Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Did i just.......destroy all loot from my mission because i right clicked everything for the option "salvage loot" ?
    I......didnt know what salvage loot was

Loving the gameplay and my computer can handle the game pretty well.
    I mean, the word "salvage" in game circumstances means destroy and reclaim materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean, the word "salvage" in game circumstances means destroy and reclaim materials.
    LoL epic english fail.

Anyway, changed the colors of my Javelin to make the Flag of my country. How original is this?
    (i bet like 90% of people did it)
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2019-03-01 at 10:51 PM.

What side quests do i need to do to unlock legendary contracts?
    I just bought the game today

Do i need to do a lot of stuff? Im friggin lazy

edit: Any advantages in doing the story mode in Hard difficulty? Or just for the fun of it?
    It's about 6 missions for each faction to unlock the contracts, they're pretty good and have an overall arc.

Hard mode is just more XP, and I found myself better geared than a friend who was doing Normal when they hit 30 when we moved to GM1

haha just saw this one on reddit. i can totally relate now that i'm running around with other people

I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    haha just saw this one on reddit. i can totally relate now that i'm running around with other people

Rangers are shit really. The best way you can go about as a Ranger is a full impact gun damage build without combos (because guns do more damage anyway), which basically turns all your not so impressive abilities and ultimate into shit.

The sad part is that Interceptor can pretty much do the same build but for loads more damage with only downside of being a bit more squishy - as in die in 1.5 seconds if you fuck it up instead of Rangers 2.3s.

Did i just.......destroy all loot from my mission because i right clicked everything for the option "salvage loot" ?
    I......didnt know what salvage loot was

Loving the gameplay and my computer can handle the game pretty well.
    LOL I did that all Demo long and at the start of the Early Access >.< I feel your pain

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post

ROFLMAO!!!! I hate this so much when I play on Storm with Ice Blasts. Get them frozen and BOOM Colossus rams them or Ranger grenades them >.<

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/anthemgame/statu...079104/photo/1

LOL just after they post this the game crashes........

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Rangers are shit really. The best way you can go about as a Ranger is a full impact gun damage build without combos (because guns do more damage anyway), which basically turns all your not so impressive abilities and ultimate into shit.

The sad part is that Interceptor can pretty much do the same build but for loads more damage with only downside of being a bit more squishy - as in die in 1.5 seconds if you fuck it up instead of Rangers 2.3s.
    Not really true.
    Rangers can do a metric fuckton of damage with abilities if you are built for it.

I think this is a classic example of the "the grass is always greener..."metaphor.

Game is down on all platforms.
    On my first day "at work"

Damm luck

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Not really true.
    Rangers can do a metric fuckton of damage with abilities if you are built for it.

I think this is a classic example of the "the grass is always greener..."metaphor.
    Its funny cause he was saying the opposite a while ago in that ranger was just a better interceptor. Probably just whatever items you get and all that, YMMV.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I drank 4 coffees for what it was supposed to be a huge gaming session.
    servers are down
    What am i going to do now at 2h30 AM with a huge adrenaline rush?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) any ideas?

servers are down

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) any ideas?
    Servers are back up now.... for how long...... who knows

servers are down

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) any ideas?
    Dark Souls. XD

Although if you need a looter shooter fix, the Division 2 open beta is going. Not sure if you want to wade through that swamp though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Its funny cause he was saying the opposite a while ago in that ranger was just a better interceptor. Probably just whatever items you get and all that, YMMV.
    I have almost zero experience with javelins other tham colossus. But what does the ranger bring to the table? I mean, Interceptor has crazy melee and a combo aura, and can use all the same weapons as the Ranger, while boasting tje best mobility in the game. All that in trade for a little less armor and shields?

What does the ranger do better than the other suits?
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2019-03-02 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Dark Souls. XD

Although if you need a looter shooter fix, the Division 2 open beta is going. Not sure if you want to wade through that swamp though.
    Ahah im having fun in Anthem for now.

Im on the mission to open 4 Tombs by doing Trials.
    Managed just now to find the list of things i need to do...in the middle of a mess of menus but i got it

One question though.
    How do i know where are the "world events"? The map shows nothing

I have almost zero experience with javelins other tham colossus. But what does the ranger bring to the table? I mean, Interceptor has crazy melee and a combo aura, and can use all the same weapons as the Ranger, while boasting tje best mobility in the game. All that in trade for a little less armor and shields?

What does the ranger do better than the other suits?
    The aura is probably the worst combo in the game atm, and melee dmg is pretty low and underwhelming and requires you to be stationary and in melee which gets you killed. Interceptors skills are arguably worse, you're trading squishiness for mobility in a game where most enemies have a lot of hitscan.

Interceptors saving grace is the masterwork affixes, which is why you might have seen people acting like interceptor is nonviable in GM2-3. Its hyper gear dependent in order to do the tougher content effectively.

- - - Updated - - -

You just fly around until one shows up, which usually doesn't take very long... but yeah its dumb that it isn't on the map and nothing leads you to them until you're very close.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Ahah im having fun in Anthem for now.

Im on the mission to open 4 Tombs by doing Trials.
    Managed just now to find the list of things i need to do...in the middle of a mess of menus but i got it

One question though.
    Gotta fly around. Shouldn't take long. By the time I reached that point I only needed like 3 events and 7 chests. Took me maybe 45 minutes to fill in the mission objectives.

Check if your teammates aren't moving for awhile. Probably means they're working one.

- - - Updated - - -

The aura is probably the worst combo in the game atm, and melee dmg is pretty low and underwhelming and requires you to be stationary and in melee which gets you killed. Interceptors skills are arguably worse, you're trading squishiness for mobility in a game where most enemies have a lot of hitscan.

Interceptors saving grace is the masterwork affixes, which is why you might have seen people acting like interceptor is nonviable in GM2-3. Its hyper gear dependent in order to do the tougher content effectively.

- - - Updated - - -

You just fly around until one shows up, which usually doesn't take very long... but yeah its dumb that it isn't on the map and nothing leads you to them until you're very close.
    Yeah, but what does the ranger have? Some nades? A melee primer?

Yeah, but what does the ranger have? Some nades? A melee primer?
    Group Heal.

...and Sniperceptor is ridiculously strong but yes, extremely gear dependent.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    Group Heal.

...and Sniperceptor is ridiculously strong but yes, extremely gear dependent.
    Hmmm...that might be useful in higher GM runs I guess.

10+ Year Old Account

That's why what people do is simply take big bad guns and couple them with amazing +damage modifiers Interceptor is packed with. What happened and why Ranger is in such a shit state is that because of Interceptor damage modifiers being global they end up being ST powerhouses, while still packing AoE with Devastator, this is even further exacerbated by the fact that Interceptors have some serious damage scaling from MW procs coupled with target beacon with is yet another damage multiplier on top of Acid and Crit and such utility as free reloads as well.

That's why Interceptors end up completely outgunning Rangers and the fact that if you try to setup Impact ranger to keep up weapon damage which results in your abilities doing no damage whatsoever does not help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously doubt Interceptors and Rangers will stay the way are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Seriously doubt Interceptors and Rangers will stay the way are.
    Tried out Interceptor seriously for the first time. Man....that is some super frenetic gameplay. Get in the mix and bounce from target to target like a pinball. I can finally see a reason to keep shotguns.

Although I guess you could sit back and snipe with the Interceptor support ability too. That seems like a role better suited to a Storm, though. Although when I say "snipe" I mean dropping elemental bombs on the enemy like artillery.