do you find that are racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    The more people dig, the less bad the kids look.

Media feeding people false truths. Typical.
    Nah, not really. Its just propaganda from Trump fanboys being upset that once again they're being bigots and caught doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Probably because if he actually said that (And I dont trust anything Monroe says), he's right.
    He’s right? Lol.

Build the wall. Kid you are telling this to a native american.

Nah, not really. Its just propaganda from Trump fanboys being upset that once again they're being bigots and caught doing so.
    Uh huh. I'm sure that's all there is to it.

Uh huh. I'm sure that's all there is to it.
    I mean yeah it is.

Literally every single time something even slightly wrong happens involving Trump or his cultist followers, there's always a litany of alt-right tryhards trotting out 'but actuallys' and pretending their edited videos and other strawmanned bullshit means they've been innocent the entire time.

Just more victim complex bullshit that Republicans have been pulling since the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    There are no policies or speeches to point too and in fact

Harry Dent, an Architect of Nixon ‘Southern Strategy’, Dies at 77

“When I look back, my biggest regret now is anything I did that stood in the way of the rights of black people. Or any people,” Mr. Dent told The Washington Post in 1981, when he announced he was quitting his South Carolina law practice to devote himself to his ministry.
    Okay I hope I don't get banned for this but since you refuse to look it up I will have to quote them.

Republican strategist Lee Atwater discussed the Southern Strategy in a 1981 interview later published in Southern Politics in the 1990s by Alexander P. Lamis

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry Dent and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now [Reagan] doesn't have to do that. All you have to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues he's campaigned on since 1964 [...] and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster...

Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: Y'all don't quote me on this. You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968 you can't say "nigger" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."
    There's a lot more than this also Nixon was fond of taping everyone have fun swimming through the muck.

Probably because if he actually said that (And I dont trust anything Monroe says), he's right. Please pretend to be outraged over it when your supreme leader has been pushing bullshit like this since he announced.

So the policy solve is to have all white people in the Americas go back to Europe? What is he protesting exactly? Why is he against diversity I thought that makes us strong?

I mean yeah it is.
    I'll keep on watching the tweets with new info as they come out instead of watching CNN you keep doing you though. It's cool.

He's just standing there.

I'll keep on watching the tweets with new info as they come out instead of watching CNN you keep doing you though. It's cool.
    CNN? lol.

I love your strawmen.

Says more about you that you think you're getting news from Twitter than the lie that I'm supposedly getting it from CNN.

CNN? lol.

I love your strawmen.
    It's alright, we all got our favorite network overlords.

It's alright, we all got our favorite network overlords.
    Try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Harry Dent, an Architect of Nixon ‘Southern Strategy’, Dies at 77

Okay I hope I don't get banned for this but since you refuse to look it up I will have to quote them.

Republican strategist Lee Atwater discussed the Southern Strategy in a 1981 interview later published in Southern Politics in the 1990s by Alexander P. Lamis

There's a lot more than this also Nixon was fond of taping everyone have fun swimming through the muck.
    Again no policies taken and Nixon did not win the deep south. The southern strategy was called the Sunbelt strategy because he knew he could not win the racist Dixiecrats in the deep south. Nixons policies did more than any other president to de-segregate the south and he started affirmative action. Read the actual speeches of Goerge Wallace the only Democrat running to affirm segregation. Nixon ran against it.

Again no policies taken and Nixon did not win the deep south.
    So you have gone from no speeches or evidence to no policies, Do I need to link you Nixon's racist policies too like how he handled the war on drugs or are you going to move the goal post again?

Well its a start at least now we can move on to the fact that the southern strategy is not factually correct. Now we move into the present what policies do you find that are racist?
    Well, for the first part, how do you figure?

Secondly, where to begin:

-War on Drugs
    -War on Terror
    -Voter ID Laws
    -Welfare reform
    -Stand Your Ground
    -ICE
    -Police militarization
    -Support for coups in the global south
    -Opposition to deterring climate change

I'd be more than happy to provide any cites for this stuff, or provide more examples, but I'm going to have to ask for something in return first.

- - - Updated - - -

Every tweet is showing the same damned thing.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Also, watch this.

https://twitter.com/mariajudy_/statu...bNZzt5puA1LHT0

The man approached them while they were doing their school cheer.