Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Pete Buttigieg falsely accused of sexual assault by right wing smear campaign

Pete Buttigieg was falsely accused of sexual assault in a stunt concocted by conspiracy theorist Jacob Wohl

A 21-year-old college student named Hunter Kelly appeared to publish a Medium post on Monday alleging that South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg had sexually assaulted him earlier this year.
    But Kelly told The Daily Beast later on Monday that he didn’t write the post and that the allegations, which didn’t include any specifics and are uncorroborated, were made up.
    Separately, an anonymous Republican source told The Daily Beast that conservative lobbyist Jack Burkman and the internet-famous conspiracy theorist Jacob Wohl have attemped to persuade multiple conservative young men to lodge false sexual-asssault allegations against Buttigieg, who is openly gay.
    The source reportedly provided The Daily Beast with an audio recording they say features Burkman and Wohl attempting to convince the source to make false sexual-assault allegations against Buttigieg.
    A 21-year-old college student named Hunter Kelly published a Medium post on Monday alleging that South Bend, Indiana, Mayor and 2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg had sexually assaulted him earlier this year.

But Kelly told The Daily Beast on Monday that he didn’t write the post and that the allegations, which didn’t include any specifics and are uncorroborated, were false.

Separately, an anonymous Republican source told The Daily Beast that conservative lobbyist Jack Burkman and the internet-famous conspiracy theorist Jacob Wohl have attemped to persuade multiple conservative young men to lodge false sexual asssault allegations against Buttigieg, who is openly gay.

The source reportedly provided the Daily Beast with an audio recording they say features Burkman and Wohl asking him to falsely accuse Buttigieg of engaging with him sexually while the source was drunk, and therefore unable to consent. The news outlet didn’t publish the audio in order to protect the identity of the source.
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/p...19-4?r=US&IR=T

Oh look it's Jacob Wohl again, what a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Don't worry Pete Butthead will evenly screw up on his own. Surprised this wasn't on HuffPost, but then again......who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Don't worry Pete Butthead will evenly screw up on his own. Surprised this wasn't on HuffPost, but then again......who cares
    Are you really trying to blame the guy who was the victim of a lie campaign.

Man, talk about displaying your intellectual dishonesty for everyone to see...

This lie will eventually be true, I'm sure of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It seems that Wohl is commited to wanting to go to prison...

Does Indiana have laws against false accusations. I know every thread I see about rape, people chant about punishment for false accusations. Surely because Buttgieg is left wing, this won't change their opinions, right?

Can anyone tell me why the fuck, all politics aside, Jacob Wohl is still allowed unfettered access to outside air, let alone Twitter? The guy is a convicted securities fraudster, was blatantly responsible for the last fake sexual assault allegations that surfaced (the ones where his "security company" CEO was just a darkened image of his own head), and is now involved in these fresh and libelous attacks on a presidential hopeful?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/p...19-4?r=US&IR=T

Oh look it's Jacob Wohl again, what a surprise.
    If at first you don't succeed; try, try again.

Why is supporting your "team" more important than truth, honesty and basic decency?

waaah waaah dem rrrriiight wingors raaaaaah
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I would subscribe to forum membership in a heartbeat if it gave access to filtering out threads on left vs right crap by OPs that bastardize Commander Keen.

Swear such people get a boner at every attempt to mock others...

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Wait, isn't he gay and married? How would they think that would fly?
    - Dare not to sleep -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I would subscribe to forum membership in a heartbeat if it gave access to filtering out threads on left vs right crap by OPs that bastardize Commander Keen.

Swear such people get a boner at every attempt to mock others...
    Why not just block those OPs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Why not just block those OPs?
    Besides the point. GenOT is saturated with left/right wing junk with posters ignoring the politics sub-forum...

Besides the point. GenOT is saturated with left/right wing junk with posters ignoring the politics sub-forum...
    Thats not besides the point. If you think certain OPs bastardize Commander Keen, block them.

Does Indiana have laws against false accusations. I know every thread I see about rape, people chant about punishment for false accusations. Surely because Buttgieg is left wing, this won't change their opinions, right?
    Exactly. Where are the right wing posters that cry for punishment for women when they falsely claim rape? Surely they can see how this is exactly the same and even worse since this one guy has a history of organizing such lies and deception.

Thats not besides the point. If you think certain OPs bastardize Commander Keen, block them.
    I don't like ignoring users merely on the basis of not liking certain threads they make, or of difference in opinions. They could make other threads, be it here or in other sections, that might hold my interest still.

I don't like ignoring users merely on the basis of not liking certain threads they make. They could make other threads, be it here or in other sections, that might hold my interest still.
    So, you chose to try and derail a thread, because you cannot be bothered to ignore the thread. For a guy who supposedly doesn't like the left/right debate, you sure do manage to inject yourself into a lot of them. Methinks your outrage is a lie.

seems like they're more afraid of Buttigieg than they are Biden right now...

interesting.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you chose to try and derail a thread, because you cannot be bothered to ignore the thread. For a guy who supposedly doesn't like the left/right debate, you sure do manage to inject yourself into a lot of them. Methinks your outrage is a lie.
    When GenOT is like 90% of left/right posts it's kinda hard not to, though I tend to make my one post and move on. I already got the politics forum filtered out so you'll never find me there...