Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Don't worry guys, she'll turn into a giant space Light angel and fight a giant void Void entity in the skybox while we manage our base and troops manage our raid group and complete map objectives kill bosses to hold the line so she can save the galaxy Azeroth from an ancient evil the Protoss the Naaru warned us of.
    It's a little thing, but that void Void correction legitimately made me laugh. Good job.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    We do. Would you like it if horde players voted on your alliance leaders? Because spoiler alert: I'd have a gnome in charge, and you'd be forced to kiss his feet every time you entered the capital
    So like I said earlier, lol. When have Alliance or Horde players ever had any meaningful impact on the story direction of this game? Also, Gnomes are awesome.

sylvanas will pull a cersei and blow up saurfang's gang of traitors while they're all at church

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    sylvanas will pull a cersei and blow up saurfang's gang of traitors while they're all at church
    I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    A game to which I sometimes pay a monthly subscription, and which I have played for a decade.
    I was playing warcraft when you were a little orange protein that your father was eating. Nobody can question my dedication or my loyalty to this game and blizzard. but game is a game. Sometimes I really think if we put people like you from both factions in the same room, you would massacre each other.

Hope Anduin is in that church and dies like that old priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I thought it would be fun for her to surrender and blight Grommash Hold with everyone inside. Of course, as it's WoW, Jaina, Golden Child and anyone with plot armor will teleport out, just like in Lordaeron. Sylvanas, at the other hand, will stand on some cliff and sip wine she can't taste with her undead tongue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hope Anduin is in that church and dies like that old priest
    I think Saurfang will get priest treatment. Anduin and Jaina will teleport out as always.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Alliance will try to convince you that she can't because "she has to pay".

- - - Updated - - -

So what? You aren't Horde players so it is not your buisiness.
    Considering that stopping Sylvanas’ evil schemes is such a big part of the Alliance storyline (We see a wile, we thwart, it’s the Alliance way), it kind of became our business, that’s the downside of making a faction war storyline...

If the storylines weren’t so intertwined, i wouldn’t care which buffoon the Horde slavishly follow around, but since your warmonger warchiefs always insist on causing trouble for the Alliance, i’d rather your current one goes and “REEEEEEE”s her way to hell already.

To all those geniuses who think that Alliance players don't have a say in the matter, go on and tell me what is the Alliance's storyline in this expansion except "Stopping Sylvanas". They literally say at Blizzcon 2018 that the Alliance after 8.1 continues in their mission of stopping Sylvanas' evil plans, so don't give me the BS that we should have no say on who is Warchief, because that is, first of all, extremely disrespectful, as I am entitled to have my own opinion whether you like it or not, since I pay like everyone else for this game, but it's also ignorant.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-06-09 at 09:49 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

you mean she will be killed by a brick on the head alongside his loved nathanos? i like that.

i might be able to live with sylvannas getting imprisoned/punished some way, but the bastard that threat me(a fucking hero of the horde that have done more things for the horde and the world/universe than him and his whore in their lifes and unlifes) like i am some noob that can barely be able to breathe without help needs to go for good
    Last edited by azkhane; 2019-06-09 at 10:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    lol, no.
    next time you wanna whinge on about something you know nothing about kindly hit the "delete" key after highlighting your post.

first off, they only said that sylvanus wouldn't be becoming a raid boss, not that she wouldn't die again.

second, in 'edge of night' it's confirmed that sylvanus was a sociopath who saw her subordinates as nothing more the tools to be used and expended even when she was alive. undeath changed nothing but the smell.

third, stop yourself from the pre-teen girl trash TV show binges, WoW's writing might be shit but it's at least better then that.

Infracted.
    You heard it hear first boys and girls, reference this guy when your hopes and dreams for WoW fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Fallen View Post
    After months only reading in mmo-C I had to register now just to throw you a canon fact in your face, one that will proofe you're wrong .
    Blizzard actually care a lot about the Sylvanas fanboys. Proof? Blizzard added a Player choice function last minute to side with Sylvanas, after getting a huge hate wave on twitter and other social medias.

Im ok if you want to take my Name now, since you're probably really salty. mods Im ok with that
    Imagine creating an account just to reply to someone, that's the definition of salty, so you chose quite an appropriate name.

That's not a canon fact at all. First, you don't know if that was damage control, show me the statement from Blizzard, second even if you choose to side with Sylvanas you must still free Derek and then free Baine, while being given some half-assed excuse like "this is all part of her plan". Some "choice" you have.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-06-09 at 11:58 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    I would say that it's impossible for her to stick around, as every night elf fan would quit en masse if her genocide gets hand-waved away. But I'm not sure there's enough of us left at this point to make that much of a threat, so it's anyone's guess now.
    You mean.. as it have been. Blizzard have said The night elf / Tyranda pretty much got their revenge in darkshore warfront..

Sure, it was damage control. They got a lot of hate and had to give the Sylvanas fanboys something to calm down. Something you guys wont see.
    Something I am not seeing is the official statement behind such a bold claim.

Also, I thought you made that account just to throw that "fact" in my face and then you would be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Something I am not seeing is the official statement behind such a bold claim.

Also, I thought you made that account just to throw that "fact" in my face and then you would be done with it?
    Do you expect Afrasiabi to show up and say "This is just stalling, why won't you love Saurfang, you fucks, please, love him, we have so many more cinematics in the tube already!"

No, instead he said that "Oh, your choice matters, we would never introduce it just for damage control" despite it pretty blatantly just being the same thing but done ironically. There's really no other reason to introduce something unintended and not fitting with their end goal except to temporarily stem another aspect of player backlash. It's a band-aid fix that was meant to get people to chill for a patch after what was meant to be a fist-pump moment for the glorious revolution inspired by the God-King landed like a wet fart.

Incidentally, given how slapdash the whole thing is, the reused assets and the total lack of follow-up, I'm pretty sure Tyrande as the Night Warrior was the same sort of thing, just for night elf fans instead of Horde ones. And to about the same success.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-06-09 at 12:20 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

she's gonna die in arthas fashion unless they come up with some bs reason and she sees the error of her ways after committing genocide and treason on her own faction and they're like...awwww she good now /gives head pats.

I want epic game of thrones fashion death scene where they jon snow her before chopping off her head and killing all her valkir so she cant get her ass back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    she's gonna die in arthas fashion unless they come up with some bs reason and she sees the error of her ways after committing genocide and treason on her own faction and they're like...awwww she good now /gives head pats.

I want epic game of thrones fashion death scene where they jon snow her before chopping off her head and killing all her valkir so she cant get her ass back up.
    If it was "GoT fashion death scene" she will get a painless offscreen death and those fighting against her turn out to be even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If it was "GoT fashion death scene" she will get a painless offscreen death and those fighting against her turn out to be even worse.
    Will Anduin ride on Baine's shoulders and take him on a strafing run of Orgrimmar, eating all the baby orcs?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    After all Sylvanas has done so far, i’m hard pressed to think of anybody worse, so if i could choose, i’d take my chances. :3

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think Saurfang will get priest treatment. Anduin and Jaina will teleport out as always.
    That would be so hilariously funny, Saurfang that jumped into the alliance wagon being abandoned to his death in a not honorable one is actually a good ending for him, bonus point if we see him back in the shadowlands as some abomination with body parts of his victims sewed to his own body ala Ludwig, man I am starting to love the idea of the shadowlands being like the hunter's nightmare from Bloodborne where both just and villains are punished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself