Thread: Stress Test

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I dont have a WoW 1, just WoW 4 and WoW 5 :P
    WoW 4 is your Legion or BFA test account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    you understand what a stress test is or are you too stupid?
    i give a fuck about what the call it.

a company that wants a healthy game, would always invite the people first that played the game back then.

blizzard uses and absuses all of, like they need to, and everyonne claps no matter they do. so yes inn the term on definnition im knowing what a fucking stresstest is, but apparently you dont know what good people and bad people are (people that want to help you or people that lie and harm you.)

bfa dont connect either lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    I understand some people like to watch Twitch or other things but Peak viewers at 195,757 and average viewers at 44,790 , when WoW itself got some millions of active players.... I don't understand why Blizzard are giving so much importance to that stuff
    So even more people see it?

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post

a company that wants a healthy game, would always invite the people first that played the game back then.

blizzard uses and absuses all of, like they need to, and everyonne claps no matter they do. so yes inn the term on definnition im knowing what a fucking stresstest is, but apparently you dont know what good people and bad people are
    hahahha when you are shaking with rage and cannot control your chubby little sausage fingers. this is golden. let it all out kid, let it all out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    WoW 4 is your Legion or BFA test account.
    well, i only had wow3, so there goes that 'theory'

10+ Year Old Account

blizzard uses and absuses all of, like they need to, and everyonne claps no matter they do. so yes inn the term on definnition im knowing what a fucking stresstest is, but apparently you dont know what good people and bad people are (people that want to help you or people that lie and harm you.)
    Just don't participate in a stress test?

Tried 1,5h to get into the server but giving up now. Seems like EU logins are fucked somehow, espacially for german players. At least I don't know a single german player that got in and all german streamers are also still on the login screen. Kinda annoying but I expected something like this tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    Tried 1,5h to get into the server but giving up now. Seems like EU logins are fucked somehow, espacially german players. At least I don't know a single german player that got in and all german streamers are also still on the login screen. Kinda annoying but I expected something like this tbh.
    I'm in the UK and also no luck, never even got to char create screen.

This is quite literally the point of a stress test. To batter the servers to see how much they can handle. How many people in one instance, how many login attempts, how many in queue. When you opted in to the beta you weren't agreeing to play the game early you were agreeing to help them test. Honestly judging by the replies in this thread I'm no surprised so many people don't have beta access, because it's clear a huge portion of you either haven't participated in a beta before or don't go e feedback when you do which are both things taken into account by the system when it picks names. There's a reason some people seem to get into almost every beta and others got in once 7 years ago and never again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    well, i only had wow3, so there goes that 'theory'
    So you only had a WoW 1 and 2 before that.

WoW 8 is my classic test.

It's not a theory, your highest number is the classic stress test.

My favorite threads. The ones that think stress tests are about playing the game. If you are slamming the log in servers then you are doing the testing. If you are trying to create a character and its not working then they are figuring things out.

People that are upset should try to get a refund on their original purchase that was possibly years ago over this. Outrage. LAWL..

7+ Year Old Account
    now after this day im really hoping for classic to faiil , ion hazzikostas is a greedy fuucking monkey, that only focuses on deceiving his customers .

they invite people that played the game from the very beginning only to kick them out again, after 2h. (if they want to make a stresstest like this, they cann ask facebook for bots.)

how abusive is that? we are people with feelings, and they treat us worse than dogshit
    you dont have to play the beta dude
    also its 26 hours not 2
    learn to do some research before you call SOMEONE ELSE a monkey
    they warned you it would crash and break and shit, and you decided "ugh im not gunna listen"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    So you only had a WoW 1 and 2 before that.

WoW 8 is my classic test.

It's not a theory, your highest number is the classic stress test.
    no, i didnt. just wow3. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSense View Post
    This is quite literally the point of a stress test.

To test the streamer priority lane? ?-)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    My favorite threads. The ones that think stress tests are about playing the game. If you are slamming the log in servers then you are doing the testing. If you are trying to create a character and its not working then they are figuring things out.

People that are upset should try to get a refund on their original purchase that was possibly years ago over this. Outrage. LAWL..
    All of this
    stress test is not about testing classes or testing items and abilities

its about spamming as many hundreds of people though that login screen, that server select, into that charecter creation, and into the zones!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you dont have to play the beta dude
    also its 26 hours not 2
    learn to do some research before you call SOMEONE ELSE a monkey
    they warned you it would crash and break and shit, and you decided "ugh im not gunna listen"

ah the first streamer monkey, see you in 10 years where you shit no longer matter to anyone

Lots of entitlement in this thread but I agree that if Blizzard had better communication there would be less complaining. Lots of people accusing streamers of priority access when could just as easily be US>world.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, i didnt. just wow3. ever.
    I don't think you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Lots of entitlement in this thread but I agree that if Blizzard had better communication there would be less complaining. Lots of people accusing streamers of priority access when could just as easily be US>world.
    Blizzard confirmed they favored streamers didnt they? I thought they had been quite open about that, and the intention and expectations of the stress test.

They rolling the servers now, might help.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard confirmed they favored streamers didnt they? I thought they had been quite open about that, and the intention and expectations of the stress test.
    I think it was the assumption for the beta but dont have a source.

I more meant communication on regions or why the realms list as "offline" instead of just disconnecting people.