Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    it does not have to be murder, bodily harm and the charges stack +10 years min on top of other charges.
    Lynch:
    to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.
    to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

It does have to be murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I completely agree with that statement. I was in the Marine Corps and I've also lived in NYC for short periods of time, and can corroborate that in tough blue collar circles, Trump's vulgarity is pretty tame. Again, I don't support Trump because I hold myself to a higher standard, but he doesn't shock me because people talk like Trump (and much worse) in nearly every rated R movie I've ever watched as well as in real life.

So I end up getting stuck defending a guy I don't like because the faux shock and outrage is insane to me, especially considering Trump is the most transparent President we've probably ever had. I don't believe he has any brain-to-mouth or brain-to-fingers filter and what you see is what you get. I don't believe he's some political mastermind when the cameras are off. I suspect he's the same doof sitting alone in the Lincoln bedroom watching Fox & Friends as he is when he's on stage at a rally. And I can also understand the appeal of Trump when he says our country is great/the best and leads people in taking pride in themselves and their country, and he rallies around the points that he wants to keep people safe within our borders and wants them to do better financially. And regardless of whether you believe he can do any of that, that message resonates with a lot of people.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, I've heard all about it. Everything bad that happened during Obama's administration he inherited from Bush, but everything good was the result of what he did, but with Trump, everything bad that's happened was because of Trump, whereas everything good was because of Obama.

It almost like regardless of who's in power you will find a way to give credit for all good things to your tribe and blame the other tribe for all bad things. Both when your tribe is in power and when your tribe isn't. Just a few mental gymnastics, but you are able to make it work.

I haven't voted for Republicans in over a decade and have been vocal about it when asked. They lost my support when they controlled both Houses of Congress and the White House and not only went back on everything they said they would do, but continued to spend more money we don't have. I have no problems calling out Republicans when they screw up, just like I have no problem calling out Trump when he says really dumb stuff or engages in a tariff war like a true progressive.
    Now you just being disingenuous. Trump inherited a good economy and continued Obama trends that all I said but go head and apply emotion. Nah ill shit on a democrat president for the same thing but I give no fucks. Obama just did a good job economics wise but he also supported Yemen. Trump did the samething but doesn't absolve Obama. Obama also let China expand in the south sea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    But those terms Hick, Country bumkin, red neck and the like dont question the person "whiteness". Now you may have a point with "n***** lover", "wigger" etc but those on its face dont really challenge their "whiteness" either, more the persons they associate with. I suppose you may be right, however it seems like it is much different with blacks. If you dont act, dress, speak a certain way, you are not black enough. To me, what they expect you to act, dress, speak like is a sterotype that makes blacks appear undesirable. You are expected to lower your standards to be considered "black enough", you dont see that in any other race. The constant put downs when anyone black shows any type of success "working for The Man", "Sell Out" etc...
    I was using hick as example for ghetto. They also make fun of pale and red skinned whites through terms like redneck. They do and now your being disingenuous people who were for black rights or defended black people were called n**** lovers and n**** sympathize to directly question there whiteness. If you talked to black or wore certain clothes as white people would literally refer to you as wigger it's the same thing.

Every race has those terms asian use the word uncle chang.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-02-21 at 06:43 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I just assumed he must have been attacked but added all the MAGA stuff to try and politicize it. All the stuff that is coming out now is beyond the pale.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    They also make fun of pale and red skinned whites through terms like redneck.
    People get red necks from being the working class outside in the heat doing grunt work. That is where the term comes from. Not because they are pasty. It is commentary on class more than race.

- - - Updated - - -

I really really want to see the new tweets coming out from people who got hoodwinked.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I was using hick as example for ghetto. They also make fun of pale and red skinned whites through terms like redneck. They do and now your being disingenuous people who were for black rights or defended black people were called n**** lovers and n**** sympathize to directly question there whiteness. If you talked to black or wore certain clothes as white people would literally refer to you as wigger it's the same thing.

Every race has those terms asian use the word uncle chang.
    I am black so I guess I cant really relate. I didnt see it as a question of their "whiteness", when I grew up, you can be considered a "wigger" and still be accepted by white people. It did not work like that for blacks. If they didnt see you as "black enough", you had no value to them and they didnt want to be associated with you. Maybe thats just in the area I grew up.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I just assumed he must have been attacked but added all the MAGA stuff to try and politicize it. All the stuff that is coming out now is beyond the pale.
    I was more assuming that he hoped it would make a better sell and everyone would get swept up in that and not look too hard. Apparently he wasn't paying attention for the week or so the media spend tripping over themselves to apologize for the SNAFU with the protest 'altercation' in DC.

What pisses me off is this guys arrogance to play the race card by lying is setting not only black people back but the entire democratic party.

frustrating beyond belief the moronic arrogance of these kids.

