Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Sure let these `Asylum` stay in sanctuary cities then.
    Okay no problem, wait was that supposed to some kind of gotcha?

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how our resident shit for brains love to constantly call Mexico and the rest of Central and South America war torn third world country hell holes, then when asylum seekers come knocking at our border with a legitimate reason to be at our border, and legitimate reason to enter and seek asylum, they're like "HUH, I THOUGHT MEXICO WAS A GREAT COUNTRY?!"

Gotta love that cognitive dissonance.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2019-04-20 at 06:25 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Okay no problem, wait was that supposed to some kind of gotcha?
    Good gotcha is asking that guy how the asylum seekers are supposed to stay in the sanctuary cities as he suggests, when they are held hostage by skinhead brigades.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The law disagrees with you and you are basically cheering for gun toting racists holding families hostage including young children for the crime equivalent of jay walking.
    they are holding Illegals who are invading US soil. please if ur going to claim the people holding them are racist then correctly describe those on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Crap, I was just getting caught up on the other thread, now I have to start all over on this one.

It's strange how MMO-C is so quick to close threads that paint white nationalism in a bad light, but threads that questioningly support it from months ago are still open. So very strange.
    Not really, I didn't see this one when I made the other thread. Even thought it was clearly politically motivated since the Orange Shitstain in the whitehouse is what is radicalizing these shitbags to do something this illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    they are holding Illegals who are invading US soil. please if ur going to claim the people holding them are racist then correctly describe those on the other side.
    1st off, they aren't invading, and secondly, This is nothing short of kidnapping, false imprisonment, and assault with a deadly weapon. The Border Patrol has even told them to stop doing this shit.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I can also see more republican politicians being held at gunpoint if the presidential crises increases.
    How? Deomcrats don't believe people should be allowed to know guns even exist.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    How? Deomcrats don't believe people should be allowed to know guns even exist.
    Really? I would consider myself a Democrat, I still own guns. So do a decent amount of Democrats. But I don't expect much from Ammosexuals that can't walk 2 feet without stroking their guns.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    Looks like the leader of this militia just got pinched by the FBI

https://twitter.com/NewMexicoOAG/sta...72701445005312

enjoy prison you horrible dipshit
    Good. That didn't last long after recording their crimes and putting it on Facebook like dipshits. Hope they get the rest of them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    They are not invaders they are asylum seekers you clearly don't know what invaders are since you think unarmed families are an invading force. The people holding them are nut job racists trying to play lawmen, you are also endorsing vigilantes also against the law. The problem at the border isn't going to be solved with guns especially when they are being used by racist morons.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Really? I would consider myself a Democrat, I still own guns. So do a decent amount of Democrats. But I don't expect much from Ammosexuals that can't walk 2 feet without stroking their guns.
    Ah, so you're of the "rules for thee but not for me" democrats. So, any of those guns fully semi-automatic?

I don't actually own guns though, nice projection on your part. I do like having the option though.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Ah, so you're of the "rules for thee but not for me" democrats. So, any of those guns fully semi-automatic?

I don't actually own guns though, nice projection on your part. I do like having the option though.
    Nope, but my dad does have an SKS, but he doesn't use more than 10 rounds in it at a time. And no, I fully expect all rules, laws and regulations to apply to me. I just don't feel the need to have 1000 guns, an AR-15 with a 100 round drum magazine and a bump stock on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    Go actually click on the link. The very first sentence of how to apply for Affirmative Asylum, which is what these immigrants are trying to do, states:

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States.

The second sentence states:

You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.. Also, if you read the USCIS FAQ on the subject, barring any exceptional circumstances, a decision should be made on the application within 180 days.

So that blows your whole "they get to run circles..." garbage out of the water.

You are thinking of defensive asylum, which is the process that occurs if a person applies for asylum after an immigrant has been placed into removal proceedings before a judge.
    What are you talking about? I said nothing about defensive immigration and nothing you said has anything to do with what I was referring to with how they run circles around our court and immigration system. I'm talking about how they come here, apply for asylum, show up for their first court date and get handed a visa, then go get a job with that visa and never show up again for their following court dates. They use our asylum system to come and work here and don't even stay to get asylum and we don't even track them.

Also, you're still talking about the immigration system for people already in the country and I'm not sure why. Go ahead and google if you can apply for asylum at the border before entering the country. You absolutely can and you are supposed to. You are not supposed to illegally enter just to make your asylum case stronger or what most of them do it for, to stay illegally after pretending to want asylum. It will take you two seconds to get educated instead of misunderstanding the wording about affirmative asylum. As I already said, affirmative asylum (and defensive asylum which i'm not sure why you even brought up) are ONLY for people already in the country so obviously they require you to be in the country already.
    Last edited by dippinsawse; 2019-04-20 at 11:49 PM.

See no issue with this, They have the right to bare arms arms and form a militia, and they are detaining Illegal Immigrates that by the very act of illegally entering the nation are Criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    See no issue with this, They have the right to bare arms arms and form a militia, and they are detaining Illegal Immigrates that by the very act of illegally entering the nation are Criminals.
    Citizens arrests are only legal if there's reasonable suspicion that the person committed a felony. Illegal immigration is a low class misdemeanor. It won't hold up in court and the FBI is already investigating it and already arrested the leader for doing his shenanigans while being a felon himself and thus being barred from possession of firearms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Ohh this is without a doubt the absolute BEST post I've seen on this thread since it began. Thanks man.

I hope they throw away that piece of shit in the darkest hole they can find and throw away the key.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    fucked up brainwashed right wingers are at it again. God I thank my lucky stars I wasn't born in such a horrible country
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/05/europ...ntl/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    That's sad to see. Classy as ever USA.
    It is why we are the strongest nation in the world and Canada doesn't even make the top 10. Go back to your soy latte, buttercup.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-04-21 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

Thanks God there's still hope. I can't believe people are defending militias detaining people at gun point.

Atleast some of us haven't lost their minds yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Their name should be a dead giveaway of the kind of people they are. "United Constitutional Patriots".
    Clearly they've never heard of this trope: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ublicOfTyranny

To summarize it: The more freedom/democratic-sounding words you put in the name of a group, political party, or nation, the more undemocratic, oppressive and tyrannical they are. Its like they're trying to overcompensate or something.

Nicolas Cage's character Yuri in the movie Lord of War said it best with this gem of a quote:

"Every faction in Africa calls themselves by these noble names — Liberation this, Patriotic that, Democratic Republic of something-or-other. I guess they can't own up to what they usually are: a federation of worse oppressors than the last bunch of oppressors. Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when one or both combatants proclaim themselves democratic and patriotic freedom-fighters."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Don't let your hatred brainwash you into thinking the US is a "horrible country", because if it was, none of those desperate people the militia rounded up would risk their lives and their children's to come to the US. Nothing is perfect. I criticized the US a lot of times here, but a great country it remains and there is simply not denying that.
    Aye. I've trying to legally emigrate to the US to seek asylum there (I'm from Venezuela, that should say all that needs to be said for why I'm doing this) and while I think the USA is far from perfect, its a damned fine country, filled with damned fine people.

Unfortunately, every nation has their share of assholes. But on the whole, the vast majority of Americans I've met through wow, wowhead, and MMO-C rank amongst the finest examples of humanity I've ever seen.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want abti militias now..a group that goes around smuggling people in and eradicating these militias as best they can..and any way they can.