Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I dont care about africans killing africans tbh. Its not western people killing other people.
    Yes it is in fact, it’s the west exploiting, robbing and pillaging the world until it collapses and can be manipulated or comes to the door steps of those complaining about refugees now.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I dont care about africans killing africans tbh. Its not western people killing other people.
    The most hilarious part about this, is that nobody should be surprised that you guys are saying it. I do appreciate that you guys are so openly displaying your racism and bigotry, not that there was ever any doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you think ISIS was also inevitable? I mean after 200 years of colonialism in the middle east...

Can't we just condem people that act like pos? I don'T care if its the 9/11 terrorist, some nazi attacking a mosque, angry buddhists killing civilians, or what happened today? Each one of us will have some similiarities to any of these terrorists, but it doesn't mean we have to defend or justify their actions.

What is it you're actually saying to the survivors?

"Well your wife could be still alive if you weren't part of that religion" is this really the right time and occurence to hammer that point?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You truly are a lost cause.

There are ethnonationalists of all skin colours, white, black, brown, yellow and everything between.

This man is not a piece of shit for being an ethnonationalist. He is a piece of shit for murdering 50ish people.
    The ''detail'' is that white nationalists live in the KUBAYA delusion that there are is white ''race'', while gorging themselves on the Nazi drivel that was built on the premise of enslaving and/or exterminating mostly other white people Few things are more hilarious that typical Neo-Nazi pigs sieheiling while having Slavic or Italian sounding names-they are vicariously defending people that thought them as talking animals to be put down.

So, people who pray for the death and destruction of everything who doesn't share their religion get killed by someone they wish to die?
    Do you remember Orlando? Do you remember September 11th? Do you remember the 34720 terrorist attacks led by muslims all around the world from September 11th?
    Do you remember that 99.9% of the terrorist attacks committed in the world since 30 years are by muslims in the name of islam?
    Only from March 2nd to March 8th, muslims committed 27 terrorist attack in the world, killing 145 people

Do you remember the 4 terrorist attacks in London? And the man who attacked a mosquee in retribution? Somehow he got more negative coverage and muslims were presented as victims, .

I'm sorry but no, the muslims are not victims, they are the agressors, from the very beginning, they worship a religion of hatred and death and they kill in it's name, every single day; they invaded and attacked every country they could from the very beginning of their death religion birth; it is also interesting to see that when a muslim commit a terrorist attack, the medias try to preserve his identity and his religion, but when it happen to be a white man, which almost never happen, well, we know his face, his name, his friends, were he lives, and even what he ate the morning.
    The medias, the left, and more of that, the muslims, are celebrating this attack, this is the perfect opportunity for them to again spin a narrative against the right and launch a full scale attack against everything who doesn't think like them; but this is not surprising, after all, the left and islam are the same: hateful and intelorant ideologies posing as morally good and peaceful.

Sorry, but while i don't encourage terrorist attacks, at all; i won't be an hypocrit and say it's a tragedy and cry over the deaths of people who want to kill me and destroy everything i love.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    So, people who pray for the death and destruction of everything who doesn't share their religion get killed by someone they wish to die?
    Do you remember Orlando? Do you remember September 11th? Do you remember the 34720 terrorist attacks led by muslims all around the world from September 11th?
    Do you remember that 99.9% of the terrorist attacks committed in the world since 30 years are by muslims in the name of islam?
    Only from March 2nd to March 8th, muslims committed 27 terrorist attack in the world, killing 145 people

Do you remember the 4 terrorist attacks in London? And the man who attacked a mosquee in retribution? Somehow he got more negative coverage and muslims were presented as victims, .

I'm sorry but no, the muslims are not victims, they are the agressors, from the very beginning, they worship a religion of hatred and death and they kill in it's name, every single day; it is also interesting to see that when a muslim commit a terrorist attack, the medias try to preserve his identity and his religion, but when it happen to be a white man, which almost never happen, well, we know his face, his name, his friends, were he lives, and even what he ate the morning.
    The medias, the left, and more of that, the muslims, are celebrating this attack, this is the perfect opportunity for them to again spin a narrative against the right and launch a full scale attack against everything who doesn't think like them; but this is not surprising, after all, the left and islam are the same: hateful and intelorant ideologies posing as morally good and peaceful.

