Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    165,000 German Jews disagree with your gross ignorance of history.
    Yep, fixed it (see above)

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Oh please, are you trying to say 'not-all whites'? Don't you understand that the only reason ISIS did bad things is because of the history of white imperialism and oppression against peoples of color.
    Do you ever try to make a genuine point or just enjoy concern trolling or playing contrarian?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaney View Post
    I think topic name has to be fixed. Obviously it can't be terrorism if he's from predominantly Islamic country.
    Is this an argument anyone even makes? I've never heard or read this. Looks like some conveniant strawman to attack.

If it helps you: Of course, terrorism is not being dependant on the country of origin of the attacker.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2019-03-18 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You might want to change the thread title. It has not yet been confirmed as a terrorist attack.

MMO-C is not a left leaning forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Eye witness claims he focuses solely on a single target. And authorities also don't want to say it's a terrorist attack.
    That's why i just edited to make my point more clear.

You might want to change the thread title. It has not yet been confirmed as a terrorist attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Eye witness claims he focuses solely on a single target. And authorities also don't want to say it's a terrorist attack.
    I'm a left leaning person and this forum is far left of me

Almost seems cool watching the human race tear itself apart!

and we shall have front row tickets when it happens!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    and we shall have front row tickets when it happens!!
    I wonder if the front row or back row was safer for the people in this tram.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I wonder if the front row or back row was safer for the people in this tram.
    My guess neither!

- - - Updated - - -

The authorities unwillingness to call a spade a spade doesn't detract from known particulars of the shooter. It's blatantly obvious what this was.

And yes, this place is chalk full of lefties with more time spent on here complaining than living their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    you mean you support the actions that took place a few days ago in New Zealand.
    Well, he did say that he draws a line at killing and only wants all Muslims deported. So remember, uprooting people, destroying their lives and potentially endangering them by sending them to unstable countries is okay, while killing is not.

Sometimes I really wonder if people understand the ramification of what deportation actually means (that guy, not you)

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    According to a witness it seemed like he deliberately wanted to attack a specific group in the tram. He also had to appear before court for a rape case and has a history of crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    So basically you are Hitler and this forum is Mussolini?
    I'd say I'm like Bill Clinton and this forum is basically Nazi germany/mussolini

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysthruun View Post
    I'd say I'm like Bill Clinton and this forum is basically Nazi germany/mussolini
    That's laughable, what reality are you in, because it certainly isn't Earth One.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly atleast 3 people lost their lives so far to this scumbag, hope he stoped before someone else suffers

Well, if you're Hitler everything is left-winged compared to you.
    Why in the hell are you bringing Hitler into this? Did you read some other poster say it and think it'd be clever?

Behold the politics of tragedy! Now, join me on Team Meteorite! Yes that is right, a meteorite the size of Australia. Crashing right through the earth, not into it, through it. Get another asteroid belt going with the debris, wipe out this failed experiment called humanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some disgusting posts in just 4 pages with people from both "sides" spinning the deaths of at least three people to their own benefit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Welcome to 100 more pages of variations of rampant bigotry and people using a tragedy to justify their political aims.
    This can be applied to any political thread in this god forsaken forum
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Well I don't want them murdered, just deported.
    Why would you want me deported? I haven't done anything. I just wake up every morning, go to work, play wow and zelda and pray on friday. I don't wanna get involved in anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, you have some confusion with your history.
    No confusion. I think people don't realize how politically left they really are and how politically left a lot of the rhetoric on here really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    And that makes you left leaning?
    In life yes, also in that analogy, yes.