Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Sweet.

Can't wait to play this in Summer. Will be a fresh new experience for me as I never played Classic. Can't wait for the community to flourish and hell be bigger than retail.

Although played older MMOs so the time investment thing shouldn't be an issue for me.
    Classic community was the best experience about the game back then tbh. It wasn't perfect for sure but you get that sense and vibe of one big community that one server is like one big family, so some people will be more careful how to treat each other since there is no cross realms and stuff like that.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    So far except PvP(it's actually shouldn't be in the list tbh) 3 and 4 is literally the same thing i did @Legion with dungeons being even worse than Legion ones.
    Legion didn't have the same dungeons or even the same affixes and it didn’t have the same world quest. So not it’s not even close to the same thing you did in legion.

I did that several times on the all known private servers with blizzlike x1 pre-nerf exp, i won't need any luck to do that again sorry to ruin your imaginary things once again.
    OK, almost 50% of your estimated leveling timeframe is beneath the world record.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    certified brainlet that doesnt even know difference between content and system
    Atleast put some brain into shitposting
    Also no player is gonna do Uldir now because the game is catered so hard to turbo casuals that it got invalidated 5 months into the xpac
    based bfa
    Let him continue, i want to laugh a little bit more. But ye - that's BFA fanboi for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Legion didn't have the same dungeons or even the same affixes and it didn’t have the same world quest. So not it’s not even close to the same thing you did in legion.
    I don't care what to kill 12 Demons/Big and fat demon or Trolls - it's the same shit and in fact back in the day that crap was called Dailies but was in a little different form.

And i'm not talking about dungeons being different themselves, i'm talking about the entire M+ system. Also except that stupid list that guy put i can point to one VERY BIG THING, BFA is missing - Master Loot.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-03-11 at 06:12 PM.

Let him continue, i want to laugh a little bit more. But ye - that's BFA fanboi for ya.
    Frankly I'm wounded by those accusations, but I won't let it get the better of me. We'll have a meringue next time you're in town.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what to kill 12 Demons/Big and fat demon or Trolls - it's the same shit and in fact back in the day that crap was called Dailies but was in a little different form.

And i'm not talking about dungeons being different themselves, i'm talking about the entire M+ system. Also except that stupid list that guy put i can point to one VERY BIG THING, BFA is missing - Master Loot.
    While yes most daily’s haven’t changed since tbc ( don’t know if classic had daily’s) there are some new ones which would count as new content even if they aren’t great (loa can go straight to hell).

As far as mythic+ goes without the dungons it’s just an empty system that does nothing and it seems unlikly he was bringing up mythic+ as an empty system when you were taking about content in your original post.

This is a fantastic design decision and a breath of fresh air.

Lol timegating all over again! Ahahahaha such a fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    Classic has even less content: leveling, no heroic/mythic dungeons/raids/BGs. That's all.

People are leaving BfA, but is not just BfA that's boring: WoW at its core is boring, no matter what version of it.
    Or because when you kill immersion, player agency and major RPG aspects of the game for the sake of removing any danger, creating endless carrot-on-stick chases and streamlining everything, it becomes a soulless shell of barely decent "action" gameplay that isn't engaging in the long-term, much less what one who played earlier versions of WoW could even consider a MMORPG.

Don't get me wrong, BfA is not bad. I think it's ok, though it could be much better if class design was more akin to anywhere between WotLK and MoP (hell, even WoD), if the reward system was better (emblems/valor points please), if there was less RNG on loot (or if random improvements to loot were obtainable deterministicly - again, valor points please) and if content wasn't so streamlined and gated.

Even then, it would still be a very different beast of a game overall, despite having the same core.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2019-03-11 at 06:45 PM.

so at the start, it's 1.0 content on 1.12 patch, is that correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love their plans to correctly release Vanilla content. This new cut is perfect to me and it seems like it's going to leave everyone enough time to genuinely enjoy leveling without feeling stuck behind.

I'm getting more and more hyped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Am laughing my ass off now regarding the Race Change deal for Kul Tiran's and Zandalari.
    Anyone who claims the delay in release now wasn't based on financial reasons to encourage Race Change is going to have some massive egg on their face. Putting a sale on race/facion changes the same day they release? Jesus wept, they are going to rake in the cash...
    A few things.

1st, every thing blizzard does is for money they do nothing soly for our benefit.

2nd, while the trolls were done fat humans were not so they weren't pushed back for money alone they weren't ready yet.

3rd, I don’t think any other race came out with a discount on changes so this is a positive compared to every other race release.

Great news. These kind of patches causes the game to change quite a bit with all the new BiS gear, like where Dire Maul was the ideal place to farm. Its only good that they follow these phases to properly progress the game. I wonder if Blizzard decides to add more ''new'' phases, or going straight to TBC when Classic is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    So they're dragging out classic to "feel" more authentic for a couple months or whatever between phases.

What happens when all the phases are released and people complain when they missed out on the "authentic" patch phasing experience?
    They can create seasonal servers, that start every so often at "Classic Launch" and follow the same release plan, and then either get merged to the old servers that were already at the last content phase, or reset altogether after several months.

Or they can just ignore those people - it's not like Classic is a small secret project, I would guess the majority of people who have any interest in it have heard about it or will definitely hear about it before it's launched.

Of course there will be people with complains like that sooner or later, and if there are enough of them I'm sure they can consider starting a fresh server. Even without people complaining I think it could be a valuable tool in increasing WoW's value and longevity overall.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Am laughing my ass off now regarding the Race Change deal for Kul Tiran's and Zandalari.
    Anyone who claims the delay in release now wasn't based on financial reasons to encourage Race Change is going to have some massive egg on their face. Putting a sale on race/facion changes the same day they release? Jesus wept, they are going to rake in the cash...
    This may be the most blatant I've seen. They didn't even do it a week before or a week after, it's literally the day before they're available.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Sad thing is that people are basically pissing on each other, hating and flaming over what is essentially THE SAME GAME, just at different points in time.

Jesus..it is still WoW. It seems to me people even see two Blizzards in here, the Blizzard that works on retail and needs to go bankrupt and the Blizzard that releases Classic servers and has the sun shining out its ass.

No wonder the world beyond WoW is as shitty as it is if we are THAT petty.

Why not let everyone have fun and enjoy what they like without being toxic and judgemental about it?
    Welcome to what Runescape 3 vs. Oldschool Runescape has been since pretty much the beginning of Oldschool Runescape and Runescape 3.

Does this mean that in 2 years they'll re-release Wrath?

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    Classic has even less content: leveling, no heroic/mythic dungeons/raids/BGs. That's all.
    That's a completely idiotic way to measure content, as if a list of type of content was relevant to the amount of content to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Imagine being excited about grinding old content you did 14 years ago all over again...

Hahahha they can MISS ME WID IT

So when's 8.2?

Go and play the clown fiesta that's live then. Nobody's forcing you to play the superior product.
    Classic WoW.

Omg, character service discounts. It's been almost years.