Sorry, but while i don't encourage terrorist attacks, at all; i won't be an hypocrit and say it's a tragedy and cry over the deaths of people who want to kill me and destroy everything i love.

Well, it's nice to know you support terrorism and mass murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, it's nice to know you support terrorism and mass murder.
    Learn to read, dumbass.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2019-03-15 at 01:29 PM.

And none of those had anything to do with the people that died. Good job cheering on the mass murder of innocent people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you remember if you pulled these numbers out of your nose, or your ass?

What i want to say: You are lying, and in fact are not very good at it.

Learn to read, dumbass.
    Oh, I read quite fine:

You made it quite clear that you disdain all Muslims, and don't care that they got murdered, because they are Muslims.

Now, if you can show me that THESE victims wanted you dead, let me know.

This sucks regardless of how you want to spin it. There are no winners, only losers.

I'm sorry but no, the muslims are not victims, they are the agressors, from the very beginning, they worship a religion of hatred and death and they kill in it's name, every single day; they invaded and attacked every country they could from the very beginning of their death religion birth; it is also interesting to see that when a muslim commit a terrorist attack, the medias try to preserve his identity and his religion, but when it happen to be a white man, which almost never happen, well, we know his face, his name, his friends, were he lives, and even what he ate the morning.

Yes. sure folks, like when the studs of the KKK burned alive Blacks in Alabama because they heard a Black guy a touched a woman in Wisconsin ''THEY WERE DEFENDING THEMSELVES''.

As for defending this attack, the usual vermin sites are full of roaches, rats, swine and assorted vermin who soil themselves defending this act of raw manhood for the alt-right : taking a big manly boom-boom stick and emptying on unarmed targets-the kind of war they like, the one in which they kill people in impunity. Not the kind of ''cheating war'' in which the targets fire back at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Oh, I read quite fine:

You made it quite clear that you disdain all Muslims, and don't care that they got murdered, because they are Muslims.

Now, if you can show me that THESE victims wanted you dead, let me know.
    Look at his drivel.

He is one of these guilt by association guys. He doesn't need any evidence. Just because they're muslims, for him, means they want him dead, and therefore he is fine with any muslim being killed.

This Nazi scum is just despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Look at his drivel.

He is one of these guilt by association guys. He doesn't need any evidence. Just because they're muslims, for him, means they want him dead, and therefore he is fine with any muslim being killed.

This Nazi scum is just despicable.
    No, I can only hope you mean the person I was responding to, and not actually me. If that's the case, I completely agree with your assertion of him.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to hear about this. Was he killed or have they captured him? I have not followed this on the news or read all the comments in this thread. Anyway, if he is still alive and they do capture him or he is found guilty by a trial, he should be executed. But I am not aware of the laws in NZ concerning execution.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Can anyone see the New Zealand subreddit?
    Probably locked because it's being brigaded by alt right shitheads

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sad to hear about this. Was he killed or have they captured him? I have not followed this on the news or read all the comments in this thread. Anyway, if he is still alive and they do capture him or he is found guilty by a trial, he should be executed. But I am not aware of the laws in NZ concerning execution.
    https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/phot..._460svvp9.webm

they caught him

10+ Year Old Account
    It was terrible. However, this happened when a democratic primary is getting started means bad news for gun owners. Anti-Gun legislation will get a big boost because the shooter did a POV view of the shooting. People get to see what happens when crazy gets a hold of military style arms. Also, fellow liberals...this is a rightwinger's wet dream. Buy a gun. You see that guy and all these other shootings? You ain't gonna debate someone like that. I say this as a liberal who owns an AR-10, a mini draco, an ak-47, and a ruger precision rifle, so i'm not anti-gun, even though I'm anti-2nd amendment. This video is like a boost of nitrous for gun grabbers.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

So, just like Ben Shapiro before, PewDiePie and Candance Owens radicalized a Mosque mass shooter. This is called stochastic terrorism, kids.

The alt Right and those that enable them must be opposed.
    Last edited by Elba; 2019-03-15 at 12:24 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Good to hear!. Thanks for the link. Now we shall see if justice is carried out.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams