Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Spoilers] Tyrande, Malfurion and 8.2

So, according to datamining, Tyrande and Malfurion aren't in Nazjatar at all until the fall of Azshara. Only Shandris... and Thalyssra.

Really, Blizzard? Not there... at all???? Just some Azshara jokes about her Night Warrior transformation?

Even Blightcaller has already left Darkshore, I'm sure the Wardens could remain there alone for a while during the time Tyrande and Malfurion teleported themselves to Nazjatar the way us players will be able to get in and out.

All Night Elf lore goes to Thalyssra, who we just met 1 expansion ago?

It should be time for Tyrande and Thalyssra to work together against Azshara instead of Jaina, including Elune's powers against N'Zoth ones.

Ah well, another lost opportunity in BfA, sadly

Well I can't see how Tyrande would work together with the Horde in Nazjatar currently. So I rather don't have her there instead of granting the Horde forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Well I can't see how Tyrande would work together with the Horde in Nazjatar currently. So I rather don't have her there instead of granting the Horde forgiveness.
    Well, her hatred is against Sylvanas and her loyal subjects.

Dissidents (aka leaders wanting to turn against her) could probably make a truce with her, and for what we are reading in datamining, there are lots of them right now.

Probably not the end of Azshara after this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Probably not the end of Azshara after this patch.
    Hopefully not, but we are talking about Blizzard.

From what i read in datamining, Azshara uses our heart of Azeroth to free N'Zoth (that was the reason why she wanted us in Nazjatar btw) and then she probably dies in a bland, useless and not "a queen at all" death.

So in case you forgot the lord of the night elves is kind of just following his girlfriend around who is now on some kind of super juice that makes her just want to kill horde and defend their Homeland but yes they should totally abandon their Homeland and go in for what is essentially unfinished content in ajara and kill them instead of the almighty mage that we have and a few other night elves
    I don't think that we need those two and it makes more sense for us to have our pretty little ice mage because guess what traitor is going to be there and guess who set everything in motion and has been screwing around with the homeland of the ice mage for this entire expansion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post

From what i read in datamining, Azshara uses our heart of Azeroth to free N'Zoth (that was the reason why she wanted us in Nazjatar btw) and then she probably dies in a bland, useless and not "a queen at all" death.
    We pull a Sargeras on her and then Jaina and Thalyssra seal her away.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291269/...hara-encounter

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We pull a Sargeras on her and then Jaina and Thalyssra seal her away.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291269/...hara-encounter
    Where did you find the clue that she is sealed and not killed? I didnt find anything related to her defeat, besides lorthemar pledging to fight sylvanas

7+ Year Old Account
    Where did you find the clue that she is sealed and not killed? I didnt find anything related to her defeat, besides lorthemar pledging to fight sylvanas
    Jaina: Thalyssra, aid me! Together we can hold her here!
    Thalyssra: Now you will know what it means to be trapped, Azshara!
    Azshara: Azshara: I am Azshara! I was destined to rule! No force can bind me!
    Shandris: Once again your empire crumbles, Azshara. Your master will be disappointed by this failure.
    Jaina: She wanted us divided. Fighting each other kept us distracted from the true threat.
    Lor'themar: Azshara wasn't the only one manipulating us. I should have seen it sooner.
    Not to mention her only death animation is her lying exhausted on the ground.

Formerly known as Arafal

Well, her hatred is against Sylvanas and her loyal subjects.

Dissidents (aka leaders wanting to turn against her) could probably make a truce with her, and for what we are reading in datamining, there are lots of them right now.
    Well, when Tyrande left Stormwind she said...

I have lived for over ten thousand years, Kind Anduin. I have seen enough of war to know that it is never truly over.
    That does not sound like someone who thinks there could be peace. And personally I would really dislike her to make a truce after Teldrassil... and after the night warrior scenario.. it would hurt the focus on her story.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Not to mention her only death animation is her lying exhausted on the ground.
    Oh didnt find that one, thanks. At least she didnt turn into a loot pinata after all. Some good news there

- - - Updated - - -

Well, when Tyrande left Stormwind she said...

