Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Candens View Post
    If Smollet hired them to assault himself for the story would they still be guilty of assault? Or are you suggesting a different 3rd party hiring them?
    The idea is that Jessie Smollett likely hired these guys because he knew it would garner him a lot of publicity and sympathy, whether it was to "save his job on his show", help advance his music career, or just make him a bigger name, I guess we won't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The idea is that Jessie Smollett likely hired these guys because he knew it would garner him a lot of publicity and sympathy, whether it was to "save his job on his show", help advance his music career, or just make him a bigger name, I guess we won't really know.
    I understand that. I was thinking along the lines of if they were ligitimally found guilty of the assault (without planning it with Smollet) why they would have said what Smollet had said they said.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Smollet hired them to assault himself for the story would they still be guilty of assault? Or are you suggesting a different 3rd party hiring them?
    Both are options. And so is Smollet hiring a third party to hire these guys to assault him. They might have been hired by Smollet even without themselves knowing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    It just seemed off from the beginning. Unless these 2 were staking out his place 24/7 waiting for him to randomly leave his place to jack him at any hour of the day/night something is fishy there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes scrubbing his twitter and instagram now. Hes erasing every post that mentioned MAGA bois.

I thought all humans knew that you can erase things from the internet just by deleting something. . . . /facepalm

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Or they were hired to do it (which is most likely).
    they could have been hired sure but it seems unlikely they would take the fall for and not say they were paid to fake it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Hes scrubbing his twitter and instagram now. Hes erasing every post that mentioned MAGA bois.

I thought all humans knew that you can erase things from the internet just by deleting something. . . . /facepalm

https://i.redd.it/wgkwhv5v6ng21.png
    last time i checked his twitter there weren't any tweets about the attack this any chance you got a link to some?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    So, where's the proof that it was staged? /curious

EDIT: Oohh, I see. At first it was just the two dudes trying to fly out of state, but now he's deleting all the posts and stuff he made? Yeah, that's suspicious as hell.

Isn’t anyone else slightly concerned that there may be some profiling with these “suspects”? I’m fairly certain that Jussie Smollett said his attackers were white, so why are these two being pursued so heavily by the chicago police?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Isn’t anyone else slightly concerned that there may be some profiling with these “suspects”? I’m fairly certain that Jussie Smollett said his attackers were white, so why are these two being pursued so heavily by the chicago police?
    Because Jussie Smollett was lying?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

yea, they should have done the same with the Jazmine Barnes case... just ignore everything and go for the evil white man.

Because Jussie Smollett was lying?
    That was already debunked, and they said he was still being treated as a victim, so why did they specifically go after two black men when it was two white men? Makes no sense unless it’s just blatant racism!

15+ Year Old Account
    That was already debunked, and they said he was still being treated as a victim, so why did they specifically go after two black men when it was two white men? Makes no sense unless it’s just blatant racism!
    Victim of an assault, maybe yes.

He still could have lied about the skin colour of the perpetrators....for racial political reasons.

Which most likely is the case here. He was beaten up by two black men - and he saw an opportunity (or was just ashamed of "his kin") to spin this into an anti-white, anti-trump thing with all the lies about the ethnicity of the perps, the noose around his neck, the bleach, the MAGA shouting etc.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2019-02-15 at 09:41 PM.

But people said it's fake news that he called his attackers white.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They haven’t been charged, but as per the police there is no evidence of a hoax.

- - - Updated - - -

The cops came out and said there’s no evidence of a hoax.
    They may not have evidence of a hoax yet, they may only have two guys in custody that they believe were involved. They can pin the guys for the assault, or those two guys can flip and testify that Smollett hired them to help with the hoax and it was all his idea and please don't hate us, thus giving them the proof.

They can still charge Smollett and/or his manager for lying to them if the assault happened but under different circumstances. (Like, hypothetically, these two Nigerian siblings could have jumped him because he owed them money or something. This would still mean Smollett and/ or manager lied about various facets of the case.) It seems unlikely that there will be charges unless it turns out to be a complete hoax.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But people said it's fake news that he called his attackers white.
    https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/jus...ew-1203139635/

“If I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black, I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot more,” Smollett said during the TV interview.

Smollett also gave reason as to why he believes he was targeted: Trump.
    “I come really, really hard against 45,” he said, referring to the president. “I come really, really hard against his administration, and I don’t hold my tongue.”

If anyone believes his story, they are a moron of the highest level.

Why would two black guys from Nigeria shout about MAGA country and assault a fellow actor who they allegedly knew from Empire and the gym? Makes no sense, this whole arrest stinks of some messed up corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    https://abc7chicago.com/sources-smol...mpire/5138497/

Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.

A source briefed on the Smollett investigation confirmed to ABC News that Chicago police are questioning the two persons of interest -- one of whom has appeared on "Empire."

The law enforcement official also told ABC News that the homes of the persons of interest were raided Wednesday night. Police removed shoes, electronic devices and other items they believe could help them they determine if the two people played any role in the assault from those homes.

Chicago police said they "cannot confirm any of those reports." No charges have been filed.

Earlier, police said the two persons of interest are not suspects and have not been charged. Investigators are only talking with them at this time. The two were picked up Wednesday night at O'Hare International Airport, police said.

Smollett said he was attacked around 2 a.m. on Jan. 29 in the 300-block of East North Water Street in Chicago's Streeterville neighborhood. He told police two masked men shouted homophobic slurs at him, attacked him, put a rope around his neck and poured a liquid on him that smelled like bleach.

Well well well...
    Will any of the White Knights that were attacking anyone who so much as questioned the original story come in here and apologize? The answer is no.
    Will media outlets make this as big of a deal if this new report turns out to be true and offer full retractions and apologize for further igniting racial division in the US without any facts? The answer is no.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hah. Imagine my shock.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha this one got caught lying. All of them do it all the time. They bullshit constantly so why would anyone be hsocked to see the pathetic grandstanding all the bigwigs did? They just want something to bitch it and so many simpletons cluck about how bad it is and something must be done. It's all made up and this is just a case so blatant, so obvious, that it was exposed so that they can say "b-but they are all totally true though, this guy was just lying, we swears!".
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the two Nigerians are found guilty of assaulting him the only way I can rationalize them saying those things during the assault is that they were trying to throw police off the scent.
    I guess. But why attack him at all if that wasn't the motive? Did they also rob him?

- - - Updated - - -

Or they were hired to do it (which is most likely).
    More likely than committing a southern style racist attack against him that's for sure.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.