Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Over the top. 0/10000

If not a troll -- hot damn you're a salty little shitlord.

What sort of developer wants to go -backward- to placate the ruby lenses?
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

This is likely a case of the OP posting a snippet and then after several posters pointed out that he misread the context is to thickheaded to admit that he didnt actually read or understand the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Uh bro, you can tell by the sentence structure he was referring to the devs....
    Wouldn't necessarily say that. But he was definitely talking about the process, rather than the completed results. And while classic fans certainly are excited about getting the old maps, they probably aren't terribly interested in the process of getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by vbcdds View Post
    Originally Posted by Ythisen
    I don’t want to overhype them because not a lot of people are that excited about restoring old maps, or UI elements.
    No. Most of us WANT no changes. Most of us are FUCKING excited about restoring old maps or UI elements. We hate new maps/UI/models. That is why WE want classic.

We don't want a pristine server. WE FUCKING want vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK YOU YTHISEN AND LORE. YOU ARE DESERVED TO BE FIRED TOMORROW
    Okay relax, take your xanax. It's okay, breath, your pixels and video games will be there to make your sad life bearable.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don’t want to overhype them because not a lot of people are that excited about restoring old maps, or UI elements.
    No. Most of us WANT no changes. Most of us are FUCKING excited about restoring old maps or UI elements. We hate new maps/UI/models. That is why WE want classic.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

15+ Year Old Account
    They are really excited about classic at all since it does not have P2W features. They hate it because they love $$$. Super Jewish.

THEY DESERVED TO BE FIRED
    From zero to anti-semite in 5 posts.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    I agree with you
    You are smart!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dimad View Post
    This is likely a case of the OP posting a snippet and then after several posters pointed out that he misread the context is to thickheaded to admit that he didnt actually read or understand the post.
    You misread the context, not me. No matter who Ythisen indicated in his context for "a lot of people", it is wrong. If what he means are developers, it proves devs hated classic for everything at all.

Also, clearly he did not say "a lot of our developers", clearly he means everyone includes me. He is an example of how bad current activation blizzard is.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just badly scripted. Do you really think that he would say something that sounds like "you know, a lot here are not really excited to work on this project"... Seriously?

Some of you guys are always searching for anything that sound negative.
    Last edited by riptal; 2019-02-12 at 04:18 PM.
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

...Big Yikes. Like, can you maybe go outside, take some deep breaths. No one needs to be this ridiculously angry about the developers not being enthralled by their current work. I don't get too hyped about resorting my old art work either, I do it from time to time just to see how I could do it better, but honestly... They're doing it. We're excited about it, so... if that's not good enough for you I don't know what to tell you.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Then I could just make a new alt. I won't stop this fight.
    Hahah that's some pure autism right there

I agree with you
    You think Blizzard devs should be fired for that comment?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Imagine trying to make a "gotcha" post and completely failing to understand what is being said here.

He's saying the devs aren't excited by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Imagine trying to make a "gotcha" post and completely failing to understand what is being said here.

He's saying the devs aren't excited by it.
    Actually he's saying something slightly different, he's saying that they aren't as excited as he is. And that doesnt says very much about their real excitement on the subject.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    You think you want the old UI until you actually work with the old UI and remember how bad it was.
    Wish more purists would realize this. They'll come to you shrieking about how everything was perfect back then ignoring to mention their 5 or so addons they had to give the UI just basic functionality. Not even talking about quest helpers, just things like queuing crafting recipes, chat scrolling, a map that wouldn't cover the entire screen, etc.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You think Blizzard devs should be fired for that comment?
    Lore and Ythisen hate classic. They are retail players who praise bfa.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Maybe if you used your brain to think for a split second you'd maybe understand the context a little clearer.

Just in case you are not capable of doing so I will tell you, what he is saying is that most players couldn't two shits about all that goes on in regards to all the nerdy world building stuff as long as it gets build, so Ythisens won't go into details about how it is build because most players couldn't give less of a shit, they just want Blizzard to build it.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-02-12 at 05:17 PM.

Lore and Ythisen hate classic. They are retail players who praise bfa.
    Okay? And? Are they not allowed to have their own opinions? Does people thinking different than you offend you?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

- - - Updated - - -

Althought you think you want Vanilla, but really you don't.

Something similar, sort of on point, came to mind:

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    is this bait? it was obvious from the post he was talking about devs not being excited about doing it... which would be worrying if i was interested in classic but lulz at the OP...
    It's not really worrying. They are doing it, in a pace dictated by somewhat of a deadline, but he's saying they aren't excited because it involves changing pixel by pixel in many cases. As was demonstrated at blizzcon, they have to manually change alot of textures and particles, which can be tedious as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    What was the point of this post, needless drama? I guess so seeing that its a throwaway account.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.