Page 85 of 134 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The Native American was trying to deescalate the situation, as was the MAGA teen per their own statements. Each thought the other was being the aggressive party to the other and infringing onto the other. The issue here is more evidence that we are too divided that we instantly assume someone is against us and wishes us harm base on a short sign.

Neither was right, neither was wrong. It shows the truth is a point of view.
    One would think if you wanted to deescalate a tense situation you would put your arms out, tell people to stop/calm down/back off, etc... Not walk up to one side (the side you politically oppose) and beat a drum mere inches from their face...

Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That native guy is the one being the aggressor. He's literally beating a drum 6 inches away from that kids face!!! He's the one that approached them. He can get fucked
    "You can't make the judgement of prostitution simply by observing an exchange of goods." - Quetzl

The Native American was trying to deescalate the situation, as was the MAGA teen per their own statements. Each thought the other was being the aggressive party to the other and infringing onto the other. The issue here is more evidence that we are too divided that we instantly assume someone is against us and wishes us harm base on a short sign.

In this situation the native american was the asshole. Banging a drum in some kids face is not cool, even if in your own mind that means "defusing the situation". That obviously wasn't the case and the kids were confused as hell over what was going on. At no point did the guy try to stop and say "everyone let's calm down" or anything like that.

The native American (Nathan Phillips) is a radical activist, this wasn't some random shit. Totally fabricated on purpose. He's also in a Skrillex video.

Taking Trump at his word... can’t help you there, that’s a failing all marks fall for, believing the Con Man. who has changed his word on that situation numerous times and has been “clarified” by the likes of John Bolten that we are in fact leaving troops in both those areas for the foreseeable future. So I might be low IQ but you are VERY low IQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Also he filed a false police report about an "Indian Party" at an EMU frat house but the police found no evidence of a party when they arrived. That is from the article.....
    Phillips filed a report with campus police who tell FOX 2 they are investigating the matter.
    Not seeing anything about "false police report."

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Because he is a smug little, racist, bastard who attends a shitty catholic school.

- - - Updated - - -

Shitty parents and a very shitty catholic school.
    Why is he smug and racist and how do you know he's illegitimate? And I can see you hate Catholics, so you're bigotry is showing.

As has been proven over and over in this thread with very strong evidence: The story is actual fake news. No racism was involved.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The native American (Nathan Phillips) is a radical activist, this wasn't some random shit. Totally fabricated on purpose. He's also in a Skrillex video.
    These are the vibes I got as well, pretty much his story has changed, at times he said he was just trying to "walk past the crowd" which isn't true because he walked right into the middle of them when he could've easily gotten around, and just stood there. And then at other times he said he was trying to "restore peace" or "defuse the situation" or whatever, but again, banging your drum in some teens face really isn't going to do that lol.

I think the guy wanted to create some sort of incident where he appears to be the victim, got it, but once video came out suggesting his narrative wasn't truthful, back peddled enough to cover his own ass.

How are they both in the wrong here?? We have a group man from one side and a bunch of teens who most likely at this age thing with there discs and tough they are cool. Not only that this dude wet that far to give an interviu and demonazed the kids making him self look like a victim of a hate crime ... The funy part is when the full vidie emerge ... He just stops answering questions :P How typical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's freaking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post

Unedited video from the black Israelite start at 1:11:00
    I love how it's literal hate preachers shouting racist, sexist and homphobic abuse at them and shouting that all of America will burn and trying to provoke them as much as possible to get a reaction, and people are STILL blaming the kids for "antagonising them" with their MAGA caps.

Phillips walks straight into the middle of the group as a clear attempt at provocation +intimidation. The fact they just just jumped up and down on the spot (as they had been doing before he arrived) singing to "emulate and mock Native American music and dance"... ( that well known Native American song Seven Nation Army LOL) I think these kids were relatively well restrained all things considered. Honestly, I'm used to a lot of these hate preachers as I see them round London often calling for the US' destruction but people learn to ignore them and keep walking.

I'd give Phillips the benefit of the doubt that he misread the situation with the Black Israelites (by assuming that the white people must be racist), but he's been lying his ass off about the whole series of events, milking sympathy and still berating the boys so I think he's probably just a racist asshole too. +whoever uploaded it, the cut of the video was so incredibly specificly cut, knowingly out of context that it was clearly meant to drum up hate and a backlash against the maga cap wearers.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Hella clutch View Post
    Yep, all that needs to be said really. just because there is another group of condemnable jerks there doesn’t make their behavior here the least bit defendable. They’re pro trump and anti choice so I feel no obligation to feel bad for them.
    So again, has really nothing to do with their actions. You stated it yourself. They are Pro-Trump and Pro-Life and you dislike that. Fine. I'm Pro-Choice and hate Trump. But I'm not Anti-Fact and Anti-Reality. We used to save that for Trumpsters.

