Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    People have been doing it for months tho for neck levels so don't see them stoping. You would only have to turn it on once a day to hit all ap quest
    I donno i only saw people use warmode for the first month or so of the xpack then they turned it off.
    And the difference of AP levels between those who kept it on along with those that turned it off was less then 2-3%
    and it only takes one or two FP camp groups to completely kill of the value of those extra % from a Time to AP ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    Its based on battle groups its not 100% random it should be tho You do have shards in the battle group tho
    Battlegroups haven't existed for years. It's done by region, unless you're on an RP server and they're be themselves.

How boring, I don't get why people who enjoy more a single player game would want to try WoW, literally doesn't make any senses to push this kind of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Why not just have the same content in both? Warmode has a bonus to offset ganking. There's no reason for anything else to be different.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm genuinely flabbergasted by OP's logic. Has to be a troll lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    I'm genuinely flabbergasted by OP's logic. Has to be a troll lol
    Agree, using things like "carebearing" in your title and I know it's a troll or whine thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

meh is ok i guess. I have always played on PvP servers so I dont really mind being ganked here and there occasionally. However the lag that caused but thsoe big scale battles is something I didn't sign to so while that shit is a thing warmode will be kept off even if that means losing some skills from the pvp talents.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    inbefore they are added to harass you so much that you are forced into warmode to get away from them

Also. if you read the official forums. Lot of pvp whiners who are mental about this. They think they are now forced to rotate WM on and off to not lose out of shit. This is why we can't have nice things
    When there are 2 options, ya got a coin. When you have more than 2, you have a dice. It’s best to have 1 option for minimum backfire.

Well, even then, people are gonna find something to get butthurt on. Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I like Warmode, you're objectively more powerful and it makes your daily routine easier - most players understand this and don't bother attacking each other.
    Unless you have no daily routine and refuse to do WQ. Why would I waste time on WQ and emissaries if they are not giving any upgrades and actually anything relevant?

I don't really see how depriving Warmode players of these things is at all beneficial to people who don't have Warmode on. Doesn't seem like anyone should really care either way on the PvE side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    How boring, I don't get why people who enjoy more a single player game would want to try WoW, literally doesn't make any senses to push this kind of things.
    This is group content not solo. Some people prefer coop vs PvP.

War Mode however will die (or go down tremendously) if they allow flying in that mode.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a mostly PvE player, I never thought we required anything for NOT participating in something. Seems like the usual entitled People that complained about Warmode anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I'm also lost. The thread is pretty gibberish in general and has some weird statements in it.

How can you ever claim that everything being added so far is catering to warmode players, if there has been barely any warmode-only content so far, and from what I heard, we are finally getting some in 8.2 (like warmode only WQs).

It's basically the other way around. Warmode received close to zero love (except for being introduced) so far, and now it's changing. It's funny how your conclusions seem to be exactly the opposite
    I think the point was
    8.1 introduced the weekly
    WM has bonus rewards

In 8.2 both sides get their own rewards

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard just needs to kill WPVP once and for all.

Shit, kill PVP period. Always been an unbalanced clusterfuck of an afterthought.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Shauren View Post
    What is this elite commander and why does it matter?
    drops multiple mana pearls for 425 gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    War Mode however will die (or go down tremendously) if they allow flying in that mode.
    the only thing that will go down is groups hunting people 20v1

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    They should just remove it and revert back to how it was
    Yep.

Let people who enjoy PvP play on PvP servers and people disliking PvP play on PvE servers. Can't see what was wrong with that. You could still do PvP on a PvE server if you wanted to

I like Warmode, you're objectively more powerful and it makes your daily routine easier - most players understand this and don't bother attacking each other.
    Unless you're 40 levels lower than the other guy..

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    Yep.

Let people who enjoy PvP play on PvP servers and people disliking PvP play on PvE servers. Can't see what was wrong with that. You could still do PvP on a PvE server if you wanted to
    What was wrong ? The fact that a lot of players / guilds set up on the wrong time of servers a long ago, that the server itself was getting unbalanced and there was nothing you could do except migrating your toons or the entire guild.

The system right now is way better as you can basically switch from a PvE server to a PvP server in a single click.

i'm not convinced. sure i get a couple extra talents that increase dps, but on the other hand i can't share tags with the other faction so you have to wait for the respawn. so you gain some you lose some.