Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    From the little things I gather that there is a plan behind everything Sylvanas has done. What I'm worried about is how the playerbase will receive it when it becomes apparent. Since up to this point we have been given only face-value insight into Sylvanas and anything more thorough than that has been from the Honor-side's perspective, people may claim anything that goes against this narrative is Blizzard doing a sudden ass-pull. And I couldn't even blame them for thinking so.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post

The point is nothing anyone has ever done (who is considered a hero) holds a candle to what Sylvanas did
    Orgrim pretty much did a lot of shit that is a more than match for Sylvanas reign, also Genn wanting to genocided an entire race just like Sylvanas and nope, the horde and alliance has done bad shit for each other to the point you can justify any atrocity "because of what was done in the past".

Besides you just said the concept of hero is vague, if the alliance cheers for killing the Zandalaris in Daz'alor and consider Jaina and Genn as heroes for that, then why is people crying for the destruction of Theramore that was a valid militar target or Garithos that wanted to execute most of the army of the blood elves or Daelin wanting to genocide the darkspears and orcs.

I just found hilarious alliance players think the horde is the only bad guy and guys like Garithos, Daelin, Arthas, Jaina during MoP or Genn(during the second war and after he built the wall he said to the alliance rulers he hoped all of them to die horrible for not killing the orcs) are out of canon or just minimilized for their crimes the same thing can be said for the Sylvanas ultra fans that says things like: Well killing the alliance and wipe them out is good, stop asking and enjoy the killing or They are alliance and their lives doesn't matter because of the color of the t-shirt they are wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde: let's ally with former scourge members
    Forsaken: (plague bomb everyone and raise corpses)
    Horde: surprised Pikachu

I guess we will have to wait for an official statement from Blizzard then, they need to clarify whether their game or their book is correct.
    What official statement? Blizzard considers their books canon. And in case of conflict (though there isn't really conflict as nothing in WC3 states Durotar isn't a barren shithole, probably because it's a desert) newer lore trumps older lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    What official statement? Blizzard considers their books canon. And in case of conflict (though there isn't really conflict as nothing in WC3 states Durotar isn't a barren shithole, probably because it's a desert) newer lore trumps older lore.
    The conflict isn't that Durotar is a barren place, but the reasoning for settling there. There was nothing in WC3 that indicates Thrall settled there to punish the Orcs. And again, it's only a Barren shithole because the Orcs are stupid. It has a freshwater river and an ocean bordering it. More than enough resources to turn it into a place you can live comfortably in.

The Barrens is a shithole too, hence the name Barrens. Druids managed to turn some of that into a lush forest, imagine if they actually put their minds to it. Desolace too, that place is worse than Durotar and Barrens combined and they still managed to create a gigantic lush forest right in the middle of it.
    Last edited by Vakna; 2019-05-20 at 05:39 AM.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

The Barrens is a shithole too, hence the name Barrens. Druids managed to turn some of that into a lush forest
    And look how it ended up. The place is still inhospitable even after Naralex is no longer feeding it with his nightmares.