Well, that was more or less a predictable episode. Seems like episode 3 and 5 is the ones to look out for.

The whole ordeal with this Iron fleet is just weird. This is the second time danys fleet get caught off guard with the ships literally just a few hundred meters away. And why the hell didnt dany just fly behind the ships and lit them up? It makes no sense whatsoever. Its ships with sails, they cant turn quickly.

I just saw the promo for episode 5. Euron looks to the sky rather shocked/surprised. It can be the only remaining dragon dany has, cause he knows about that one. What can it be?

Would have been nice if they actually set Euron up and he wasnt just a plot device. his scenes feel kinda meaningless even when hes killing a dragon

In this moment, they need Arya. She needs to take a face, enter the Red Keep and kill Cersei.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    In this moment, they need Arya. She needs to take a face, enter the Red Keep and kill Cersei.

The end.
    Cersei is on Arya's list, IE we are expecting that.

D&D "We want to subvert expectation"......Pod to kill Cersei.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Would have been nice if they actually set Euron up and he wasnt just a plot device. his scenes feel kinda meaningless even when hes killing a dragon
    Agree. He feels so cheap with not enough buildup.

Did you see the promo for episode 5 with him looking at the sky in the end? What is he seeing? he looks shocked/surprised. What is it? Cant be the dragon, he knows about that. Didnt the other dragon die?

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Well, that was more or less a predictable episode. Seems like episode 3 and 5 is the ones to look out for.

The whole ordeal with this Iron fleet is just weird. This is the second time danys fleet get caught off guard with the ships literally just a few hundred meters away. And why the hell didnt dany just fly behind the ships and lit them up? It makes no sense whatsoever. Its ships with sails, they cant turn quickly.

I just saw the promo for episode 5. Euron looks to the sky rather shocked/surprised. It can be the only remaining dragon dany has, cause he knows about that one. What can it be?
    Don't apply any logic to this scene. These ballistas are way too fucking big to be used by normal humans in the first place, let alone be the laser-guided marksman weapons the show portrays them as. And Euron's fleet does whatever the hell the plot demands of it, so if required these ships WILL do a stationary 180 after deactivating their cloaking devices.

On another note, I lost some respect for the Starks there. Jon being a political idiot makes sense, but Arya and Sansa already plotting to stab Dany in the back after she proved instrumental to their survival? Cercei should be their target now, the one that actually wronged them and already considers them an enemy. And if it's only about trusting Jon more, well we're off to a bad start considering Sansa immediately betrays his trust. I especially like how they're trying to portray Dany as mad because she's upset and killing people. Errr, Jon hanged a kid, Sansa fed someone to dogs, and Arya baked people into pie, amongst other things. C'mon now. Nobody's an angle here.

Also, Jon doesn't even pet Ghost before dumping him. Budget already spent, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Nah, if you want to subvert expectations, have Ghost kill Cersei. Jon didn't say goodbye because he sent ghost on a secret mission to assassinate Cersei, and he didn't want anyone seeing him talking to the Direwolf.

Cersei will "Win" the battle at kings landing, then Ghost will jump out of nowhere and kill her. Then all the Lannisters will turn into dust like a Thanos snap.

My point is: ath Winterfell they knew Cersei was going to use the people of Kings Landing as a shield. Arya was able to raise her hand and said: "hey guys, you know...iam kinda a epic ultra assasin, leave everything to me while you rest the troops. I will need your little birds Varys and the secret passages"

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    So predictions for the last two episodes.

Jamie will meet with Cersei, have crazy make-up sex, then Jamie will try to strangle her. Then the Iron Fleet will sneak up behind him and kill him instead.
    Tormund and Ghost will reach the wall, and the wildlings will cross through the breach into the north... the Iron fleet will be there and kill them all.
    Daenerys will catch Cersei in the open while riding Drogon. She will have Drogon torch her to death... except the smoke will clear and Cersei will just smile at her. Then the Iron Fleet will appear and kill Drogon.
    The Hound and The Mountain will have an epic fight. Of course the Iron Fleet will show up and kill them both before we get a resolution.
    Cersei will appear to win the battle at King's Landing. Then the Iron Fleet will switch sides and kill her.

Jon and Dany will decide to rule together and will drag up an old picnic table to replicate the winterfell style of ruling by sitting at the kitchen table. Then the table will turn out to secretly be the Iron Fleet, who will kill them.

The show ends when it turns out the Iron Fleet was secretly Arya wearing a face of a boat. Then we find out Arya was actually a boat all along. Then she dies of an infected bruise.
    man that iron fleet realy left a mark on you )

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    As you said, he started staying loyal to Tyrion without payment, he went to Dorne with Jaime much more out of grown friendship than for the castle - which they already owed him - and stayed loyal to Jaime even in the face of attacking dragons (which he now said that he knew from the start that this is the end of Cersei).
    So they completely ignore the ark they made up for him over seasons from a pure mercenary to an ally and friend.
    Man, I don't think I ever considered Bronn as ever evolving past sellsword. He was friendly to Jaime because he was the brother of the Queen who had made him a landed lord, and he figured if he was of use, he could jump up further in the world.

