Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I am not religious person. See how you cope with that.
    well your views are that of a devout christian, so you may not have the membership card but you sure know all the lines to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    How is this even allowed? A whole state run by religious extremists.
    What a disgrace. Shame on you, USA for letting that happen.
    Alabama's the retarded, inbred cousin we have to constantly apologize for at the grocery store, to be honest.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Imagine still thinking homosexuality isn't a natural thing. Must be fun to be so backwards and narrow-minded.
    If it was natural, gay people could have children naturally. But they can't, because it is biologically unnatural.

It is socially acceptable.

When I can bear a child from getting fucked in the butt I'll agree with you.

I am just seeing whole picture, not just what I want. It's up to you how you deal with it. I am completely fine with my self.
    Precisely the other way around. You inserted the "they can't have children tangent" into the topic all by yourself when marriage is not a requirement to have children nor is having children some inherent purpose of marriage, making your insertion completely illogical and baseless. That's you seeing what you want. Which you did just so you could lose your shit about how gay marriage being shown to children ruins their brains and messes up their morality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Might want to fact check that one. Because that is false.
    It was a popular belief, but you're right, thanks for correcting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    If it was natural, gay people could have children naturally. But they can't, because it is biologically unnatural.
    Gay Animals exist in the Animal Kingdom.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Then why are people able to get married without having any children?
    Also why are 50% of couples allowed to divorce harming the upbringing of said children, i don't think he thought this through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Wait, so another hot button topic was banned ?

youdon'tsay.meme

Thanks for proving my point.
    You get that my entire point is that banning messages because of your personal politics is bullshit, yes?

I was pointing to that episode and it's banning as a clear example of said personal politics banning an otherwise-fine episode. The episode was never banned outside the USA.

You're arguing for the same to be done with Arthur.

The bans are wrong, in both cases, because they cater solely to extremists.

10+ Year Old Account

Here is a well-cited source that proves homosexuality occurs in nature all the time, my dude. It is perfectly natural. If anything, there is a correlation between a rise in homosexuality and overpopulation. There are also correlations between bisexuality in pack/group animals being used as bonding experiences.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, how do you explain humans that can't naturally have children with their partner? Are they biologically unnatural, too?

Being gay remains 100% natural.
    Old people are totally unnatural.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

No one can force me to like gay people.
    A Children's Television is show is Forcing you to like Gay people?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Homophobes: "Why should a character's sexuality have attention drawn to it if it's not part of the story? It should just be treated like a normal thing, not given the spotlight."

Arthur: *Includes a gay wedding that no character remarks on as being particularly out of the ordinary*

Homophobes: "Identity politics"

Nothing in nature agrees with you.

Is blonde hair unnatural? There are fewer people with blonde hair than there are gay people. What about red hair? What about people who are left-handed are they "unnatural"?

10+ Year Old Account
    What, everyone should accept homosexuality because its a trendy, modern things these days?
    No, because it's a natural variation within human populations that has precisely zero effect on you, unless you're also gay. "Not accepting homosexuality" makes as much sense as "not accepting redheads" or "not accepting blacks". It's exactly that pants-on-head asinine.

10+ Year Old Account
    13 pages into a sexuality discussion. Not bad folks, not bad.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I am open about my straight sexual orientation and also open about me being homophobic
    This is all we needed, there's really nothing to discuss, you talk about unnatural, well you're unnatural in you're fear of gay people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I really appreciate this image.

It'll get locked eventually, I'm sure.
    yeah it will be political threads not in the politics section will run for weeks! shit tier moderation for all!

So are old age, venereal diseases, sterility, or the lack of desire for sex and/or children also unnatural, by these bizarre standards?

Like any of these people watch PBS anyway. Y'all know you don't turn off Fox News and Info Wars.