That does not sound like someone who thinks there could be peace. And personally I would really dislike her to make a truce after Teldrassil... and after the night warrior scenario.. it would hurt the focus on her story.
    Dont think it would hurt her story at all. Tyrande doesnt even appear in the Darkshore warfront, only the wardens. And it is one of her biggest enemies of all time, so she should want to fight her, especially being empowered by elune
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-04-18 at 08:28 AM.

Now is this spoiler or speculation?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Dont think it would hurt her story at all. Tyrande doesnt even appear in the Darkshore warfront, only the wardens. And it is one of her biggest enemies of all time, so she should want to fight her, especially being empowered by elune
    She empowered herself to fight the Horde not Azshara, to reclaim the land that belongs to the night elfs.

Sure it would have been interesting to see what Tyrande would have to say about Elune'dris and how she would work together with Thalyssra but its just bad timing with what night elfs are doing in Kalimdor currently.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2019-04-18 at 08:39 AM.

The big issue here is that Blizzard made Tyrande go through the Night Warrior ritual only to disappear right away. We don't see her in Darkshore Warfront, she is not in Dazar'alor, she will not be in Nazjatar... so... where is she? Oh right my bad of course she had to be there to see Anduin get his new toy boat.
    It's just absurd not to have Tyrande be a part of Darkshore warfront or the assault against Azshara. C'mon Blizzard! this is just not right.

Does she even have Darkshore secured by the time Azshara shows up? Why would she suddenly leave?
    change can't wait.

Sooo Thalyssra and Jaina... I ship it.
    OT: I'm kinda sad we don't see Tyrande or Malfurion interact with Azshara. Could've been an interesting dialogue.

- - - Updated - - -

She empowered herself to fight the Horde not Azshara, to reclaim the land that belongs to the night elfs.

Sure it would have been interesting to see what Tyrande would have to say about Elune'dris and how she would work together with Thalyssra but its just bad timing with what night elfs are doing in Kalimdor currently.
    Pretty sure the night warrior could also be used against Azshara. And she could let Maiev and the other nelf forces deal with the Horde in Darkshore. Even Nathanos already left for Nazjatar, so why wouldn't she?

But if she is so busy in Darkshore what havnt we heard from her at all? I would have been awesome if at the very least she had a voice line directing us through the warfront but she didn't. Also Tyrande left Maiev in charge of it so she could go on and do other unknown stuff.
    Not having Tyrande be a part of Azshara's assault will never make sense but things could get a little better if we had some dialogue from Shandris telling us she is doing something. But nope. She just went MIA.

I think ebbaneus posted she is imprisioned after her fight, so N'zoth can free her in 9.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean I am happy that at least Thalyssra gets used. I fully expect that we won't even see Tyrande and Malfurion until the last scene of this expansion, if then.

We are talking about Blizzard, they did not have Tyrande and Malfurion interact with Illidan ffs.
    I’m not sure why this surprises anyone, they’ve been the worse used legendary characters in WoW, you’d have to go back to WC3 to see them make sense or read books.

In game they are constantly either replaced or do shit, the only wonder is why people keep supporting them or the night elves, they’ve been really shit for most of WoW.

Tyrande and Malfurion playing almost zero role against the Legion and Azshara is so ridiculous it’s not surprising because it is wow

Quote Originally Posted by Gfrancescolt86 View Post
    But if she is so busy in Darkshore what havnt we heard from her at all? I would have been awesome if at the very least she had a voice line directing us through the warfront but she didn't. Also Tyrande left Maiev in charge of it so she could go on and do other unknown stuff.
    Not having Tyrande be a part of Azshara's assault will never make sense but things could get a little better if we had some dialogue from Shandris telling us she is doing something. But nope. She just went MIA.
    Yes it would be nice if Shandris would at least tell us that Tyrande is busy in Darkshore.