Sellswords can be friendly, yanno, if they think there's money in it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Don't apply any logic to this scene. These ballistas are way too fucking big to be used by normal humans in the first place, let alone be the laser-guided marksman weapons the show portrays them as. And Euron's fleet does whatever the hell the plot demands of it, so if required these ships WILL do a stationary 180 after deactivating their cloaking devices.

On another note, I lost some respect for the Starks there. Jon being a political idiot makes sense, but Arya and Sansa already plotting to stab Dany in the back after she proved instrumental to their survival? Cercei should be their target now, the one that actually wronged them and already considers them an enemy. And if it's only about trusting Jon more, well we're off to a bad start considering Sansa immediately betrays his trust. I especially like how they're trying to portray Dany as mad because she's upset and killing people. Errr, Jon hanged a kid, Sansa fed someone to dogs, and Arya baked people into pie, amongst other things. C'mon now. Nobody's an angle here.

Also, Jon doesn't even pet Ghost before dumping him. Budget already spent, eh?
    This whole season is starting to stink "hurry up we gotta finish it up". All the while making more human drama just to have it more conflicted, confusing and give a more WOW factor with however this ends.

As with the NK, the hatred the north got for the Lannisters(and especially Cercei) has been the main focus since the very beginning. Now that the north got a queen with an army and dragon(S)? several starks are already plotting against her even before the war with Cercei.

Im mixed with the whole show at this point. It felt like it ended in episode 3 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    man that iron fleet realy left a mark on you )
    They are the Spanish Inquisition of Westeros.

"Nobody expects the Iron Fleet!"

I mean how many times are they going to pull the same stunt? Euron apparently exists to jump out of corners and keep Dany from having nice things. And now he has added railguns to his stealth fleet of jetboats.

Another talking episode where the few interesting scenes we got (Euron's fleet attacking and the ending) barely lasted 5 minutes. I find it hard to believe that 2 dragons flying that high up in the air couldn't spot Euron's fleet, and how Euron somehow got to capture Missandei despite sailing at a far distance. At least we know why both Greyworm and Brienne had to survive the previous episode.. to continue their boring romances.

Why don't they just end the war by having Arya kill Cersei the same way she did Walder Frey? After all of her tricks from the previous episode you can't possibly convince me that she woudln't be able to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Why don't they just end the war by having Arya kill Cersei the same way she did Walder Frey? After all of her tricks from the previous episode you can't possibly convince me that she woudln't be able to.
    Because she needs some R&R with the Hound and visit Hot Pie while riding south.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    I just don't understand why people who are hopeful about the Night King's return need to be mocked and even bullied at times. It's the same thing with Littlefinger's fans. Just let us speculate lol, not everyone has to be petty and pessimistic about everything.
    I read a theory last night that LF sensed what was up, paid a Faceless Man to get his throat slit in place of him, and will come out of nowhere to sit on the Iron Throne. The proof of this theory? LF is seen talking to some serving girl and handing her a coin (which seemed pretty obviously gold to me), and the theory's author suggesting she was with the Faceless Men and the coin was Iron. Instead of, you know, the obvious idea that the girl was an informant of LF's in Winterfell.

The point is - theories are fine and fun. But when there's no compelling evidence of them at all, people will look at you askance.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Another talking episode where the few interesting scenes we got (Euron's fleet attacking and the ending) barely lasted 5 minutes. I find it hard to believe that 2 dragons flying that high up in the air couldn't spot Euron's fleet, and how Euron somehow got to capture Missandei despite sailing at a far distance. At least we know why both Greyworm and Brienne had to survive the previous episode.. to continue their boring romances.

i don't mind the talking if it were like in the season 1-5, now its just pointless talk and mindless action.
    the show is starting to have the same quality and inteligence like world of warcraft lore.

This whole season is starting to stink "hurry up we gotta finish it up". All the while making more human drama just to have it more conflicted, confusing and give a more WOW factor with however this ends.

As with the NK, the hatred the north got for the Lannisters(and especially Cercei) has been the main focus since the very beginning. Now that the north got a queen with an army and dragon(S)? several starks are already plotting against her even before the war with Cercei.

Im mixed with the whole show at this point. It felt like it ended in episode 3 for me.
    Of course it's rushed. They basically spent three episodes on the apocalyptic war against the not-Lich King, and now have to wrap up, well, literally every other loose end in three more. So character conflicts and drama are going to get fast-tracked in the name of finishing this thing already. Just like Rheagal's death, the destruction of Dany's fleet, and Missandrei's capture happened in, what, five minutes of completely implausible sneak attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    If someone wants to infract me for using spoiler tags they are free to do so.
    To be clear: this is a spoiler thread. Leaks are considered spoilers, and aren't to be tagged. There is a spoiler-free thread where you can put black bars around everything. This thread has been no holds barred since near its inception almost a decade ago, the culture of the thread isn't changing in the last season. If you don't want to read leaks - beware, this thread is full of them. In past years, this has included set picture leaks, etc. Forum rules about forbidden topics, etc, in general apply, including not posting links to illegal streaming sites, but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account

A dragon with armor on maybe? Seeing as the TV dragons are apparently made of glass, unlike the nearly unkillable book dragons.

Bran just before the battle: Sam, Jon must know about his parentage RIGHT NOW

Bran after the battle: Meh, tell people or not Jon, it's up to you I guess