10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Then to the beach after that to an Onsen.
    with some random fondling and almost nude shots, before the accidentally peeping males will be punished by comical death

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    nonono, you gotta follow the order. first they'll go on a world tour, then to space ... then a sports special, then time travel
    They already did some time travel and a sports special.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    They already did some time travel and a sports special.
    pure anarchy!

Oh now they're just screwing with us.

"Yes, it was me all along! The Crystal Empire when I was born was just the practice run! Hehehehehehe!"

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [IMG]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t4RrTGYvhEo/XKMtyxtJzBI/AAAAAAADLN4/V1Gwm9tbKu4DyCEFXQUmyUhdbgZ0XDniACLcBGAs/s1600/2.JPG[/IM=G]

Oh now they're just screwing with us.

"Yes, it was me all along! The Crystal Empire when I was born was just the practice run! Hehehehehehe!"
    It wouldn't surprise me if they tried something like that, but with some evil taking her over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dontrike... we told you to stay away from these icky poltics forum ... now you caught the ban again!

Dontrike... we told you to stay away from these icky poltics forum ... now you caught the ban again!
    RIP Donners ;__;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    oh great borderlands 3 going epic store exclusive too ... getting real tired of that shit...

oh great borderlands 3 going epic store exclusive too ... getting real tired of that shit...
    Preach it brother.

Yet another stupid PC platform that people will need to download for no reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yet another stupid PC platform that people will need to download for no reason.
    I highly recommend NOT downloading it. The Epic store is a scam, basically to get malware on your computer, so they can sell your info to Tencent.

Spoilers for the end of the two-parter:

Man Sombra is OP. Basically won in the first 10 minutes. I wonder if they'll fix this mess in the same hilarious way as the Power Ponies comic: "We have the power of friendship, but so do they, so let's DESTROY theirs!"

(I can't find the name but it's listed as "annual 2014" in my comics list.)
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-04-06 at 04:47 PM.

Spoilers for the end of the two-parter:

[IMG]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/29/29ca91d17c31891e16fb75cdaf56b4b382607661cfab9d4c0e8479594bf8d1a6.jpg[/MG]

Man Sombra is OP. Basically won in the first 10 minutes. I wonder if they'll fix this mess in the same hilarious way as the Power Ponies comic: "We have the power of friendship, but so do they, so let's DESTROY theirs!"

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/9a76256a7c41999d2bba217affdc7aec.jpg[/IG]
    (I can't find the name but it's listed as "annual 2014" in my comics list.)
    Applejack laying some harsh truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I highly recommend NOT downloading it. The Epic store is a scam, basically to get malware on your computer, so they can sell your info to Tencent.
    i wouldn't go that far (that's really just rumors based on rumors based on misinterpretation of data)
    but the epic launcher/store is a piece of shit software that has no right to be called competetive to steam in any way ... which makes their tactic of just throwing money at publishers that only care about the money so annoying

Found some massive popcorn tins at work that were being thrown away. I decided to keep them as the company that makes it has my name and the tins are of pretty good quality.

i wouldn't go that far (that's really just rumors based on rumors based on misinterpretation of data)
    but the epic launcher/store is a piece of shit software that has no right to be called competetive to steam in any way ... which makes their tactic of just throwing money at publishers that only care about the money so annoying
    In regards to Borderlands 3 and EGS

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    In regards to Borderlands 3 and EGS

[IMG]https://cad-comic.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ENG_20190408-1.x94857.png[/IG]
    I don't think that metaphor is perfect for it, but I kind of get what they are going for.

Been binging the heck out of The Dragon Prince as of late. It's like WoW, D&D, and Avatar: The Last Airbender had a baby.

Maybe a little too much binging. I'm out of episodes. D:

Been binging the heck out of The Dragon Prince as of late. It's like WoW, D&D, and Avatar: The Last Airbender had a baby.

[IMG]http://thedragonprince.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/featured-image.jpg[/IG]

Maybe a little too much binging. I'm out of episodes. D:
    For binging too much you are now forced to use Bing search engine for the next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    For binging too much you are now forced to use Bing search engine for the next month.
    wow... that's a harsh sentence