15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Playing through Caribbean right now, and fuck that race. Fuck it in the ass. Of course the right course of action is just to ignore Luxord and just make a b-line straight to Port Royale. Well as much as possible.

Even a replica of Jack Sparrow can get outwitted, I also knew that was not the real Sparrow.
    I thought it was really easy idk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Been too busy with work and had to restart the game after starting it on standard. Only just back to smashing through "toy box" world on proud atm

- - - Updated - - -

do you deal with any final fantasy characters outside of cutscenes or should i give up hope now?
    Give up hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Give up hope.
    Had a feeling that was the case.

Thank you merciful angel

The race was definitely easy, but funny enough that world was the first time I died on proud and it was because I was tunneling on the end boss and not paying attention to canon fire to shield rofl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The race was definitely easy, but funny enough that world was the first time I died on proud and it was because I was tunneling on the end boss and not paying attention to canon fire to shield rofl.
    Same, but i didnt even look for crabs after the initial 300 so i was still level 2. I technically died 2 more times after on aqua and goatman xeahnort but i had a coin for them

I just finished Arendelle an hour ago, and that cutscene with the OrgXIII banter... Seems like the reason why Demyx is still around might because the one we fought in KHII happened to be a replica if I heard what they were saying correctly.
    Is Demyx that clown who goes "DANCE WATER DANCE"?

Because I absolutely loathe him.

Well, it is technically easy when you realize that you should not listen to NotJack and actually just focus on getting to the location.

Should I continue to level up my ship by looking for more crabs, or should I be good to go for the rest of the world?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Is Demyx that clown who goes "DANCE WATER DANCE"?

Because I absolutely loathe him.
    Yes, and he's actually one of the better characters because he is not one of those try hard edgelords of the Organization.

Well, it is technically easy when you realize that you should not listen to NotJack and actually just focus on getting to the location.

Should I continue to level up my ship by looking for more crabs, or should I be good to go for the rest of the world?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and he's actually one of the better characters because he is not one of those try hard edgelords of the Organization.
    He's one of the few times I muted a game due to "DANCE WATER DANCE".

That and the Spiderman 2 Pizza delivery side missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this game will not get GOTY reward this year, i will be highly suprised. Seeing how people really love KHIII i guess it is impossible to not get that reward.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    If this game will not get GOTY reward this year, i will be highly suprised. Seeing how people really love KHIII i guess it is impossible to not get that reward.
    If you're talking from TGA it's definitely not going to happen. KH has always been divisive with the press and they decide that award. The meta rating is like 6 points below RE2 even, like if the press decided GOTY today I'm pretty sure it still doesn't win and RE2 would let alone once we see what 1st party Sony and Nintendo games will come out this year plus other wildcards that could come out like Cyberpunk and what not.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-02-02 at 07:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If you're talking from TGA it's definitely not going to happen. KH has always been divisive with the press and they decide that award. The meta rating is like 6 points below RE2 even, like if the press decided GOTY today I'm pretty sure it still doesn't win and RE2 would let alone once we see what 1st party Sony and Nintendo games will come out this year plus other wildcards that could come out like Cyberpunk and what not.
    You mean RE2 what got an false reviews? monkaS

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    You mean RE2 what got an false reviews? monkaS
    Not sure what the hell a "false review" is.

I am so depressed now that the game is over. I need more story. I'm going to go back and try to get what trophies I can for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna work on getting the Ultima weapon, then I'm doing the battlegates and then the Plat. God this game is so good.

15+ Year Old Account
    My boss should let me go home early so i can also try to plat it.

