Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matttrick View Post
    Yes they do. I do it all the time. Half the reason for online discussion is to put your ideas out there and have them challenged. Just because you want to live in an echo chamber doesn't mean everyone else does. You don't even know what a strawman is smh.
    You keep telling yourself that. People complain to get attention and they absolutely do want to hear that peole actually like the gaem as is because they can't claim they are right when people actually demonstrated they like the game.
    Have all the negative opinions you like. Not my problem you want an echo chamber and cannot handle the fact that people like the game as is. You prove it when you use the terms I mentioned before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I just laugh at those who try so hard to quash the negativity of the OP as if their dad has activision stocks or something. The current meta of the game is shit. Thats globally accepted and proven by the very simple fact that so many people have left the game. I mean look around you don't look at the forums.

On the other hand, classic and 8.2 will bring some people back. But can they hold those people? Classic won't be able to hold people from "back in the days" simply because none of us has time for the shit grinds of vanilla. Newer players will soon realize wtf they was asking for so yeah thats all with classic.

Now current game? Boring boring BORING AS FUCK. More or less dropped it (only logging for the guild) but even with 8.2 who cares about such a mediocre expansion?

So yeah, hate the negativity all you want it will not change the fact that BfA is a giant turd.
    Look another one who claikms his opinion is fact and then cherry picks things to back up his opinion. That works both ways. I can look at my realm when I play and it is packed with players. So, no your opinions are not globally accepted and your opinions are not fact no matter how much your try to project them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    in my experience how fun the game is depends a lot more on who you play it with, rather than the content.

the game is also a lot more fun after you take a (significant) break from it. i've taken two 6+ month breaks and when you come back it all feels a bit refreshed.
    But that feeling lasts like a week or two max then you are back to being bored and having no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    All I see is two different sides of the argument accusing the other 'faction' of being immature. You're doing that exact same thing by generalising people who aren't happy with the state of the game.

The simple truth is, both camps have fools among them. The key is to filter out the idiots and only pay attention to those who are able to criticise objectively and maturely.

- - - Updated - - -

I say this politely to you, but there are plenty of other fantastic games on the market these days you can play. You don't need to keep clinging onto WoW like it's some dying friend, hoping for a miracle. Go, let loose, play something fresh and shiny and new. Move on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused. On one hand you're saying class design is terrible.
    Then you're saying in 8.2 class design is the same (aka still terrible to your mind).
    Then you're saying it was good while it lasted? While what lasted? The very class design you just said is terrible?

So you're saying terrible class design was actually good after all, while it lasted?
    Btw there are still plenty of people to play with. If you aren't into LFG or LFR then try a busier realm. Still loads of people on busier realms.
    reading with comprehension is hard i tell you..

I hope I'll start having fun again once I get flying unlocked. That's usually how it goes. I have fun leveling my first toon to max, then no fun until flying, then fun again
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Your response, literally, asks why he needs validation of others. That is a seek of justification on your part although you want him to not do it. I don't expect the average user to comprehend any deeper logic in here anyway. So I suppose our discussion ends here.

At least work on using less curse words and internet slang, they never help with anything or are you very young?
    You're not very good at thinking. I don't even think you can comprehend the faulty presuppositions you employ to make your nonsense point. What utter drivel.

Like I said before, trying hard isn't really working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    You're not very good at thinking. I don't even think you can comprehend the faulty presuppositions you employ to make your nonsense point. What utter drivel.

Like I said before, trying hard isn't really working for you.
    I sincerely don't expect you to understand, your memory is already faulty, what else might be?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    legion and bfa just arn't really that good compared to wod. with wod i could still have fun in the game and it wasn't all jacked up.
    um what fun? outside of raiding there was literally nothing to do...... no world quests, no mythic+, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I'm curious if it's just me or not. I've been playing since end of Burning Crusades and have generally enjoyed most of the expansions but This one after leveling my warlock I just can't bring myself to do anything in it. Usually if nothing else I can usually have some fun leveling alts but not this time. I guess everyone just has their time. I'm going to take a break for a month and see if I can come back and have fun again.

What about you guys?
    I'm pretty sure 'someone' else is just not having fun like you.

I'm having a blast, and 8.2 is shaping up to be an amazing patch, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    I sincerely don't expect you to understand, your memory is already faulty, what else might be?
    Low quality troll.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    um what fun? outside of raiding there was literally nothing to do...... no world quests, no mythic+, nothing
    That's when you get that people are lying.

