Thread: Stress Test

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    yeah beeing favoured and you stop asking questions

do it i wont judge you since you never learned something different.

remember this words, when u no longer have value, you will realize im right.

Trying to say this stress test was not...stressful, is also insanity.

It was insanely steessful i just spent 1h30 on my computer doing something non stop. I did absolutely nothing this 1h30 apart from stressing out

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave out the personal insults and bickering from your posting. Enough is enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Trying to elude this stress test was not...stressful, is also insanity.

It was insanely steessful i just spent 1h30 on my computer doing something non stop. I did absolutely nothing this 1h30 apart from stressing out
    So it was a successful stress test?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    So it was a successful stress test?
    yep, i did absolutely nothing but stress myself non stop for 1h30

yep, i did absolutely nothing but stress myself non stop for 1h30
    Togagbito's resolve is tested.....

FOCUSED!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    This whole ordeal was to test their premium access queue for streamers obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Pretty sure everyone but you got in. I got in and just left my dude idle, didnt even move once. Who cares, its stress test. Hes still standing there doing nothing.
    i got in, but still they treat people like shit and you clap and love it.

i hate every single person that is like this.

bb

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-05-23 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    *thats the joke. "Ignore him" ignore who?*
    So far above i dont even think it made a woosh sound

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    So far above i dont even think it made a woosh sound
    Then you're blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    This whole ordeal was to test their premium acces queue for streamers obviously.
    lol. prob true.
    actually their clustering system died unintentionaly so they fixing it now. or more likely access point

This whole ordeal was to test their premium access queue for streamers obviously.
    This mini stab was incredibly funny for me for some reason

Maybe ALL people who had the Beta got prio? All speculation though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a Stress Test, not a "Come play beta" test. They want to test what happens when the servers are intentionally overloaded. It isn't an opportunity to let you play the game.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

The stress test was a complete failure except streamers and a few lucky people who got in first. Amazingly bad event.

10+ Year Old Account
    This mini stab was incredibly funny for me for some reason

Maybe ALL people who had the Beta got prio? All speculation though.
    It makes sense for streamers to have prio, for the other, we'd need to know others perspective on being part of the actual beta and connecting to the stress test.

What's with the attitudes from certain streamers? Actively seeking out comments that they will disagree with to then insult said commenter on stream for seemingly no reason. Someone pointed out that the purpose of the stress test was to do just that, put a zone under heavy load and see what happens. What actually happened is most of the beta server population (based on what I saw) spent their time running across the game world doing absolutely nothing of use. The goal was to have players login en masse to then begin questing, engaging in combat with mobs, looting mobs. The combination of several thousand players actively resetting mob spawn times, spamming spells, spamming item looting, would have been a great test. Running across the map, not so much, why is the real idea of a stress test being shit on by streamers? Is it because their race was glaringly pointless or?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    The stress test was a complete failure except streamers and a few lucky people who got in first. Amazingly bad event.
    well. thats why it called stress. the aim is to take down server for blizz to have metrics.
    dik move with streamers tho

I hope they make a wow premium or season pass or something so I can skip queues during launch. That’s the whole reason I love EA so much.
    Death to all undead rogues and mages!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Yet another person with absolutely no clue whatsoever what a stress test is. It was a success, at least in some part, for Blizzard. Many if not Most ppl should be unable to 'play' during a stress test - they are pushing everything to its limits to intentionally find break points. They are kicking ppl randomly and often. This is what stress tests are for. Even if something 'unintentionally' broke, thats a success in a stress test - literally the reason for running a stress test.

Quote Originally Posted by swdan View Post
    well. thats why it called stress. the aim is to take down server for blizz to have metrics.
    dik move with streamers tho
    As somebody who is a server admin myself, killing a server doesn't give me metrics at all. At least none that are visible.

I want to push a server to see how much it can take, not kill it right off the bat. That tells me literally nothing. I don't know what it's max capabilities are, I just no whatever they are aren't high enough.