10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    what do you mean?
    Ronaldo is currently being investigated for sexual assault and has admitted to it on record according to Der Spiegel, a prominent German newspaper. Deifying him is a vile thing to do and at the moment people are falling over each other to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Ronaldo is currently being investigated for sexual assault and has admitted to it on record according to Der Spiegel, a prominent German newspaper. Deifying him is a vile thing to do and at the moment people are falling over each other to do just that.
    I'll wait until I hear some recording from himself saying it. Until then, theres no evidence and just words against words. I dont care if a newspaper got "proof" all the while not presenting what they have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Congratulations Ronaldo on your victory, how do you feel about Real getting knocked out?

Ronaldo: They sold one of the best goal scorers in the world and bought some fucking Belgian cunt keeper while they already had a good one, how do you think I feel?

What are your predictions for Bayern Liverpool? I'll go for 3-1 to Bayern!

Bayern-Liverpool can go either way. I think if Liverpool scores a goal they'll win it. But could see Bayern winning 1-0 or 2-0 too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Both games tucked in. Good night.

i want some spicy draws. ManUtd Liverpool would be nice

German Football has declined horribly.

But hey, 50+1, tradition, and the fans! Don't forget the fans...

We're Portugal tier

10+ Year Old Account
    been nice seeing the big teams fuck up in the CL but if it could start happening to the English ones too that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    i want some spicy draws. ManUtd Liverpool would be nice
    Man Utd - Liverpool
    Man City - Spurs
    Porto - Ajax
    Barca - Juve

That is what I'd like to see

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    German Football has declined horribly.

But hey, 50+1, tradition, and the fans! Don't forget the fans...

We're Portugal tier
    German and French leagues aren't that good, even compared to Portugal, only thing they have more it's money.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    German and French leagues aren't that good, even compared to Portugal, only thing they have more it's money.
    And we don't even have that much money in Germany. We are also losing all the promising players to England.

In fact we have so little money that except for Bayern and maybe the BVB, German teams can only buy trash to mid tier players.

The league is uninteresting as fuck. It's lives solely on it's match between BVB and FCB. If they can't handle the restructuring, we will lose our 4th CL spot sooner than later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Man Utd - Liverpool
    Man City - Spurs
    Porto - Ajax
    Barca - Juve

That is what I'd like to see
    City will get Porto or Ajax.

welp, Porto just sold Eder Militão to Real Madrid for 50M. Bought him for 7M, sold him for 50M in less than 1 year...

Porto has always been next level in terms of selling

Every time I see Ruben play for us, I question my sexuality.

Delightful footballer. Got it all. Just needs to stay fit.

Well what can you say, Liverpool deservedly won. It annoys me that with two results behind us (5-1 and 6-0) we produce such a bad performance. It was never going to be the same scores but if Bayern had played like against Gladbach and Wolfsburg it would have certainly been a lot better, could well been a win. I didn't even see the grit and fighting spirit we have seen through the years (e.g. against Barcelona and Atletico at home). Really a shame to produce such a lackluster performance AT HOME when it matters as most.

Congrats Liverpool! Hopefully Ajax does well now.

Van Dijk is a beast, so lucky to have him playing for the Oranje.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    And we don't even have that much money in Germany. We are also losing all the promising players to England.

In fact we have so little money that except for Bayern and maybe the BVB, German teams can only buy trash to mid tier players.

The league is uninteresting as fuck. It's lives solely on it's match between BVB and FCB. If they can't handle the restructuring, we will lose our 4th CL spot sooner than later
    Yeah something has to happen. The last years it has only been Bayern who has been able to perform in Europe and now even they fail miserably.

A lot of teams (including Bayern) voted for the 50+1 rule to be changed if I remember correctly but there were some that didn't including a small club that Rummenigge criticized since they have no European experience and rightly so in my opinion.

And there is always those clubs that have a strong squad and should start performing and then they just fail completely, for example Leverkusen this year. They have picked it up but damn they were struggling in the beginning and I rated them higher than Dortmund before the season started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paul Scholes has quit as Oldham manager

It unfortunately became clear that I would not be able to operate as I intended and was led to believe prior to taking on the role.
    30 odd days.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Paul Scholes has quit as Oldham manager

30 odd days.
    Another pundit who fails to practice what they preach.
    Muppet.