I've seen people trying to re-frame the narrative that even so, kids were still clearly mocking the man and it's really still them being racist. No. The kids stood there actually having racial slurs, fa**** and other terrible things shouted AT THEM and responded by instead chanting "CCH" the name of their school.

But I'm supposed to believe that really, really, really really that they still are racists? And that when a Native American group marched up to them they broke down and suddenly revealed themselves? No. I'm also really disgusted by Phillips own statements as taken from his most recent CNN interview which can be viewed here: https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/na...iew/index.html I suggest you read it as Phillips paints the boys as being angry and aggressive PRIOR to him engaging the boys. My issue with this is that in EVERY video he marched past a hate group spouting hate and went up to the boys. We can here the boys chanting CCH - And Phillips claimed initially that they were chanting "Build the Wall"

The kid who was smiling:

"I was not intentionally making faces at the protester. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me -- to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence."

Full interview here: https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/te...rnd/index.html -- Notice what the link actually reads and the title of the article when you click on it. Just think it's funny.

And you know given that they took his smiling and a 20 second clip and ran with "MAGA Teens Harrass Elder Native American Man" I sort of think the kid, who is a kid, acted like the most adult person in that situation.

It's clear that Phillips, who is a confirmed actor/activist, approached the boys with the intent of making a scene. It's why he avoided the much smaller all-black hate group and went for the white boys in MAGA gear chanting CCH.

It's why in every interview he has stated the boys as being the instigators and aggressors and has lied. Here is his first interview: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/0...sot-nr-vpx.cnn

Also here is Phillips other claim of racism:

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/nati...sed-as-indians

-=-=-=-

Guy lies.

CNN and others immediately reported a 1-sided narrative.

And high profile people took to twitter to denounce teenagers and demand they be doxxed

Teens & Family are now being harassed.

Narrative is PROVEN FALSE

And people still try to find a way to pigeon-hole in racism because MAGA

Just enough of this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    "Boys will be boys."

And no, when you get face to face with someone that's an intimidation tactic. That's not normal behavior coming from children towards adults.
    Agreed.
    So why is a 70+ year old activist that has a history of this behavior(i.e. being an activist and being in heated situations) marching up to a teenager and beating his drum in the kids face?

Because it's an intimidation tactic.

Man marched up to Boy... You attack Boy.

-=-=-=-

And again - Again again - How is it that the boys are on video being harassed by BHI and NEVER UTTER a single racial slur, but instead boo and chant their own school name were the ones Phillip felt the hate coming from?

No. It's fake news being spun by an activist and you're eating it up because Screw Trump and F*** MAGA

The original story blew up when an activist claimed the boys had marched up to them, surrounded them and were mocking and chanting 'Build the Wall'

CNN then ran the story and initially portrayed BHI as 'Young black men preaching the bible and oppression' and Phillips who then gave an interview initially did not bother to clarify this either and instead stated he felt 'HATE' and feared 'VIOLENCE' from the MAGA kids.

-=-=-=-

Tim Pool - Jounralist on the Left, reported on the story and gave an unbiased presentation of all facts. He ends his video by stating that if you still believe that the children are at fault and you want to be angry at them, at least denounce the calls for violence against them and understand exactly what occurred.

Maybe you think it's not worth the watch, but it's the best representation of every element of this story and the only opinion he forces is that we should decry calls for violence.
    Last edited by Ashrynn; 2019-01-21 at 09:00 PM.

But how is it "FAKE NEWS" when it really happened?
    I guess the question is how far out of context and biased reporting of something that "really happened" needs to be before it can be considered "fake". A fake narrative based on real events.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ you have not watched any if the video completely proving you wrong. You just want to push a false narrative .

- - - Updated - - -

You have not watched the unedited videos then.
    Lol, need a safe space, hon? Nothing that happened in that video changes the way the kids behaved toward Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by Guldraenor View Post
    I am not defending alt right or Maga garbage but:

If you leftist liars are going to spread fake news, dont target young people.

Thinking about it, what am I if i hate both the left and the right?
    a good citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    So again, has really nothing to do with their actions. You stated it yourself. They are Pro-Trump and Pro-Life and you dislike that. Fine. I'm Pro-Choice and hate Trump. But I'm not Anti-Fact and Anti-Reality. We used to save that for Trumpsters.

I've seen people trying to re-frame the narrative that even so, kids were still clearly mocking the man and it's really still them being racist. No. The kids stood there actually having racial slurs, fa**** and other terrible things shouted AT THEM and responded by instead chanting "CCH" the name of their school.

But I'm supposed to believe that really, really, really really that they still are racists? And that when a Native American group marched up to them they broke down and suddenly revealed themselves? No. I'm also really disgusted by Phillips own statements as taken from his most recent CNN interview which can be viewed here: https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/na...iew/index.html I suggest you read it as Phillips paints the boys as being angry and aggressive PRIOR to him engaging the boys. My issue with this is that in EVERY video he marched past a hate group spouting hate and went up to the boys. We can here the boys chanting CCH - And Phillips claimed initially that they were chanting "Build the Wall"

The kid who was smiling:

"I was not intentionally making faces at the protester. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me -- to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence."

And you know given that they took his smiling and a 20 second clip and ran with "MAGA Teens Harrass Elder Native American Man" I sort of think the kid, who is a kid, acted like the most adult person in that situation.

It's clear that Phillips, who is a confirmed actor/activist, approached the boys with the intent of making a scene. It's why he avoided the much smaller all-black hate group and went for the white boys in MAGA gear chanting CCH.

It's why in every interview he has stated the boys as being the instigators and aggressors and has lied. Here is his first interview: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/0...sot-nr-vpx.cnn

Also here is Phillips other claim of racism:

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/nati...sed-as-indians

-=-=-=-

Guy lies.

CNN and others immediately reported a 1-sided narrative.

And high profile people took to twitter to denounce teenagers and demand they be doxxed

Teens & Family are now being harassed.

Narrative is PROVEN FALSE

And people still try to find a way to pigeon-hole in racism because MAGA

Just enough of this nonsense.

Agreed.
    So why is a 70+ year old activist that has a history of this behavior(i.e. being an activist and being in heated situations) marching up to a teenager and beating his drum in the kids face?

Because it's an intimidation tactic.

Man marched up to Boy... You attack Boy.

-=-=-=-

And again - Again again - How is it that the boys are on video being harassed by BHI and NEVER UTTER a single racial slur, but instead boo and chant their own school name were the ones Phillip felt the hate coming from?

No. It's fake news being spun by an activist and you're eating it up because Screw Trump and F*** MAGA

The original story blew up when an activist claimed the boys had marched up to them, surrounded them and were mocking and chanting 'Build the Wall'

CNN then ran the story and initially portrayed BHI as 'Young black men preaching the bible and oppression' and Phillips who then gave an interview initially did not bother to clarify this either and instead stated he felt 'HATE' and feared 'VIOLENCE' from the MAGA kids.

-=-=-=-

Tim Pool - Jounralist on the Left, reported on the story and gave an unbiased presentation of all facts. He ends his video by stating that if you still believe that the children are at fault and you want to be angry at them, at least denounce the calls for violence against them and understand exactly what occurred.

Maybe you think it's not worth the watch, but it's the best representation of every element of this story and the only opinion he forces is that we should decry calls for violence.
    Good grief, spare us the essays. If you bothered to follow the thread I have said 4 or 5 times now that everyone involved is to blame. Just because I’m not on that same outrage wagon you and the other trump deffendors are on doesn’t mean I’m ignoring those parts? Okay? Do I have to say that a dozen more times before you chimps figure this out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    I rewatched the video in the original post and admitted I was wrong.

You might have saved yourself some typing by skimming the thread a little. :P

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I guess the question is how far out of context and biased reporting of something that "really happened" needs to be before it can be considered "fake". A fake narrative based on real events.
    Maybe when the title of the articles are "MAGA Teens Mock Native American" or some variation of this... and they call BHI, an actual hate group, young black men preaching the bible and oppression we just get to call it as it.

- - - Updated - - -

I rewatched the video in the original post and admitted I was wrong.

You might have saved yourself some typing by skimming the thread a little. :P
    Responding to more than you, respectfully.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hella clutch View Post
    Good grief, spare us the essays. If you bothered to follow the thread I have said 4 or 5 times now that everyone involved is to blame. Just because I’m not on that same outrage wagon you and the other trump deffendors are on doesn’t mean I’m ignoring those parts? Okay? Do I have to say that a dozen more times before you chimps figure this out?
    And I've stated I hate Trump in the majority of my posts and in many other statements I've made.

And yet you view my disagreement with your statements as being defensive of Trump.

Do you see maybe why I chose to quote you specifically before I posted an essay in regards to the claims made in the past few pages...??? Also, you don't need to be on an outrage wagon. But maybe when you state that it doesn't bother you when kids are harassed and doxxed because they disagree with you politically you should expect anyone with any level of decency to sort of... push back?
    Last edited by Ashrynn; 2019-01-21 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks01 View Post
    And who pushes out the most fake news and never corrects their stories?
    Buzzfeed...

Or well, tbh it's theonion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Pretty much.

In my case a little bit of biased towards a group that has a history of being......certain things caused me to see events a little skewed.