Closure. Fucking finally, Jesus. My balls were getting pretty blue. Now watch as I contort my face into the smuggest grin possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but a white person does not have to validate their "Whiteness" to other White people, which is what "House Negro", "Oreo" etc... do.
    Wrong they get called guilty white liberals which gets used all the time.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I am black so I guess I cant really relate. I didnt see it as a question of their "whiteness", when I grew up, you can be considered a "wigger" and still be accepted by white people. It did not work like that for blacks. If they didnt see you as "black enough", you had no value to them and they didnt want to be associated with you. Maybe thats just in the area I grew up.
    I never understood this. It's like black people want to implode. I've seen the not black enough comment so frequently and it always makes me chuckle. Like everyone's going out of their way to perpetuate a specific cliche of black person and if you're not that you're nothing.

So confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    That's an extremely ironic thing to say, given what this tread is about... But then again, you Leftists never did have enough self-awareness to be able to comprehend irony.

Trump has been publicly supporting gays for over 20 years, and has been consistent with that up until this day. The only people being fooled, are people like you. People who continuously fall for the same fake news and clickbait headlines. Jussie, Covington, that Muslim girl who claimed to have her hijab ripped off, the "Military Trans-Ban", Russia, PissGate, a Muslim Purge if Trump got elected, the list goes on and on. All things that people like you bought into hook line and sinker, that later turned out to be complete bullshit or wildly taken out of context solely to push a narrative.

Your opinions mean absolutely nothing, because people like you have proven time and time again that you'll literally do anything to make your "Orange Man Bad" narrative right, even if it means faking hate crimes...
    This is hilarious one fake famous case because of the victim and you’re here making up complete bullshit. Typically when the opposite happens to a Trumpsters it’s uses someone committing murder or planning on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I never understood this. It's like black people want to implode. I've seen the not black enough comment so frequently and it always makes me chuckle. Like everyone's going out of their way to perpetuate a specific cliche of black person and if you're not that you're nothing.

So confusing.
    Now who’s playing the race victim card. And no black people who take agency of themselves aren’t the ones attacked. It’s the ones that take up being tokens to try to speak on behalf of others of the same race with no qualifications other than their race. Trying to denounce racism or say it doesn’t exist lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Closure. Fucking finally, Jesus. My balls were getting pretty blue. Now watch as I contort my face into the smuggest grin possible.

Wait until you see the Neo Nazi Coast Guard arrested for planning to kill Democrats

Guy fakes getting beat up by other party. Entire internet loses its fucking mind. Entire party considered crazy liars willing to do anything to push narrative.

Guy sends pipe bombs to Democratic leaders - Lone nut job

White Nationalist stockpiles weapons and makes plans to kill Liberal/Democratic/Policial leaders - lone nut job

hmmmm. Which one is actually dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

So confusing.
    There wouldn't be black people that buy into their own version of the one drop rule if every sect of humanity didn't have ridiculous racial purists, unfortunately.

Like clockwork, all the seething shitlibs come out the woodwork menstruating about evil right wingers in a thread about leftist hate crime hoax. We're all very shocked, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Guy fakes getting beat up by other party. Entire internet loses its fucking mind. Entire party considered crazy liars willing to do anything to push narrative.

Guy sends pipe bombs to Democratic leaders - Lone nut job

White Nationalist stockpiles weapons and makes plans to kill Liberal/Democratic/Policial leaders - lone nut job

hmmmm. Which one is actually dangerous.
    Stop with the deflection and whatboutisms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Like clockwork, all the seething shitlibs come out the woodwork menstruating about evil right wingers in a thread about leftist hate crime hoax. We're all very shocked, I'm sure.

Not really I’m laughing because I knew he was lying and by the end of this he’s not the only one who’s going to be embarrassed especially with all the Trumpsters trying to pile on. Because they finally think they’re claims are validated. They aren’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Stop with the deflection and whatboutisms.
    When you stop trying to make this about more than one man at fault.

He lied so what? That doesn't negate the fact that hate crime rates have spiked since Trump took office.

How many black people have died because of lies of white people?

Emmett Till at 14 years old was dragged at the end of a truck for miles and then shot and thrown in a ditch because of the lies of Carolyn Bryant Donham. What about the entire town of rosewood, Florida, that was burnt down and massacred with 150 lynchings and burning of black people because of the lies of Fannie Taylor and other white people. When are they going to jail? What about George Stinney aged 14 who was executed by the US government by electric chair because of the lies of pinewood, South Carolina. What about Mark Charles Parker? 23 years old man who was dragged and lynched because of the lies of Joan Walters? You want to talk about lies? When is George Bush going to be charged for lying about Weapons of Mass destruction being present in Iraq which led to the systematic murder of more than 460k civilians? American history is sustained on lies. Even President FDR knew about Pearl Harbour 4 days before it happened but he did nothing and pushed more civilians and soldiers to cause more casualties from the 2 bombs.

I think that Jussie needs help and compassion. The inequality in the American justice system and the maltreatment of African Americans and other minorities were the catalyst in this whole situation. I hope he gets the support he needs and he doesn't 'deserve' to go to jail.

The time now is for level-headedness and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    When you stop trying to make this about more than one man at fault.
    If only you knew what irony meant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol I was waiting for Shinra to pitch in. Good laughs, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Lol I was waiting for Shinra to pitch in. Good laughs, thanks!
    Shinra's the epitome of trying too hard, so it's all white noise at this point. Even Tennis had more subtlety.