As you said, WoD had literally no content outside of raiding and challenge modes. You had ONE (1!) Apexis Daily.... such content. "fun in the game" lol, w t h.

I had so little fun I quit. Why I quit is complex. I could go on, but I won't, because the number of people who gives a shit is 0 :P Though to sum it up quickly: it has to do with my RL circumstances, myself, the other players around me and the game itself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    What kind of a question is this, OP? Why would it just be you who isn't having fun? Have you not been reading these forums these last months? :P

- - - Updated - - -

The whole idea of BfA is you don't need bags of time or energy to dedicate to raiding. You can just log in, grind some easy-ass content and claim rewards (the majority of which are meaningless). If anything, I'd argue less time to play means that the time you DO get should be more memorable. But clearly it isn't. This is definitely more of BfA's fault than it is yours. Don't blame yourself

- - - Updated - - -

While I share your sentiment that such threads are becoming annoying, these kinds of threads are also only natural because people love this game and are distraught that it's becoming so alien to them, or going in a direction they don't like. Truth is we've had threads like this in Legion (but to a way WAY lesser extent!) and in WoD (to a MUCH greater extent!).

- - - Updated - - -

Are you for real? Dude, it's their game and you're just one player among millions. They can design the game how they want and if you don't like it you can leave. It's that simple. The fact you unsubbed and resubbed a dozen times throughout Legion makes me wonder why you keep coming back.

Nobody is dictating anything. They design the game, believe it or not, without 'Bluebottom' in mind. They don't make a decision at Blizzard's office and say "oh, let's tell Bluebottom on MMO-Champion how to play!". They just design it and it plays the way it plays.

Just let it go. It's as if you're addicted and crave the game like a drug even though you simultaneously can't stomach it?
    I come back because I still enjoy the game and my character, but I enjoy it much much more when I can fly. I'm hardly addicted to the game;I play like 6 hours a week you jamoke lol. They had flying in the game for a decade with no entry barriers other than gold. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    But that feeling lasts like a week or two max then you are back to being bored and having no fun.
    then you didn't take a long enough break (or have just grown out of the game).

Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    then you didn't take a long enough break (or have just grown out of the game).
    I have probably grown out of it Haven't really enjoyed the game since CATA.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I have probably grown out of it Haven't really enjoyed the game since CATA.
    I'll tell myself that when i get sick/bored of a game or game series. I outgrew it!
    I wanna try this! Guys, i outgrew first person shooters! Also, i outgrew open world games! It's not that i find repetitive and simplistic gameplay boring, i just outgrew it! I got some more years on me and i now see the light! It was just a phase! I'm so grown up now!

It sounds so juvenile when people say that, i can't help but laugh. xD
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-06-25 at 10:19 PM.

If you’re not having fun just quit wait for next patch/expansion/other game.

Thought 8.2 would be better then it was, but good lord is Nazjatar a fucking nightmare to get around in, worse then Argus by a long shot. And gated behind dailies again, imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Thought 8.2 would be better then it was, but good lord is Nazjatar a fucking nightmare to get around in, worse then Argus by a long shot. And gated behind dailies again, imagine that.
    I am also disappointed with it. The fact that they locked flying, which would make the zone infinitely better, behind a rep that will ensure I am entirely done with said zone is baffling.

Granted like many others I've had some resentment building against this expansion in general. The fact that only a couple of my characters are even enjoyable to play now doesn't help. I'm hopeful that the new gear will help, but not overly so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-C is constantly everyday complaining about how shit WoW is regardless of what expansion we are on so I'm pretty sure you're not the only one.

It's probably just that you're finally getting burned out and it's just time to take a break for a couple months. It's happened to me a few times. I always came back though. There's no escape from WoW's grasp.

Play something else, do something else for a while and your thirst for WoW will come back. It always does.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I'll tell myself that when i get sick/bored of a game or game series. I outgrew it!
    I wanna try this! Guys, i outgrew first person shooters! Also, i outgrew open world games! It's not that i find repetitive and simplistic gameplay boring, i just outgrew it! I got some more years on me and i now see the light! It was just a phase! I'm so grown up now!

It sounds so juvenile when people say that, i can't help but laugh. xD
    i've never heard someone use the word outgrow like that. not even by people who had regrets.