Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Does anyone still care at this point?
    Nope not me. Only reason i bought BFA was Zandalari . Now I am unsubbed and just dont give a shit. Fuck Blizzard. Fuck Ion. Fuck Activision

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean like how highmountain required completing highmountain lorewalker
    nightborne required completeing suramar lorewalker
    army of light and void elves required completing the argus campaign.
    dark iron required first part of war campaign, as did maghar...

hmm... almost like none of the racers have "just get rep"

- - - Updated - - -

can you link this?

- - - Updated - - -

so you mean humans... cause those are literally what you are asking for

"I WANT TAUREN, BUT WITH MOOSE ANTLERS!!!"
    so.... so you want highmountain tauren?

- - - Updated - - -

they have literally been saying for like 6 months now they would be telling you when, and that when would be 8.1.5

- - - Updated - - -

that is intterupted by ANY DAMAGE

- - - Updated - - -

Allied races will start same level as all other allied races
    more obvious news at 11
    JEsus Christ it must be exhausting White knighting and shilling for this shithole company 24/7
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Nope not me. Only reason i bought BFA was Zandalari . Now I am unsubbed and just dont give a shit. Fuck Blizzard. Fuck Ion. Fuck Activision

- - - Updated - - -

JEsus Christ it must be exhausting White knighting and shilling for this shithole company 24/7
    again, i rather be called a white knight, then be forced to make LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE POST "blizzard is shit, i wish every single employee was fired" to be NOT called a white knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

- - - Updated - - -

Its a game.

You know that right?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the requirements have been known for quite a while.. But it's not really surprising people are bitching about it anyway.

Sometimes I wonder if the people screaming how they dont give a shit realize they're actually giving a shit by continuously posting about the thing they claim not to give a shit about. What a waste of time ;/

LOL - those allied races just stink of "Please purchase race changes!" how sad.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the biggest time gate blizzard ever done i think.

So I do need Zandalar Forever and a Nation United? They had said Tides of Vengeance and being exalted with the reps. Fuck this.

To me. It sounds like they are gonna be released seperatly from the new raid >.> Still, Give us a fucking release date blizz! For fucking sake!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sigh. Another two monks for my alt army. Gotta get that heritage armor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    LOL - those allied races just stink of "Please purchase race changes!" how sad.
    except if you race change to them you dont get the heritage armors.

also you do know ALL RACES in wow "stink" of please purchase race changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    This is the biggest time gate blizzard ever done i think.
    you mean like when they timegated icc for 3 months?
    cause uhh btw this is not timegating, this is called patch releasing...
    "WOW BLIZZARD ALL THE TIME GATING, NOT RELEASING ALL THE PATCHES AT THE LAUNCH OF THE EXPANSION!?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So I do need Zandalar Forever and a Nation United? They had said Tides of Vengeance and being exalted with the reps. Fuck this.
    No, they said you needed to complete the war campaign including the tides of vegence war campaign part. and exalted with the rep.

18:05

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    To me. It sounds like they are gonna be released seperatly from the new raid >.> Still, Give us a fucking release date blizz! For fucking sake!
    They will release with the launch of 8.1.5 which is comign soon, the new raid will be coming long after that.

btw the last raid literally just came out...
    the final wing of lfr is not even out yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sigh. Another two monks for my alt army. Gotta get that heritage armor.
    wow you are far stronger then me dude, i have yet to get a single heritage armor... i cant commity to that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

again, i rather be called a white knight, then be forced to make LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE POST "blizzard is shit, i wish every single employee was fired" to be NOT called a white knight.
    I don't personally get the timegating thing as anyone who's played the game for the last month should have all these unlocked for their respective faction, however those who unsubbed due to zandalari taking quite a while to come out I can see their frustration. Had I known in august that not only would zandalari come with patch 8.1.5 as opposed to 8.1 but both patches would take considerably longer than their respective legion counterparts I might've skipped on this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    We all know why it's the way it is.

Boosts, Race changes and to keep people subbed. No other reasons.
    They'll be released when they need the revenue boost for the quarterly so they can first and foremost keep their investors happy, or at least show numbers that look good, All content deliberately delayed and put on hold until they realy need it for those numbers..................it's just business , fck the customers they can wait 'we'll just keep baiting them'

Quote Originally Posted by Elevenmad View Post
    They'll be released when they need the revenue boost for the quarterly so they can first and foremost keep their investors happy, or at least show numbers that look good, All content deliberately delayed and put on hold until they realy need it for those numbers..................it's just business , fck the customers they can wait 'we'll just keep baiting them'
    It's not even sad that this is true to be honest.

It's just downright pitiful and desperate of Blizzard... sorry I mean ActiBlizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    wow you are far stronger then me dude, i have yet to get a single heritage armor... i cant commity to that much.
    It’s something to do when I’m bored I suppose, which is often. Though I’m not a fan of modern leveling and the only heritage armor I actually use it the Mag’har one.

At least it’s a good way to gradually amass an army of monks to do the yearly love is in the air dungeon with though. 25 111+ alts and counting.

- - - Updated - - -

"WOW BLIZZARD ALL THE TIME GATING, NOT RELEASING ALL THE PATCHES AT THE LAUNCH OF THE EXPANSION!?"

- - - Updated - - -

No, they said you needed to complete the war campaign including the tides of vegence war campaign part. and exalted with the rep.

- - - Updated - - -

They will release with the launch of 8.1.5 which is comign soon, the new raid will be coming long after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Well yeah, The raid just came out, I doubt they would release the new raid while the one that was just released still hasn't released the final wing of LFR. Considering that the Raid testing for the new raid begins I believe it said either the 25th or 28th of this month, So It does sound like they are being released and the raid is to be time gated for about a month. Still doesn't mean I am Happy. They should atleast give us a release date for the patch. It would chill everyone out, atleast I believe. But the community has become a bunch of entitled dickheads, sooo I doubt it will make everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Hard to be hyped for races that are timegated.
    I don't disagree. But even if they weren't timegated, with the poor state of the racials and the kul'tiran models, male or especially female it's hard to get hyped for them regardless of when they would be released. I'm sure it's a different topic for a different thread, but the amount of effort they've put into races that almost no one on the Alliance wants seems to be a continuing and disheartening trend. At least the Zandalari look pretty wicked though. Just my 2 cents of course.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Not everyone cares about the heritage armour, most of it is low effort crap anyway. As for the other races? they arguably pale in comparison to the above - passive effects are most of the time better than actives. Especially that Kul'Tiran one... tanks that heal just off being hit? total no brain ability, depending on how much of the damage heals, thats potentially the new best tank race.
    Last edited by Turaska; 2019-02-20 at 01:28 AM.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of deranged person only plays a mmo for a character skin. Its sillyness to a point I can't even take you seriously.

The impression I get is that you moan on this site because you like reading your own posts.

Uhhhh isn't something like this that should have came ON DAY 1? This trainwreck of an expansion just can't seem to get any worse.

Also the youtube video has 3.7k unlikes lololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    What kind of deranged person only plays a mmo for a character skin. Its sillyness to a point I can't even take you seriously.

The impression I get is that you moan on this site because you like reading your own posts.
    I could see these skins being VERY important to the RP crowd. I personally don't get it, but that's fine - and doesn't negate why it's important to other players.