Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    .. i cannot because i have to run 3 dungeons to be able to play that allied race. And i do not like dungeons.

Why do alliance players have to play dungeons in the requirements, and horde dont have to run them for zandalari?

Or let me rephrase it that way: Could we please have allied races without any need to play dungeons, raids or battlegrounds? Questing is quite able to tell every story needed to become able to play the races. It is way enough to gain reputations. And i wont really like to play any dungeons just to become able to play new races.
    Too bad for you then :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    .. i cannot because i have to run 3 dungeons to be able to play that allied race. And i do not like dungeons.

Why do alliance players have to play dungeons in the requirements, and horde dont have to run them for zandalari?

Or let me rephrase it that way: Could we please have allied races without any need to play dungeons, raids or battlegrounds? Questing is quite able to tell every story needed to become able to play the races. It is way enough to gain reputations. And i wont really like to play any dungeons just to become able to play new races.
    Then don't? And you won't play Kul Tiran. Why level something if you don't want to do things with them?

The allied races are rewards for doing certain things, so lets not loosen that just yet.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Too bad for you then :'(
    I will just play them in the next expac, or when the powerlevel is high enough to solo the dungeons. Yet, i think allied races should have no brick walls based on current dungeon or raid content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Then don't? And you won't play Kul Tiran. Why level something if you don't want to do things with them?

The allied races are rewards for doing certain things, so lets not loosen that just yet.
    Actually, i want to play the content i like with them (world quests, warfronts, world bosses), also i am an altoholic, and leveling is one of my favorite things to play in WoW.

A new allied race is exactly the content i like. Yet, i do not like to run dungeons with foreigners to be able to play an allied race.

I will just play them in the next expac, or when the powerlevel is high enough to solo the dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, i want to play the content i like with them (world quests, warfronts, world bosses), also i am an altoholic, and leveling is one of my favorite things to play in WoW.

A new allied race is exactly the content i like. Yet, i do not like to run dungeons with foreigners to be able to play an allied race.
    Jesus wept, you people aren't even trying anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Jesus wept, you people aren't even trying anymore.
    He is baiting hard. Either that or mentally challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post

Never understood people who play MMORPGs and refuse to play the content, what do you do max level? Run around doing all the WQs then go to Goldshire Inn and sit in a gloomy dark corner RPing as an emo?
    Thats right, they might do that. Or just pet battles. Or AH only. Some even log in and chat all the time and nothing else.
    There is no wrong way to play.

He is baiting hard. Either that or mentally challenged.
    Neither nor. Just imagine i really play no group content in WoW. Except world bosses and warfronts.

Aside from the fact that OP is clearly baiting, if he wasn't, what would there be to even discuss here? This doesn't make any sense.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

maybe this tip helps you out.

Take a character with a tanking spec (or a demon hunter) with high item level and just SOLO the dungeons. GG.

But, TBH playing TOGETHER is an integral part of playing an MMORPG. If you dont like that, you should just play the witcher or dark souls instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Aside from the fact that OP is clearly baiting, if he wasn't, what would there be to even discuss here? This doesn't make any sense.
    I would like to discuss the idea that blizzard should not brick wall allied races by dungeon or raid content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Neither nor. Just imagine i really play no group content in WoW. Except world bosses and warfronts.
    I mean, I accept that playstyle despite not fully approving of it. But it's just 2-3 dungeons in normal mode. You can even solo the normal dungeons.

This has to be satire... right? Surely this isn't for real.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Take a character with a tanking spec (or a demon hunter) with high item level and just SOLO the dungeons. GG.
    I actually tried to solo the storm dungeon with a tank. I managed to get to the last boss, but you cannot solo him as he resets if you are alone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to discuss the idea that blizzard should not brick wall allied races by dungeon or raid content.
    Brick walled? You make it sound like you have to finish a 17 key on time with 2 chests.

10+ Year Old Account

Seriously, so this is your main problem? Then get some friends if you're scared of meeting strangers in a game that is played with a heavy majority of foreigners. Your comment almost leans into forbidden topics even, christ sake.

Can't cope in random dungeons because of your own petty fears, I suggest gather a group of 4 friends and yourself, and do the content. Till then, you can't play Kul Tiran. Blizzard shouldn't loosen restrictions this early, and ESPECIALLY not because someone is scared of people not from his country.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I mean, I accept that playstyle despite not fully approving of it. But it's just 2-3 dungeons in normal mode. You can even solo the normal dungeons.
    One of them is a heroic dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Seriously, so this is your main problem? Then get some friends if you're scared of meeting strangers in a game that is played with a heavy majority of foreigners. Your comment almost leans into forbidden topics even, christ sake.

Can't cope in random dungeons because of your own petty fears, I suggest gather a group of 4 friends and yourself, and do the content. Till then, you can't play Kul Tiran. Blizzard shouldn't loosen restrictions this early, and ESPECIALLY not because someone is scared of people not from his country.
    No, i just do not want to play dungeons in world of warcraft. And i think they should be no prereqiusite for allied races. That is neither trolling, nor baiting, just my playstyle.

- - - Updated - - -

No, i just do not want to play dungeons in world of warcraft. And i think they should be no prereqiusite for allied races. That is neither trolling, nor baiting, just my playstyle.
    Blizzard pandering to elitists once again.

Brick walled? You make it sound like you have to finish a 17 key on time with 2 chests.
    It is a brickwall for me, as i avoid dungeons like others avoid cancer.

5+ Year Old Account
    Soo I read this... and I am thinking to myself... "This kid really must not like Dungeons" If you don't like Dungeons... Why exactly are you playing WoW? Also I asked the same question when Dark Irons were released.. "Why does Alliance have to run a dungeon while Horde doesn't? Oh right.. Horde Bias." If you really wanna play a Kul Tiran, Suck it up buttercup, or just don't get them.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Do you generally deny doing anything out of your comfort zone? Why do you not want to do a dungeon? You can literally just spam frostbolt and have the chat window to Combat Text, you don't need to interact at all with players, esprcially as a dps.