Poll: Time to categorize the "Alt-Right" as a violent extremist ideology

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    And that would be?
    Have you not been keeping up with the news? Its right here on the forums..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    No, neither are all alt righters, but both have extremists on their side tought.

Just wondering, why do you think that Sargon is not just an English liberal?
    I have followed his channel for many years now and I have never seen he doing anything that points otherwise. Sure, he can be an asshole sometimes, but that does not remove him from being an english liberal.
    The alt-right movement is just another word for nazi movement, comparing them to muslims is just pathetic.

Alt-righters like the New Zealand killer make me so embarrassed to be a white man.

If you want white people proud to be white, do good things... not pew pew things... dumb dumb.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If you mean the new zealand shooter, nowhere ive read coined him as alt right. So, whens the last time weve actually seen them in the news?

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    People CHOSE to be bad, and CHOSE to listen to their feelings instead of actual facts. If they're "going bad" because people on the internet talk shit and their feelings are hurt, that's THEIR CHOICE.

Adults are supposed to be above this kinda shit. Choosing to get a good education, continue to grow your knowledge and knowing as many facts as possible help adults be above and away from this kinda shit.
    Ofc they choose to... The rest of the post is an example of the behaviour I'm talking about that drives people to extreme ends to find someone who listen. Not you personally, but if society does it I don't find it odd.

I do find it odd that people don't realise that ignoring and saying they don't matter and when they eventually do something it's like "huh, what an idiot why doesn't he care about others?". It's just flat out retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    If you mean the new zealand shooter, nowhere ive read coined him as alt right. So, whens the last time weve actually seen them in the news?
    He is a nazi, so same thing.

Tomoto tomato.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    No, neither are all alt righters, but both have extremists on their side tought.

Aren't all alt righters considered extremists by definition?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Aren't all alt righters considered extremists by definition?
    They are pretty much fascists/nazis/etho-nationalists.. yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The key problem here is that White Males aren't disenfranchised. White males in America, for example, control a majority of the politicians, wealth, police and guns. Some white men have shitty lives but who's fault is that?
    Black males were in the highest position of power in America for eight years, if they did not improve it is their fault.

See how retarded that phrase was? Good, hope you understand why your thinking does not follow.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Pretty sure Antifa (Alt-Left) is just as violent.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    I'm all for fixing it, but how?
    Publicly condemning the hatemongers and not dismissing it as "SJW nonsense", for a start...

Then voting to get the hatemongers out of powerful political positions.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    What acts of terror have Antifa caused?

- - - Updated - - -

The alt-right movement is just another word for nazi movement, comparing them to muslims is just pathetic.
    On that we agree, but so is claiming that they are all violent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Look I don't care if you think it is repetitive. The TRUTH is that there are very clear ways to motivate groups of people and they never change. If you use a firm hand here, it'll backfire badly. That's just basic psychology.

Unless you WANT civil war to break out and want to shut me up because I'm issuing the correct warning to stop it. That might be the case, or you're just uneducated on psychology.
    Pandering to Nazis didn’t work the first time,either.

15+ Year Old Account
    He is a nazi, so same thing.

Tomoto tomato.
    If he didnt declare himself as part of the alt right then he isnt one. The movement hasnt been relevant in years.

Objectively false. How many people have Antifa members killed?

And I'm pretty sure you're full of shit, and you damn well know you're just T-Wording.

Only thing the overblown "Antifa" and LITERALLY fictional "alt-Left" has been violent towards is, at best, garbage cans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Objectively false. How many people have Antifa members killed?
    Calling them alt-left is also just silly, its a label that was never coined by any left-wing movement.
    They killed some poor thrash cans though, those poor souls![and a bunch of nazis in the '30s/'40s, but the trash cans are a bigger tragedy]

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Odd I’ve never been called alt right even when not agreeing with said “SJWs” if seems as if there is more to it then that.
    People are called alt-right when there is that obsessive focus on ''race'' and how you should be afraid of ''insert random skin colour or ethnicity''.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Can we just say he claims to be liberal and not use the word english liberal that doesn't really make sense.

He's claiming to be liberal but in general he's against most progressive movements which is pretty contradicting.

(I'm not claiming he's alt-right though)
    Pretty much because liberal has beem used to define the American left wing, which is, nowadays, majorly progressive.

Progressive, as the term is used nowadays, refers to people who are collectivists, while classical (or, how he mentions, english) liberals are individualists.

I believe he started calling himself an english liberal because he has a very big influence of John Locke in his thinking, but I am not sure on that one.

We could do that, but are we going to be careful who we paint with the Alt-Right brush if so? If not, then what's the point.