Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    When did this site become a place to advertise shitty youtube streamers. This shit needs to be locked and gotten rid of.

once upon time people like totalbiscuit and jessie cox were posted on the front page so advertising youtubers has been here for years.
    eg: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...ate-Blue-Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Hold up, Crendor as in.. Wowcrendor?? He's still alive? What year is this, 2010?
    That's actually what I thought. I wonder what all these "influencers" and titty streamers will do like in 20 years. Go the route of MTV stars?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crendor is the most chill guy. If he is making a vid like this, yesh...
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

mmmmm arm chair developing sure is fun, i love seeing those know-it-alls brainstorming ideas that would definitely save the game

Nobody cares about your friend Crendor. Nobody. Just say your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    mmmmm arm chair developing sure is fun, i love seeing those know-it-alls brainstorming ideas that would definitely save the game
    there are armchair devs working at blizz.

ele shaman - defend the years of awful stupid fucking design.

explain to me elemental in mists compared to elemental in warlords.

if you can explain it without saying the devs are complete fucking idiots/clueless, you can win an internet (it's impossible don't waste your time)

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    there are armchair devs working at blizz.

ele shaman - defend the years of awful stupid fucking design.

explain to me elemental in mists compared to elemental in warlords.

if you can explain it without saying the devs are complete fucking idiots/clueless, you can win an internet (it's impossible don't waste your time)
    i dont need to say anything, i win by default. u lost the moment u started calling someone "fucking stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    i dont need to say anything, i win by default. u lost the moment u started calling someone "fucking stupid"
    so you can't defend it, got it, thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    so you can't defend it, got it, thanks for playing.
    thanks for complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    While I agree on several points (ESPECIALLY about Blizzard not publishing anything big for several years) with the guy who made the video, I disagree on two important points.

1) Blizzard's faults are entirely their own. While I'm by no means an Activision fan, shit had been cooking for long before they took over.

2) Even if Classic turns out to be a relative success (and don't get me wrong, I LOVE Classic but it will remain a nice, little side project imo), it won't "spill over" retail. Modern WoW players, to a large extent, want the game to drop in quickly, run a couple of dungeons/BGs/a raid and drop out. If Blizzard ever tried to Vanilla-ize retail, the backlash would be huge.
    Classic will crush retail.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Classic will crush retail.
    And that - or the way around - makes people happy why, again? Your arch nemesis ActiBlizz isn't still behind Classic? Won't you be paying the sub to your evil, baby-killing company anyway?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    I'm not upset but ok? I thought advertising on the forums wasn't allowed yet there is still youtube streamer videos posted all the time. It was more of an observation than anything. I don't come to mmo champ to watch youtube; that's what youtube is for.
    Then don't fucking watch the video? You have a choice which threads you read or respond to. Linking an assessment from a video by a "streamer" on YouTube isn't any different than linking an article from a media source in General.

Sure, advertising isn't allowed. But linking a video from a streamer isn't advertising.

I don't think you got triggered or terribly upset over this, but you sure picked some inane bullshit to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Then don't fucking watch the video? You have a choice which threads you read or respond to. Linking an assessment from a video by a "streamer" on YouTube isn't any different than linking an article from a media source in General.

Sure, advertising isn't allowed. But linking a video from a streamer isn't advertising.

I don't think you got triggered or terribly upset over this, but you sure picked some inane bullshit to complain about.
    and we have every right to judge them for this :
    Hi everybody it's <insert youtuber/streamer here> from <insert channel name here> and today I'm going to tell you about why Blizzard have done a bad thing and why BFA is so bad. You should just play <insert mmo here> like me! Until classic WoW that is. Can't wait to pay Blizzard money for that epic nostalgia trip xD.

Remember to like, comment and subscribe and remember folks, Blizzard did such a bad thing today.

credit to fiacla for this.

at this point every youtuber is pretty muh clickbait

Okay then, time to post meatspin and boner pills advertisements. If you don't wanna, then don't watch it or buy the pills!

It might be a leap but do you see how stupid your point is? "If you don't like it then don't" might fly on the internet but I'd like to think we're past the point of such jovial jabs as a civilised society.

Okay? If anyone sounds triggered it's you.

Wow very insightful. I wonder if Crendor is going to predict who won the Superbowl this past January.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    He makes good point about Blizzard not bringing anything new to the table for a long time. Spot on.
    Makes another good point, they don't release games when they are ready anymore, they give release dates super early and then stick to them even when the game could still use months of work... They used to say "Soon tm", it will be ready when it's ready, now they say "we'll fix it later" (and then they usually don't).
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

He's such a neutral character. I never thought I'd see him criticising Blizzard. Not that Blizzard being criticised is surprising right now.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know when I saw Crendor I expected some low-key shot of brilliance.

Just from the title, either it's clickbait and the real video is more nuanced, or Crendor is just peddling the usual line from people who want to blind themselves to Blizzard's problems, "Activision is the reason this all sucks!"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Couldn't agree more with Crendor.