You know, I actually like the intro cutscene for the Caribbean.
    "Set sail for the ends of the Earth!" -Sora
    "We're running out of water!" -Goofy
    "Yeah! We're running out of water!" -Sora *not actually realizing Goofy was being serious*
    "We're running out of water?" -Donald
    "Wait, we're running out of water?" -Sora
    And Goofy be like, "Am I a joke to you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I really hope we get a Critical mode. I'd love to see some of these boss fights on a harder difficulty so I'm forced to actually learn them because they actually look really fun.
    Try a lvl 1 run. I started one (not using Attraction Flows neither) and I gotta say its rough. I spent like 2 hrs on the final boss in Kingdom of Corona. I did skip Toy Box though so I could get Ever After keyblade sooner, prob should have done Toy Box 1st. I will say this, Shooting Star's Double Arrowguns is your friend!

My boss should let me go home early so i can also try to plat it.
    I've been bouncing back and forth from working on my plat and my lvl 1 playthough. All chests/mickeyheads done, half the battlegates, and cleared 1 mini game trophy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Mormont View Post
    Try a lvl 1 run. I started one (not using Attraction Flows neither) and I gotta say its rough. I spent like 2 hrs on the final boss in Kingdom of Corona. I did skip Toy Box though so I could get Ever After keyblade sooner, prob should have done Toy Box 1st. I will say this, Shooting Star's Double Arrowguns is your friend!

I've been bouncing back and forth from working on my plat and my lvl 1 playthough. All chests/mickeyheads done, half the battlegates, and cleared 1 mini game trophy.
    Well, i just beat it yesterday and then i had to do wqs and normal bfd then mythic+ so i dont have too much done. But tonight, i will dooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    It never feels good to be that person but I have to be honest, I am quite disappointed with KH3 so far. The gameplay is great but the story is still gibberish and the dialogue is...hard to stomach at times. I'm not 13 anymore, the Sora+Goofy+Donald banter just annoys me now. Probably half of the dialogue is unnecessary, too, which is frustrating because it makes the cutscenes so freaking long. I don't mind long cutscenes if I feel like I'm getting value out of them, but I don't feel that here. They just seem to stretch on and on and on and God damn it I just want to play the game.

I'm also not too keen on the level design. It doesn't feel like it has progressed much from KH2 so it feels...dated? So many invisible walls that make it feel super linear and contained. I want to explore! I found it humorous as well that they didn't even bother finding voice actors for some characters. I wasn't expecting Danny DeVito to return to voice Phil but they really couldn't hire some random dude who does a decent impression? It was sad to see a charismatic character like Phil just nodding silently in the background. He didn't have a huge story presence but it still made the scenes with him super awkward...

KH3 is a fun game, but it's not just justifying the wait for me. Sure, there were a million spinoffs after KH2 but to put the wait into perspective the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe to date came out between the release of KH2 and KH3. I was expecting a little bit more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    It never feels good to be that person but I have to be honest, I am quite disappointed with KH3 so far. The gameplay is great but the story is still gibberish and the dialogue is...hard to stomach at times. I'm not 13 anymore, the Sora+Goofy+Donald banter just annoys me now. Probably half of the dialogue is unnecessary, too, which is frustrating because it makes the cutscenes so freaking long. I don't mind long cutscenes if I feel like I'm getting value out of them, but I don't feel that here. They just seem to stretch on and on and on and God damn it I just want to play the game.

I'm also not too keen on the level design. It doesn't feel like it has progressed much from KH2 so it feels...dated? So many invisible walls that make it feel super linear and contained. I want to explore! I found it humorous as well that they didn't even bother finding voice actors for some characters. I wasn't expecting Danny DeVito to return to voice Phil but they really couldn't hire some random dude who does a decent impression? It was sad to see a charismatic character like Phil just nodding silently in the background. He didn't have a huge story presence but it still made the scenes with him super awkward...

KH3 is a fun game, but it's not just justifying the wait for me. Sure, there were a million spinoffs after KH2 but to put the wait into perspective the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe to date came out between the release of KH2 and KH3. I was expecting a little bit more.
    I dont think youre that person because im about to ruffle some feathers by saying the combat is nowhere near as good as 2 and only a little better than 1.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm in agreement with the both of you.