Page 1 of 22
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Terrorist Attack in Netherlands

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1QZ10X

    Dutch security forces were hunting for a 37-year-old Turkish man suspected of having shot several people, one of them possibly fatally, on a tram in the city of Utrecht on Monday, in what authorities said appeared to be a terrorist attack.

    Authorities raised the terrorism threat to its highest level in Utrecht province, schools were told to shut their doors and paramilitary police increased security at airports and other vital infrastructure, and also at mosques.

    Aalbersberg, who said the shooting “appears to be a terrorist attack”, declined to comment on the number of injured or on their condition and did not confirm any deaths.
    https://www.apnews.com/dbc1e6db056a41338b9628dac6542737

    The mayor of the Dutch city of Utrecht says that three people have been killed in an attack on a tram and adds that a “terror motive” is the most plausible option.

    Jan van Zanen also said that nine have been wounded, three of them seriously.

    Van Zanen said that “we cannot exclude, even stronger, we assume a terror motive. Likely there is one attacker, but there could be more.”

    Dutch authorities have named a 37-year-old Turkey-born man as linked to the tram shooting.


    Well this sucks, hopefully they get the guy.

    @Thwart This is now a terror attack and no longer just a shooting so it deserves its own thread.

  2. #2
    Had my thread shut down and told to go to the official gun thread!

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ral-hurt/page3

    Make up your own mind why that happened!!

  3. #3
    According to Turkish sources spoke to bbc, he was arrested for rape-murder attempt and having ties to isis, had been to Chechnya and yet he was walking free. Gotta love the system.

  4. #4
    Hopefully the mods will have the sense to leave this one open instead of directing people to a thread about a completely different topic.

  5. #5
    I hope the victims recover fully and they catch this guy. It doesn't make a lot of sense for crimes like this to happen in a place like the Netherlands.
    .

    "This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

    -- Capt. Copeland

  6. #6
    Ants shall inherit the earth

    Humans will kill each other into oblivion in the next 30 years

  7. #7
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,123
    One step closer to my dream of mass expulsion of Muslims in the West.
    Protected by White privilege.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    One step closer to my dream of mass expulsion of Muslims in the West.
    When will you be visiting your buddy in New Zealand?
    Conservatism and its off-shoots are the most rotten idealogies to ever exist in human history.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Ants shall inherit the earth

    Humans will kill each other into oblivion in the next 30 years
    What makes you say that?

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    When will you be visiting your buddy in New Zealand?
    Well I don't want them murdered, just deported.
    Protected by White privilege.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I hope the victims recover fully and they catch this guy. It doesn't make a lot of sense for crimes like this to happen in a place like the Netherlands.
    Apart from the fact that an escalation of violence is senseless...

    Most terrorist attacks in europe are comitted by people actually living in these cities. And that makes a lot of sense, because they know their surroundings and can plan. Should they fly into the US and plan there, without any knowledge/contacts/language? That would make much less sense.

    Or do you mean by senseless, because of Netherlands? True that, but radicalized people (like most terrorists, wont speculate about this case) are not known for their bullet proof logic.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    When will you be visiting your buddy in New Zealand?
    He might get deported to Australia

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Well I don't want them murdered, just deported.
    Random german, ca. 1931.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2019-03-18 at 03:20 PM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    What makes you say that?
    Cause Ants are the only species that seem to be able to work together!

    Plus have you ever seen driver ants? My god they can strip a human corpse clean and they can eat everything that isnt nailed down.

    Driver ants dont mess about!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2019-03-18 at 03:03 PM.

  15. #15
    The Undying Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    39,038
    We need less of this shit going on and just gonna say, the other thread didn't need to be shut down -_-
    #TeamLegion

    Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Every german, ca. 1931.
    I really hope the police watches this forum, we got some ticking time bombs here.
    Conservatism and its off-shoots are the most rotten idealogies to ever exist in human history.

  17. #17
    Dreadlord zmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Дания
    Posts
    935
    Is he an ALT-RIGHT'r?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Is he an ALT-RIGHT'r?
    If he is it is a false flag amirite

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Cause Ants are the only species that seem to be able to work together!
    I don't want to derail this thread into another topic, but i don't think its helpful as displaying the entire human race as something bad and unworthy. Sure these terror attacks are horrible, but in comparison to the whole population of the planet, they are extremely rare.

    And we humans are great at working together.

    Sure there are some cooperation measurements (speed, discipline) that work better with other species, but look at how we have transformed our planet (for good and worse) and which power we have to change our surroundings, not based on physical prowess of the individual, but because of our excellent cooperation. Apart from a big brain, the big rise for our species, came because we can cooperate on a grand scale like no other species. Yeah, we got some rotten eggs - very rotten, but we can still achieve great things through cooperation.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2019-03-18 at 03:08 PM.

  20. #20
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    12,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Ants shall inherit the earth

    Humans will kill each other into oblivion in the next 30 years
    Ants kill other ants.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •