Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    i mean, the left controls the media and they are anti-white nowadays. they're not gonna run with this story no matter what. they skip over similar stories quite often. the jussie smollet crimes that he bought his way out of were a blip on the radar, the black woman lying and saying a gunman was a blue eyed white guy was all over the news (and when it turned out she lied and the shooters were of course black, they didn't cover that at all)

you gotta look in different places for your news because everyone wants to spin it their way. if you want to know reality without a spin, check out the FBI's crime statistics. there's a reason that the blackest communities in the USA have the highest crime rates and the whitest communities don't.
    I think they'll run with it because MLK keeps getting quoted by Conservatives and Libertarians. Some of his statements run contrary to a lot of the "Critical Whiteness Studies" schtick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Still using the same source, its pointless.
    Unfortunately, that's how "news" often is done nowadays: your source is another news story, generally without independently verifying the content or having sources of their own. News media has devolved into glorified retweeting of news stories in many cases. This is why it's important to never take a story at face value and do a little digging to see if stories are trustworthy or not.

Leaving the history of MLK, Jr and the FBI aside, some people seem to think such stories wouldn't get out because he's a pivotal/important civil rights leader. However, as has been seen with some of the ludicrous behavior in the US concerning history and revisionism, such stories should be expected to come out around now. In the cases of people like Washington and Jefferson, so much is taken out of context when it comes to slavery that the new "cool" thing to do is vilify them and tear them down despite how anti-slavery they actually were. In the case of MLK, Jr., what's one big tenant that most average people would recognize? It would likely be the "I have a dream" speech, and there's tons of stuff in there that's very anti-Progressive. Not only does MLK, Jr. correctly recognize that the framers of the Constitution truly meant all people instead of "white males only!" when drafting the document, but also his line "they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" is completely counter to identity politics. If anything, those who subscribe to identity politics and believe race/gender/etc. are grounds/metrics for judging the worth of a person are extremely anti-MLK, Jr., and what unfortunately is occurring now is the destruction/revision of history that runs counter to such narratives.

Now, this story could just be a random story that made it to the presses, but then again it might not be. Considering how much is behind a paywall, it could very well just be click-bait to get subscribers, as I've yet to see actual verified documents and sources to back up the headlines. However, that doesn't change what's been going on with news media and historical revisionism either, the only question is if this story is related to that subject or not.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Bad people, and good people with bad in them, can still do great things.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Considering the FBI at this time was actively trying to destroy MLK, I'm gonna go ahead and not believe literally anything the FBI does or says about it.
    There is also the issue that the only places reporting this is the daily mail which is... the daily mail and two different papers both owned by New Corp which is... again about as trustworthy as the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    It would likely be the "I have a dream" speech, and there's tons of stuff in there that's very anti-Progressive. Not only does MLK, Jr. correctly recognize that the framers of the Constitution truly meant all people instead of "white males only!" when drafting the document, but also his line "they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" is completely counter to identity politics. If anything, those who subscribe to identity politics and believe race/gender/etc. are grounds/metrics for judging the worth of a person are extremely anti-MLK, Jr., and what unfortunately is occurring now is the destruction/revision of history that runs counter to such narratives.
    Gee, mister, that's a nice strawman you've got there. Would be a shame if anything were to happen to it.

You'd think, that if you have come to the conclusion that progressive policies seem to run counter to what he said in that speech, that maybe you misjudged them. But I suppose it's easier to just run with your own asinine narrative, isn't it? I'm sure you'll point to stuff like affirmative action as proof that progressives think that people should be judged by the color of their skin, and at this point I am unwilling to grant that this is just an honest misunderstanding on the part of people like yourself, but rather a deliberate mischaracterization born of the very same revisionist horseshit that you pretend to oppose.

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    What do they have on Malcolm X?
    I think it's a bit more out in the open he was a racial segregationist, ethnonationalist and Muslim conservative. On the other hand those are real things about him, unlike whatever this story is about.

i mean, the left controls the media and they are anti-white nowadays. they're not gonna run with this story no matter what. they skip over similar stories quite often. the jussie smollet crimes that he bought his way out of were a blip on the radar, the black woman lying and saying a gunman was a blue eyed white guy was all over the news (and when it turned out she lied and the shooters were of course black, they didn't cover that at all)

you gotta look in different places for your news because everyone wants to spin it their way. if you want to know reality without a spin, check out the FBI's crime statistics. there's a reason that the blackest communities in the USA have the highest crime rates and the whitest communities don't.
    Nothing in your post is factual

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

And what reason is that exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    And what reason is that exactly?
    It absolutely isn't institutionalised poverty,living in areas of high crime, worse education and gang culture. It is because these individuals have a higher concentration of menalin in their skin cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Nothing in your post is factual
    You enjoy being that ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    he also enjoys reporting people to the right mods who see everything they don't like as "conspiracy theories"

don't you dare say that most media is left-leaning, that's a conspiracy on MMOC

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I call bullshit.

If the FBI had anything of the kind on Dr. King, they would have wasted no time hitting him with it. We're talking about Hoover's FBI. We're talking about a time when FBI was pretty much hunting black leaders down.

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    It absolutely isn't institutionalised poverty,living in areas of high crime, worse education and gang culture. It is because these individuals have a higher concentration of menalin in their skin cells.
    they're the reason for areas of high crime, poverty is a problem for all races (blacks/whites just have much higher crime rates than hispanics/asians so it's not equal across all races or even close), they have BETTER education opportunities thanks to Affirmative Action (you now, that racist policy that rewards people if they aren't white or asian) and again, gang culture is their problem that they can't get out from under due to the issues with poor black culture. latinos have a lot of gangs in poor areas too yet their violent crime rates are 5x lower than that of blacks and 2x lower than that of whites

it's not simple and it's definitely not the fault of shit that happened 150 years ago, that's just a goddamn cop out for people who want to say they care but don't really give a shit

"welp, can't do a damn thing about it because of that old slavery thing in the 1800s, guess we're all just fucked" -SJWs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I call bullshit.

If the FBI had anything of the kind on Dr. King, they would have wasted no time hitting him with it. We're talking about Hoover's FBI. We're talking about a time when FBI was pretty much hunting black leaders down.
    so your stance is that a pulitzer prize winning author who has made a living writing about MLK is lying? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I call bullshit.

Especially given how much they hated MLK.

they're the reason for areas of high crime, poverty is a problem for all races (blacks/whites just have much higher crime rates than hispanics/asians so it's not equal across all races or even close), they have BETTER education opportunities thanks to Affirmative Action (you now, that racist policy that rewards people if they aren't white or asian) and again, gang culture is their problem that they can't get out from under due to the issues with poor black culture. latinos have a lot of gangs in poor areas too yet their violent crime rates are 5x lower than that of blacks and 2x lower than that of whites

it's not simple and it's definitely not the fault of shit that happened 150 years ago, that's just a goddamn cop out for people who want to say they care but don't really give a shit

"welp, can't do a damn thing about it because of that old slavery thing in the 1800s, guess we're all just fucked" -SJWs

- - - Updated - - -

so your stance is that a pulitzer prize winning author who has made a living writing about MLK is lying? lol
    I mean, ok let's be clear here. What are you saying that black people are more likely to commit crimes because their black? Or it's in their culture to commit crime? 150 years ago there were no gangs in Africa it was tribal and stable. White people brought them over to work on cotton fields your and my ancestors did that. They had a culture.

Affirmative action probably affects what 1 in 50 black individuals in the US? Education in the US is pretty bad by Western standards and very expensive and it's absolutely worse in black areas. My suggestion as a start would be to stop spending so much money on the US military and start investing it into public and affordable education. To lower the overall inequality between rich and poor across all races, to increase the opportunities in these ghettos beyond crime by investing in infrastructure in this area.

What's your suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I mean, ok let's be clear here. What are you saying that black people are more likely to commit crimes because their black? Or it's in their culture to commit crime? 150 years ago there were no gangs in Africa it was tribal and stable. White people brought them over to work on cotton fields your and my ancestors did that. They had a culture.

Affirmative action probably affects what 1 in 50 black individuals in the US? Education in the US is pretty bad by Western standards and very expensive and it's absolutely worse in black areas. My suggestion as a start would be to stop spending so much money on the US military and start investing it into public and affordable education. To lower the overall inequality between rich and poor across all races, to increase the opportunities in these ghettos beyond crime by investing in infrastructure in this area.

What's your suggestion?
    don't be a moron, skin color isn't why anyone does anything really, it's poor black culture's need to drag everyone down to their level. you wanna be a smart kid and get good grades in the ghetto? good luck, you're gonna get your ass beaten, maybe killed and you got NOBODY to turn to for help because your mama is more concerned with her crack addiction, you don't know your daddy and the rest of your family is MIA/in prison/whatever

it's a borderline impossible situation, wouldn't you agree? it's not because they're black, it's because what POOR black culture idolizes and aspires to be. you got 1) PRO ATHLETE or 2) RAPPER

the chances of anyone being either of those things is slim to not gonna fucking happen, so that leaves them with.....nothing.....that's fucked up.

then you got successful black folks who grew up in that poor black culture PUTTING DOWN any black guy who isn't "black enough". cornball nigga, uncle tom, house nigga, that's what you get called when you're black and give a shit about your education and how you present yourself. a lot of pro athletes get blasted by black media personalities for this very thing. when you're a black athlete and you don't "talk black enough" they crucify you. it's just fucked up.

you don't seem to be able to distinguish between culture and race, you don't really know shit about affirmative action or the impact it's had and how racist it was/is and you probably don't REALLY care, you just wanna look down on some white folks, right?

my suggestion is read the shit i said in another thread. i know you won't, not all of it, but it's all good. can't me or you either one fix the problems with poor black culture, only they can and nobody is putting pressure on them to do so
    Last edited by sopeonaroap; 2019-05-26 at 09:51 PM.

don't be a moron, skin color isn't why anyone does anything really, it's poor black culture's need to drag everyone down to their level. you wanna be a smart kid and get good grades in the ghetto? good luck, you're gonna get your ass beaten, maybe killed and you got NOBODY to turn to for help because your mama is more concerned with her crack addiction, you don't know your daddy and the rest of your family is MIA/in prison/whatever

it's a borderline impossible situation, wouldn't you agree? it's not because they're black, it's because what POOR black culture idolizes and aspires to be. you got 1) PRO ATHLETE or 2) RAPPER

then you got successful black folks who grew up in that poor black culture PUTTING DOWN any black guy who isn't "black enough". cornball nigga, uncle tom, house nigga, that's what you get called when you're black and give a shit about your education and how you present yourself. a lot of pro athletes get blasted by black media personalities for this very thing. when you're a black athlete and you don't "talk black enough" they crucify you. it's just fucked up.

the chances of anyone being either of those things is slim to not gonna fucking happen, so that leaves them with.....nothing.....that's fucked up.

you don't seem to be able to distinguish between culture and race, you don't really know shit about affirmative action or the impact it's had and how racist it was/is and you probably don't REALLY care, you just wanna look down on some white folks, right?

my suggestion is read the shit i said in another thread. i know you won't, not all of it, but it's all good. can't me or you either one fix the problems with poor black culture, only they can and nobody is putting pressure on them to do so
    It is a very difficult situation we agree on that.

1. Poor black culture idolises rappers and pro athletes because they represent escape from poverty and misery. They have less avenues to achieve success through normal means i.e EDUCATION. I am not saying every black person in America wants and doesn't have the opportunity to attend school. I am saying education in black areas of the us is markedly worse than around white areas increasing the difficulty of escaping the poverty trap through meritocracy.

2. Affirmative action is not racist like you think it is. It exists because of the institutional racism which was extremely prevalent in history in the us against blacks (see jim craw laws) and which still exists today to a lesser or greater degree in the south especially. Just because it isn't blatantly clear and obvious racism anymore doesn't mean it's gone away. It has reduced but it's still there.

3. They can do a lot themselves but like I said they are going to need assistance from the federal government. The US itself like most Western nations needs to work on generally reducing inequality by doing things like increasing your atrocious minimum wage to levels where people can work at Walmart etc and not be dirt poor after it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

The FBI is source, not whoever wrote it.

Yeah, he is naive for trusting the FBI blindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    "i mean, the left controls the media and they are anti-white nowadays. they're not gonna run with this story no matter what. they skip over similar stories quite often. the jussie smollet crimes that he bought his way out of were a blip on the radar, the black woman lying and saying a gunman was a blue eyed white guy was all over the news (and when it turned out she lied and the shooters were of course black, they didn't cover that at all)

you gotta look in different places for your news because everyone wants to spin it their way. if you want to know reality without a spin, check out the FBI's crime statistics. there's a reason that the blackest communities in the USA have the highest crime rates and the whitest communities don't."
    -Fox is by and large the largest and most watched media sight, and places like Briehtbart far out exceed the "left" equivalents.
    -Jessie Smollet, one have no evidence that supports that conspiracy, but said "left media" has also thrown a whole lot of foia requests on why the prosecutes dropped the case
    -As for communities, the largest factor is poverty, high poverty areas mean higher crime whether its meth shops in the boonies or inner city gang violence.

Looks like you got the "ignorant" problem.
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2019-05-26 at 10:39 PM.

Wasn't the FBI in those days out to smear him, and outright threatened him? He was a civil rights icon who helped usher in a new era of equality for African Americans. That's all anybody needs to know.