Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzard Store Transmogrification Toy CD Nerf!

Update: Transmorpher Beacon has been hotfixed to a 1 hour cooldown, up from 10 minutes.
    OUCH! I'm willing to bet a large portion of people who purchased this thing were drawn in by that short 10 min cooldown.

120 | 110 | 110 | 110 | 101 | 101 | 101 | 100
    91 | 91 | 80 | 70 | 70 | 60 | 60

Just hope nobody bought it thinking it was actually a transmog item as thats not what it is. They didn't make it very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit View Post
    They didn't make it very clear.
    Just one more thing to add to the list, lol.
    120 | 110 | 110 | 110 | 101 | 101 | 101 | 100
    91 | 91 | 80 | 70 | 70 | 60 | 60

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I'm sure we'll see Blizz Drone Defense Force any second, but this time I'm actually excited to see how they'll defend this shit. This is amazingly fucked up.
    Trust me, not nearly as amusing as the "I hate blizzard cause reasons" crew.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why Blizz has such a hard-on for preventing players from just keeping 100% uptime on transformatino items. Pretty much EVERY other MMO that has such things allow you to keep up such transformations permanently. I WANNA BE A PERMA WOLVAR!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, if you read the post where they announced the item. They originally said that it has a 60 min cooldown. It was incorrectly set to 10 mins so they fixed it.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

I'm sure we'll see Blizz Drone Defense Force any second, but this time I'm actually excited to see how they'll defend this shit. This is amazingly fucked up.
    I don't really care either way, but in what way is it amazingly fucked up? Do you need to transmog every 10 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I don't really care either way, but in what way is it amazingly fucked up? Do you need to transmog every 10 minutes?
    A more important question, why does a vanity based item need a 60 min CD?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

All of this was said in the post explaining the items. If you didn#t get his, it's your own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    A more important question, why does a vanity based item need a 60 min CD?
    Probably so it can't be used to be annoying to other players, I dunno. @MrKnubbles says they originally said it was 60 min and it was just a fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Actually, if you read the post where they announced the item. They originally said that it has a 60 min cooldown. It was incorrectly set to 10 mins so they fixed it.
    This right here. People need to learn to read. Anyone upset over this is getting upset over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit View Post
    Just hope nobody bought it thinking it was actually a transmog item as thats not what it is. They didn't make it very clear.
    It's called a transMORPHER.

How much clearer do you want it to be? Just because it had trans slapped on it people assumed?

It was in every description about it too, I'd be more disappointed in people for thinking it was transmog related.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Was that information in the store? Or did the store just have the item with the item text saying "10 min CD". You realize that a VERY small fraction of players read shit on forums and whatnot.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Check some other threads and the one in the news section mate. They've been defending it hard.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Was that information in the store? Or did the store just have the item with the item text saying "10 min CD". You realize that a VERY small fraction of players read shit on forums and whatnot.
    I'm not sure. It wasn't listed in the launcher store and I don't have an active subscription to check in game right now.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    This right here. People need to learn to read. Anyone upset over this is getting upset over nothing.
    Reading? Pfff. Typical Blizz drone. True MMO-Champ read only quest text in Vanilla.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Check some other threads and the one in the news section mate. They've been defending it hard.
    Looks like the BDS is having a lot of work these days
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Nerf or no nerf, it's pretty ham-handed of them to release it with the wrong CD. The thing has literally one stat, maybe check that first?

Sort of reminds me of the Zandalari AR reveal where they "forgot" Paladins on the initial release messaging. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Looks like the BDS is having a lot of work these days
    I can't imagine why in a world where you can criticize the fact that only 25% is going towards the reward, or how buggy the game has been since 8.1.5, or the portal removal nonsense, you'd choose to harp on something they actually did say was a 60 minute cool down when announced as the "BLIZZARD DEFENSE FORCE GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO'D BE OKAY WITH THIS"

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a bunch of people who either 1.) didn 't read in the first place... or 2.) are quick to become emotional before reason are about to get t r i g g e r e d