Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The disparity in rewards is definitely a problem.

There has to be a better solution to this situation.

People saying to make raid to push back alliance are funny. We don't have a faction full of motivated people for a 400 piece to fill and fight back raids 24/7. Before this, people would quit after being wiped one or twice, now they just come back with a reloaded raid full of fresh player who needs to complete their quest, and this is not even something a group of 5 players can do anything about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    This is where battlegroups would be needed again. Making the buff flicker between shards would make it a mess. You can play, you join a dungeon, leave, no buff because different shard. Or if you join someone's group. Have the battlegroups dictate the buff.
    Yeah battlegroups would probably end up being the better alternative.

I'm actually curious as to how vast the difference has to be anyway. Say it's a 51/49 split, would that still result in a 30% increase for what is... for the most part pretty well balanced. Or does it have to be something egregious like 70/30.
    Last edited by Shakugan123; 2019-01-26 at 05:08 AM.

lol all these horde dudes have been whining all expansion that alliance wasn't turning WM on to fight them, and then for one week alliance turns it on and the horde all complain about that

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    lol all these horde dudes have been whining all expansion that alliance wasn't turning WM on to fight them, and then for one week alliance turns it on and the horde all complain about that
    Its pathetic how allience behaves just to defend obtaining free gear and resources . No wonder nobody wants to Play such welfare p2w faction. And Blizzard is capitilizing on sweet sweet char transfer money

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Its pathetic how allience behaves just to defend obtaining free gear and resources . No wonder nobody wants to Play such welfare p2w faction. And Blizzard is capitilizing on sweet sweet char transfer money
    Most Alliance players react like this because the idea of this free epic seem to scare the Horde players into believing that we are som huge bully, yet most are more in glee of being able to finally be in numbers big enough that the Horde are the ones running away like pathetic dogs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan123 View Post
    Yeah battlegroups would probably end up being the better alternative.

I'm actually curious as to how vast the difference has to be anyway. Say it's a 51/49 split, would that still result in a 30% increase for what is... for the most part pretty well balanced. Or does it have to be something egregious like 70/30.
    In the Q&A, seems they had stages to reduce it for but the numbers get skewered because people join huge groups and leaves them etc.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

There is nothing wrong with horde being farmed.

World PvP has always been farming, camping, etc. since Vanilla.

Its kinda weird. Are horde complaining that they are getting farmed by better geared players who unfairly got gear? Or are they complaining that using gear as an incentive to kill horde is unfair?

I logged in, saw the quest, turned warmode on, killed some horde, got my piece, turned warmode off. I assume most non WM ally are doing the same.

For the love of god

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Yes, that is what he said, and the bold parts are what matter, and what you are being dishonest about.

Good god I keep seeing your muppet face on this thread, can you please just go away so I can unsee this horror.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tread View Post
    Are you tired of getting ganked to death in your own capital by multiple alliance raids while just trying to get bonus rolls and guards look away?!

Are you tired of getting raped by multiple alliance raids while trying to just peacefully do world quests?!

Are you tired of flying to Alliance farms in Tortollan flightpoints, landing and immediately dying to alliance farm groups?!

If yes, then this thread is for you! Why would we be cannon meat for alliance to farm their 400ilvl equipment, 5k ap and 30% more profitable content?
    Welcome to the Alliance's experience in Warmode for the 4 months prior to the patch. Enjoy your stay.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance's experience in Warmode for the 4 months prior to the patch. Enjoy your stay.
    Ive been experiencing this as well since there were FP's to camp, as a Horde...the only difference is I never got a free 400 and 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppets View Post
    as a Horde...the only difference is I never got a free 400 and 30%.
    then you should of gotten the free gear and usage of warmode at the start of BFA, then.
    your own fault for not taking advantage of it, really.

This can't be happening Hordebros! I was telling those whiny Alliance to stop complaining because this is WARMode for real players! It's not fair now they have an incentive to beat us! BLIZZARD PLEASE STOP THE ALLIANCE AHHHHH!

Giving warmode an "incentive" was always going to lead to this. It's the reason world pvp was dying in the first place. It's never going to be lucrative enough for most people to care about it because the very nature of world pvp is wildly unbalanced both in terms of faction ratios and the types of players you'll meet. You'll never balance the rewards because you can't balance the initial reason people stopped doing it in the first place. They should have just let world pvp die with pvp servers and weathered the storm of the few people that still gave a shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I turned off warmode.
    Blizz is trying to re-balance the factions that have been really unbalanced since they allowed faction change...
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    "If you don't like it, turn it off!"

-Horde, 2018
    "We want horde to stop using WM" ("because allience are to big cowards to use it otherwise and i wont see my next quaterly bonus if i dont change it")

Ion 2019

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Its kinda weird. Are horde complaining that they are getting farmed by better geared players who unfairly got gear? Or are they complaining that using gear as an incentive to kill horde is unfair?

I logged in, saw the quest, turned warmode on, killed some horde, got my piece, turned warmode off. I assume most non WM ally are doing the same.
    nobody is complaining about getting killed in pvp

but allience doesnt do pvp

they farm people on flightpaths.

but its typical for weaker welfare fraction

I had WM on because I enjoy 1v1 and 1v2 fights. 1v40 however is just...

I literally just logged in at the dazar'alor harbor and I was immediately attacked and killed by a dozen alliance. Like what the fuck?
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

We had 4 months to farm the alliance .. let them have their fun at this rate with all the whining it will be over soon... #LetThemHaveSomeFun

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "We want horde to stop using WM" ("because allience are to big cowards to use it otherwise and i wont see my next quaterly bonus if i dont change it")

Ion 2019

- - - Updated - - -

nobody is complaining about getting killed in pvp

but allience doesnt do pvp

they farm people on flightpaths.

but its typical for weaker welfare fraction
    Not as if Alliance raids onto Zandalar were being teleported out by GMs or anything whilst the Horde was allowed to run amock on Boralus.

'eh, Alliance turn it on, get their free loot, turn it off.

Horde keep it on and leave it on, even when being farmed to give the Alliance a leg up.

So the 'swing' stays blue. Oh well.