Poll: Did you rejoin

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Did the free weekend convince you to come back?

A bit of a question I think is interesting. With the free weekend coming to a close, the goal was obviously to try to get more people back into the game. Now that its over, or nearly over, the big question is, did you rejoin after trying it out? Personally, I did not. I had paid to get the allied races unlocked last month, and just let my sub run out and didn't come back. Had hopped a new race would revitalize leveling for me, but it sadly didn't.

So, what about you all?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I logged, visited my main and alts, ran around some zones for Nostalgia. I miss my main and playing the game, or the game it used to be. I will not resub. I am waiting for classic.

I didn't even check any of the new zones or content, their handling of the Horde completely turned me off the game.
    Last edited by vbnm247; 2019-03-24 at 09:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    A bit of a question I think is interesting. With the free weekend coming to a close, the goal was obviously to try to get more people back into the game. Now that its over, or nearly over, the big question is, did you rejoin after trying it out? Personally, I did not. I had paid to get the allied races unlocked last month, and just let my sub run out and didn't come back. Had hopped a new race would revitalize leveling for me, but it sadly didn't.

So, what about you all?
    your asking mmochamp?
    yeah nah i am sure you know how insanley biased this will be
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

How long do i need to wait for classic?

Nope. Didn't even install it. I mean I do have a few days left of that idiotic Dreadwake sub I bought but I'd rather play Bubsy 3D than the trash that is WoW right now.

Why would I want to play a game that's haemorrhaging players and one the devs clearly don't care about making a fun and enjoyable experience anymore? I'm having far more fun in FF14 and the devs actually care about making an experience for me and not the Square Enix shareholders.

WoW isn't about making a fun experience anymore. It's about making one that has the shareholders jumping for joy with crap like rng and timegating to keep people the sub hook all while polluting the store with MTX.

While the game is more profitable than it's ever been it's definitely tanking in players as of late. So the majority of profits must be coming from MTX especially when they've been adding them faster than ever.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-24 at 09:39 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It almost did. If it was last or next weekend it may have. But not this weekend.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Lagged too much to get anything done. I'll return once I upgrade the ol' graphics card.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, didn't even bother logging in my 2008 US account for nostalgia reasons, or use the gold on EU account for tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Lagged too much to get anything done. I'll return once I upgrade the ol' graphics card.
    I heard that as a very common complaint. I was lagging all over the place as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

5+ Year Old Account
    Logged an hour, saw that my beloved spriest still plays like ass even if he can pull decent numbers, uninstalled the game away. Waiting for 8.2, or even better, Classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Nope, still mundane.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Logged in to reset the counter on their names if Blizz does another name reset.

Yeah, I'll probably play for a month or so.

Yes

I need a PvP game to survive...and wow is simply my designated PvP game.

I came back.
    Decided to pick Vengeance Demon Hunter for PvP random BG's....and im having an absolute blast.
    Did a couple of LFR's and got some gear.
    Was trully a chilax experience.

Not a chance. Most of my characters are also from Area-52 and I was incredibly surprised given how empty Dazar'alor was.

And now that we're talking Dazar'alor, the design of that city is fucking atrocious.

Due to discount reasons I have 3 accounts, with characters I loved on all 3, but only one of them is BFA, so I was able to play them and finally decide if I want to transfer them to my main account.

I left, and I'm now returning yes, but I'm planning on playing Horde now... The Alliance is a fat joke nowadays.

Nope. Didn't bother to even consider reinstalling the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    literally one of the worst/lowest skill cap pvp games
    I'm pretty sure that's most of the appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Yes

I need a PvP game to survive...and wow is simply my designated PvP game.

I came back.
    Decided to pick Vengeance Demon Hunter for PvP random BG's....and im having an absolute blast.
    Did a couple of LFR's and got some gear.
    Was trully a chilax experience.
    Imagine playing WoW as a PvP game, it's literally one of the worst/lowest skill cap pvp games you can pick. At least play something that has proper PvP in it.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Imagine playing WoW as a PvP game, it's literally one of the worst/lowest skill cap pvp games you can pick. At least play something that has proper PvP in it.
    i hate league of legends

and i play Jump Force on the side a fighting game

Maybe at a later date. All I did was log in unlock the new allied races. Advanced the story. Then I just wanted to level a new character. Realized that I still don't have the time to really play due to real life and stopped.

Maybe sometime later.