Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    I love her videos, and the fact that a little girl triggers the sjw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs

Shes woke AF, these poor neckbeards of course would be triggered.
    The entire right wing platform in a nutshell. Trigger the libs even if it means the whole world burns to the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    "Idk what is going on in this thread but let me virtue signal how much I hate those people".
    The anti-SJW crowd are some of the most hyperbolic, histrionic people I've ever seen, and they say we, the horrible monsters who dare to request that people act in a respectful manner toward one another, are the ones who are overly sensitive.
    Link to image.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me if you change your mind.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    What the hell are you even talking about?
    https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/07/...e-child-abuse/

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    the repeated school shooting by kids her age makes the "its just jokes" claim sort of weak since she very well could

- - - Updated - - -

its cute you think that will happen

the ship to make that happen sailed when Trump appointed Ajit Pai to the FFC and he worked to claim the internet wasn't a public utility

once that happened, trying to claim that websites using it are regulatable like some public good, but the access to them isnt became an unwinnable legal argument vs the shaky one it would have been before
    Then you better start locking up lots of kids.

Like the white kids who pose with rifles/black kids that pose with handguns on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Daily Signal? No different than the Daily Caller or Breitbart. 100% bullshit. LOL Ran by the Heritage Foundation, so yeah 100% bullshit.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-signal/

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ..._Pediatricians

Fuck off with that pile of shit.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Well, let me ask again, but now about this - WTF is this shit? Do you like posting blatant bullshit?

Well, let me ask again, but now about this - WTF is this shit? Do you like posting blatant bullshit?
    Considering his posting history? Apparently yes. Including blatantly false stuff.

5+ Year Old Account
    The article explains "wtf this is" perfectly. I pity you since you seem to be unable to read.

The article explains "wtf this is" perfectly. I pity you since you seem to be unable to read.
    Considering how partisan the site is, I don't read propaganda sites.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering how partisan the site is, I don't read propaganda sites.
    I quoted and directed my post at the other shirley that isnt you.

I quoted and directed my post at the other shirley that isnt you.
    Doesn't matter, your source is shit. Come back with something that isn't fucking ran by the Heritage Foundation.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Doesn't matter, your source is shit. Come back with something that isn't fucking ran by the Heritage Foundation.
    I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
    Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourself for using the shit source.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Just come with Buzzfeed and ChapoTrapHouse, that's cool
    Even Buzzfeed does a better investigative Journalism than Heritage Foundation, and never heard of the other.

you MAGA weirdos all talk like you just got rejected by your half-sibling and are on your way to a school to unload your frustration using a couple dozen bullets

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    She's not a martyr and she isn't a terrorist. She's the equivalent of a TF2 kid telling you to swallow a bullet. Ban worthy, but hilarious that you feel like she's actually going to shoot the YouTube CEO with a Luger.
    No one thinks she's going to -actually- shoot the Youtube CEO with a Luger, but making death threats is no light offense, and just because she probably won't doesn't mean she didn't break the rules. And who the shit said she was a terrorist?

Whatever you do, just be honest to yourself. Don't be stupid or act stupid.

If you think whatever person hurts the stability of your country (or vice verse, aka whatever person hurts your goal to create chaos), just say it. Jail the husband, house arrest the wife, take all the kids away, aka China. Many people in China don't care if the government "removes" people, but at least they won't be that stupid as to make shit up, and pretend some obvious joke is real and fake cringe outrage. That is so re__ded.

Leftist policies are regressing us back to the middle ages in light speed.
    Nothing screams fascism more than banning young teens from making a video that criticizes a backwards medieval ideology.
    When did she call for banning Christianity?

They inject themselves in media, art, entertainment and education, assume control and censor and ban dissenting voices and then spout "you can make your own x" while they continue to downward spiral western society into hedonistic ruin.
    It must suck to be told to build your own shit.

No, a perfect example would be "non-gender binary" kids and their shitty, nacrisstic parents that pushed them into this for brownie points on social media.
    This is absolutely disgusting.
    Are you claiming every child is cishet?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Do you understand that the more outraged you get, the deeper you dive into these liberal bubbles, the more bridges you burn, the more you yell and scream at people right of center and the more you push russian conspiracy theories and fake news...

the closer Donaldo Trumpaldo gets to the white house in 2020.

When are you going to change? When are you going to grow up? When are you going to reconcile the deficiencies in your media diet and atone for your psychological malnutrition?