Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    This is why religion sucks, one of the many reasons.
    Aren't you glad you live in a country which does not force you to worship anything?

The issue is primarily with radicalism.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Aren't you glad you live in a country which does not force you to worship anything?

The issue is primarily with radicalism.
    Ya, and the thing that sucks is it is a never ending fire that is fueled by hate on both sides because they think they have divine rights to the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Where do you get that stupid idea?
    It was from reading this thread. I started reading it, and was like, "oh, this is the thing". So yeah, that's where. Holler if there's anything else I can help with.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

4 Dead Israelis

25 Dead Palestinians

Since this morning. RIP

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Israel always use vastly excessive force, that is nothing new. Neither is the stupidity of lobbing rockets across the border into Israel and expect any other outcome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    You would think they would have learned that lesson by now... but no...

This just seems like something that should play itself out, and it will end in war and lots of bloodshed.
    As dumb as it is, it gets on the news. Israeli soldiers shooting handcuffed and blindfolded teens who run 5feet barely make the news nowdays.

Jews and Arabs killing eachothers.... isn't this a win for rest of civilized world ?

They will never stop. It is hard to explain to people who never experienced true loss. They have lost everything at their hands they would gladly die if it would allow them to bury a knife into Israel's chest at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    People like you have made me embrace the report system, that I previously took great joys in avoiding.
    Still here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So I can come and take your house, slaughter your family, and if you fight back you're the terrorist?

Israeli occupation started after WW2. People are still alive form back then. Should the Palestinians just lay back and accept the genocide?

- - - Updated - - -

Reminder that modern Israelis are European in origin.

The Arabs are the natives of the area.
    The arabs have enough as it is, they just want more and more like we see in Sweden and even parts of Norway where they come from trash countries only to demand shit in places they do not belong. It's in their nature.
    I know you're just some low tier troll, I've owned your sorry ass on this forum on multiple occasions before, so there's not much more to say on that.

Arabs make up 20-22% of Israel's population and they all co-exist without any issue whatsoever. The only ones who've actually got an issue with this are outsiders and extremists. "Islam is a religion of peace btw"

Pathetic
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-07 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Infracted for major trolling

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Arabs make up 20-22% of Israel's population and they all co-exist without any issue whatsoever. The only ones who've actually got an issue with this are outsiders and extremists. "Islam is a religion of peace btw"
    Many have issues with both Israeli and Palestinian leadership. What unites them however is the view that an Israeli Lebensraum doctrine in occupied areas is as bad of an action to a dual-state solution as launching rockets into Israel or Israeli occupied areas.

For good or bad, people expect Israel as the only democratic nation with a proper rule of law (as long as it exclude IDF actions) to do less bullshit than Hamas or disillusioned palestinians.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Still here

- - - Updated - - -

The arabs have enough as it is, they just want more and more like we see in Sweden and even parts of Norway where they come from trash countries only to demand shit in places they do not belong. It's in their nature.
    I know you're just some low tier troll, I've owned your sorry ass on this forum on multiple occasions before, so there's not much more to say on that.

Pathetic
    did a Muslim steal your gf from u or something? cause u seem to be hating Islam like there is no tomorrow?
    also you talk about Sweden and Norway as you have lived here for which i will say press X for doubt for anything u said is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Oil, coupled with religion. I will let you think about it. It is really a very easy answer.
    P.S.
    Jews are also native to the land, Arabs do not have the only claim to that.
    the jews living in israel are of European origin while the Arabs are the natives of the area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    They will never stop. It is hard to explain to people who never experienced true loss. They have lost everything at their hands they would gladly die if it would allow them to bury a knife into Israel's chest at the same time.
    This is very important. You keep prodding at someone and they are aren't going to care anymore until they see blood.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    This is very important. You keep prodding at someone and they are aren't going to care anymore until they see blood.
    lol prodding at people.

Palestinians use children as meat shields when they attack and then cry to the media the world would be better if Israel would just stop practicing restraint and eradicate the animals

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Many have issues with both Israeli and Palestinian leadership. What unites them however is the view that an Israeli Lebensraum doctrine in occupied areas is as bad of an action to a dual-state solution as launching rockets into Israel or Israeli occupied areas.

For good or bad, people expect Israel as the only democratic nation with a proper rule of law (as long as it exclude IDF actions) to do less bullshit than Hamas or disillusioned palestinians.
    Nah, rational people are smart enough to understand that if you keep poking a fucking bear, eventually it will get angry enough to rip your head off. Palestine should count their stars that Israel hasn't gone full retard with an invasion yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    lol, it's called jealousy. Isreal does better than most countries, which are located in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. 120 of the 180 countries can't even break 10k GDP per capita with more natural resources. Meanwhile Isreal is rank #20 at 40k GDP per capita. Isreal has no need to seek the popularity of the majority that never supported it in the first place.
    Yeah, I'm sure ALL the countries that chastise Israel are just jealous of their $3b+ yearly aid from the USA. When there was a vote for Palestinian statehood, over 95% of those who voted did so in favor of a Palestinian state. What does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    lol prodding at people.

Palestinians use children as meat shields when they attack and then cry to the media the world would be better if Israel would just stop practicing restraint and eradicate the animals
    Do you ever consider that odds are that isn't true?

Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    the jews living in israel are of European origin while the Arabs are the natives of the area.
    Israel does not consist only of European jews, but the local ones as well (and a bunch of others too).

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Do you ever consider that odds are that isn't true?
    do you ever consider these people are exactly as depraved as easily accessible sources prove them to be?

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    do you ever consider these people are exactly as depraved as easily accessible sources prove them to be?
    No they don't because they would rather shut their eyes, plug their ears, and hum "I'm not listening to anything that contradicts my world view." Its pretty freaking clear who the good guys and bad guys are. I honestly think a lot of it is just a socially-acceptable outlet for anti-Semitism, as you can see tons of people in this thread talking about Jews and conspiracies. It's the same thing they've always said with "Jews are controlling the media and it is a conspiracy!" but now if you call them out they go "oops I didn't mean Jews I meant Israel, I just misspoke."