Fabious Mount Solved, Rank 4 Essence Unlock, Nazjatar Quest Reward Weapon, App Update

Fabious Mount Solved
    The Secret Finding Discord has solved Fabious! You'll need to break out your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII and head to 25, 29 in Nazjatar. Once Fabious spawns, you'll need to take a selfie with the NPC and the mount will be yours!

Rank 4 Essence Required Rank 3 Before Unlock
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Earning Rank 3 of an Essence is a prerequisite to unlocking its Rank 4.
    At the same time, some activities that that are required for Rank 4, such as earning a 2400 rating in PvP, can be accumulated while you’re still at Ranks 1 and 2.

Nazjatar Quest Reward Weapon Item Level
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    The quest reward weapons for one of the early quest in Nazjatar was 415 on ptr release build, but on life they’re only 370.

Mobile App Update with Rise of Azshara
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    There is an update to the app that came today with Rise of Azshara/8.2. It may take a while for the update to propagate out but we have confirmed that people are receiving it. Keep an eye out for updates on your device and you will be able to use the app again soon.

Thanks all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was fast.

Jesus fucking Christ has blizzard become that fucking lazy?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    If they were lazy they wouldn't have put it in the game. No need to get so outraged over it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Can you please not post anymore? They didn't have to do it at all. Just because they have done complicated ones, doesn't mean that something simple can't also be fun.

I really wish you wouldn't post anymore. Your attitude definitely isn't welcome here.

It's a videogame, calm down my dude.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Because obviously you are so motherfucking awesome you would have found it on your own, right?

Since everyone is criticizing you for your grossly dramatic response, I too shall join in.

I do not care very much for your choice of words, sire. I find the use of the F word and J word highly offensive and think you should be made pariah because this game means that much to me, and I will defend it to the online typing equivalent of "my last breath."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need to calm down - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY.

It's essentially the TLP of the expansion with a twist (2 - 8hr spawn timer), not a massive riddle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not every secret gotta be mind boggling complicated.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Well i dont know who had the idea of taking selfies at a mount, because for me this wasnt an obvious thing to do or try at all... i hardly use the camera toy ingame lol

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You just know it got figured out by some random standing at the Creature whilst everyone was trying to figure it out going "meh I'll just take a selfie" and POW!

doubt most ppl would bother to pick this mount up if it was "too complicated", still plenty of "tough" ones out there tho and most likely more to come anyways

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Well i dont know who had the idea of taking selfies at a mount, because for me this wasnt an obvious thing to do or try at all... i hardly use the camera toy ingame lol
    The mount "Fabious" is a reference to the model Fabio Lanzoni. Model + selfie camera = not a long stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    The mount "Fabious" is a reference to the model Fabio Lanzoni. Model + selfie camera = not a long stretch.
    Really? After discovering the method to acquire the mount, I thought the name was supposed to hint the word "Fabulous" (you know, the old blood elf jokes).

I imagined the mental link we were supposed to do was Looking Fabulous = taking photos = Selfie camera.

PS: I had no idea who Fabio Lanzoni was. Had to check google after your post lol
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-06-26 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we just need to know how to get that Bee mount.

So does it disappear after someone takes a selfie? I'm confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    So does it disappear after someone takes a selfie? I'm confused...
    Assholes probably kill it once they get their picture.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Assholes probably kill it once they get their picture.
    You can't harm him, so that's not the case.
    He just despawns after about 2-3 minutes. If someone takes aggro on him, he can be held there for 15 minutes(from wha I've heard) before he despawns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Really? After discovering the method to acquire the mount, I thought the name was supposed to hint the word "Fabulous" (you know, the old blood elf jokes).

I imagined the mental link we were supposed to do was Looking Fabulous = taking photos = Selfie camera.

PS: I had no idea who Fabio Lanzoni was. Had to check google after your post lol
    It's a reference to both the model and the word "fabulous"