Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Who ever really said and meant that the world would be a "better place without whites"? Yeah, thats all in your head.

You're being utterly ridiculous.
    I guess you dont use social media then?

No. The left is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nope, but it’s pretty clear a large segment of society does. See the news and politics for reference.
    It's a sign that the algorithm is too aggressive, not that republicans are white supremacist. That's him twisting it.

Care to link the politicians who were guilty of said fear mongering?
    feel free to google what I said to see how progressive media are fearmongering

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I guess you dont use social media then?

No. The left is.
    I have never in my life ever heard or seen someone say anything even akin to the world would be better without people outside of a few racist idiots. It's in no way endorsed in society.
    Last edited by Heran; 2019-04-27 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    I have never in my life ever heard or seen someone say anything even akin to the world would be better without people outside of a few racist idiots. It's in no way endorsed in society.
    https://imgur.com/a/kbEEFxD

These are not some random burner troll accounts.

These people call themselves "woke". If you replaced "white" by any other race it would be suddenly "hate speech". Funny how that works.

Just did for Trump starting a war with Russia. No results. Bad starts like that mean I stop. Go ahead and link your sources.
    Alright then stay in denial

https://imgur.com/a/kbEEFxD

These are not some random burner troll accounts.

These people call themselves "woke". If you replaced "white" by any other race it would be suddenly "hate speech". Funny how that works.
    So some racist idiots posting on twitter and you think this is endorsed by society?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You made the claim the burden of proof is on you bub.

Unless of course, you are talking out of your ass? But I trust that isn't the case..
    This is not first time we are interacting so I know that you are dishonest person. There is no point in providing links becase even then you would ignore them or try to twist it.

Google it yourself or dont. I dont care. I have seen you posting long enough to know that there is no point arguing with you.
    Last edited by Cizr; 2019-04-27 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    So some racist idiots posting on twitter and you think this is endorsed by society?
    At least we agree on that its racist.

Do you know that lot of people believe that you cant be racist against whites?

- - - Updated - - -

But quite a few are... Including politicians like Steve King. The issue is that banning politicians vs perceived terrorists is going to be treated differently by society at large, even when said politicians deserve to be removed under the sites guidelines.

Fuck. If Trump wasn’t President he’d have been banned by now.
    banned for what?

But quite a few are... Including politicians like Steve King. The issue is that banning politicians vs perceived terrorists is going to be treated differently by society at large, even when said politicians deserve to be removed under the sites guidelines.

Fuck. If Trump wasn’t President he’d have been banned by now.
    Yeah, fuck those Arab language broadcasters. Such terrorists. How dare they speak Arabic? Don't they know that's the language of terrorists?

- - - Updated - - -

At least we agree on that its racist.

Do you know that lot of people believe that you cant be racist against whites?
    No, some racist idiots believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post

:thinking:
    Why did you ignore first 3 links ?

https://imgur.com/a/qGOtZrE

Why did you ignore first 3 links ?

https://imgur.com/a/qGOtZrE

You're aware that google search results are personal and are influenced by your previous search history?

Weird how even your links aren’t about war with Russia. Just. Fucking. Weird.

It's because of his previous search history. Google search results is influenced by that. That is, if he did search for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Read the results...

"There is little chance Trump is going to seek a war."
    "It's unlikely Trump will engage in a war with North Korea."

...... You're basically refuting your own argument.

Also PS: For me my screenshot was the first result.
    Its just 3 links, there is much more.

My claim was that people("journalists",progressives) were fearmongering that Trump will start war and I backed up my claim
    Your claim was what exactly? That it was not happening? I refuted your claim.

Weird how even your links aren’t about war with Russia. Just. Fucking. Weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Never said that. Nice try though.
    "Aha ! Your link is not about Trump starting war with Russia but about Trump starting war with other countries! No fearmongering there!"

lul

You are free to google it yourself if you are too young to remember all the shit thrown at Trump before he was elected.

- - - Updated - - -

So instead of standing behind what you say you resort to ad hominem and in the same breath call me the dishonest one lol.

While you are gathering your sources and don't exist for the lies you have already spewed, please feel free to show me at any point being dishonest or acting in bad faith.

No really, go on. Show me for the liar that I am. Please. You lying chump.
    Its funny how you talk about ad hominem when thats exactly all that you ever used against me.

I dont care about bad faith poster like you. I already explained why it is pointless.

So basically you got caught in your own shit and want to play the ''nu uh I don't wanna you are dumb I don't have to prove anything" card

Classic. And yeah, if you are gonna run your mouth about me you best believe I am going to defend myself and call you out for the lying chump that you are. You set the ground rules don't cry now.

Oh and I'm still waiting for you to show me that evidence that doesn't exist. Either of your original lie or the lie about me being dishonest. Show me where I have ever been dishonest.
    Actually it was an observation not an argument, but thank you. I care little to get sucked into some debate with a well known bad faith poster.

is this like fun for you guys?

I'm at work bored so....yeah?
    i always wondered about that

do people really go on forums on their free time?

We are already in a debate slick, so that ship has sailed. Show me some sources or continue to be called a liar. You are the one who keeps making accusations absurd lies, not me bub.

Is it bad faith to ask for sources now in your warped reality?
    Hypocrites like you are funny. Btw my last post that you replied to is copy paste of your response to me lol. These are reasons why you are bad faith poster and there is no point in debating with you.

Here you are throwing ad hominems at me and calling me racist

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post51074374

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post51065097
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post51065218

Ironically here you called me bad faith poster because I wanted sources

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post51064646

And here you refuse to provide sources

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post50965516

So tell me why should I debate with you? Why should I hold your hand when you act like this?

I could post more examples like this but quote history only goes back 2 months or so.
    Last edited by Cizr; 2019-04-27 at 09:51 AM.

yes, some evil people hold some beliefs that non-evil people hold.

it'd be the same if twitter was trying to ban stalinists. it'd catch left-leaning people too.

though, i'm a little confused as to how it'd catch normal conservatives when it didn't also catch non-extremist muslims.