Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Not Tyranda or Malfurion, but Genn Greymane!!

It appears that Genn and friends will be the ones to deliver the coup de gras to Queen Azshara. Is anyone excited about this 'plot twist'?

What do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Like, why even bother with magical powers if some old dude that can turn into a wolf is godly?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would Tyrande and Malfurion have abandoned Darkshore in order to join the fleet that left from Kul Tiras to chase the remaining Horde ships?
    According to blizzard they already got their revenge so why not
    An'u belore delen'na

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    What do you mean?
    Pretty sure he's referring that the Alliance is being led by Greymane instead of Tyrande or Malfurion who both have a way bigger history with Aszhara.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

This is Azshara attacking the alliance/horde so I don't think they get to choose who to face Azshara.

Sure, Tyrande has a bigger history with Azshara (I don't think Malfurion has really interacted much with Azshara?), but it would actually make less sense for them to rush to Naz'ajar unless it's just sitting there without water for weeks.

The Alliance needs Tyrande and the Kaldorei fleet to continue the war for Kalimdor, which is far from over. This is why we have Greymane and the Human fleet leading the invasion of Nazjatar. The Alliance has two fleets at its disposal, why should they be deployed in the same mission?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Honestly given the location everything suddenly went down, it's a miracle Shandris Feathermoon happens to be down in Nazjatar.

I wouldn't worry about Malfurion and Tyrande being out of the picture for too long. Like Jaina in Legion, a character being away just means Blizz is keeping them in reserve for future content, so people won't grow tired of them just yet. They unfortunately have to do this, because people complain about fatigue if they see any one character do too much.

I could be wrong, but isn’t everyone in Nazjatar stranded/trapped there except us?
    Wasn’t that the whole point of having to use the Heart of Azeroth to open a portal? That only we can move in and out?

If that is the case, beggars can’t be choosers regarding who fights against Azshara.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Pretty sure he's referring that the Alliance is being led by Greymane instead of Tyrande or Malfurion who both have a way bigger history with Aszhara.
    tyrande and malfurion did not come cause they did not know we were going to najztar, we did not know we were going to nazjatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I could be wrong, but isn’t everyone in Nazjatar stranded/trapped there except us?
    Wasn’t that the whole point of having to use the Heart of Azeroth to open a portal? That only we can move in and out?

If that is the case, beggars can’t be choosers regarding who fights against Azshara.
    yep, which is fine, because tyrande and malf coming with us on a random sea based mission while they are still trying to fully recover darkshore would make total sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Honestly given the location everything suddenly went down, it's a miracle Shandris Feathermoon happens to be down in Nazjatar.
    Yea Shandris really likes that Big Human Potential to follow the SI:7 all around the world while her race is fighting for their futur.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Yea Shandris really likes that Big Human Potential to follow the SI:7 all around the world while her race is fighting for their futur.
    Oh no, don't give me nightmares... like nelves finally succumbing to the human cock? Nooooooo....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    The Alliance needs Tyrande and the Kaldorei fleet to continue the war for Kalimdor, which is far from over. This is why we have Greymane and the Human fleet leading the invasion of Nazjatar. The Alliance has two fleets at its disposal, why should they be deployed in the same mission?
    Why not would be the better question, how come Nathanos can be on every front at once but not other leaders?

Formerly known as Arafal

Greymane, the alpha of the Alliance.

For Gilneas!
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Why not would be the better question, how come Nathanos can be on every front at once but not other leaders?
    It's a secret, but I will tell...
    They clone him.

Because he's Danuser's self-insert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    tyrande and malfurion did not come cause they did not know we were going to najztar, we did not know we were going to nazjatar.
    Hey, complain to the OP. Not me
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

tyrande and malf will probably be in 8.2.5 ...right? RIGHT?? oh wait this is bfa.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well off hand, Id say because in this zone the horde and alliance have formed a loose truce. At this moment with the war in Darkshore if they had Tyranda or Malfurion agree to a truce people would be complaining about that as well. Tyranda also stated recently that her focus is on Darkshore and purging the horde from the area.

It would have been night for Ashara's "people" to be there for this I agree but, unlike freaking nathanos, they cant be everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly! He isn't a terrible character but the dude is actually everywhere. Honestly one of the worse parts of playing horde for this expan and the last is that there is a plot being hatched by the leader that we are not in the know of at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post

this is another one of those half assed blizzard deals where they present 2 directly conflicting situations at once. theres 1 throwaway line by jaina like "uhhh i guess you need the heart of azeroth to use the portal", but literally within seconds a gnome is there trying to recruit you to go to mechagon

and if it was just that sure you could write it off as gameplay mechanics but worse is that jaina literally leaves to go talk to anduin and rescue baine then comes back and greymane is like oh whered you go jaina.

like it doesnt work at all. if they are all trapped there then jaina cant rescue baine. but she does.

but sadly this is the level of thought that has gone into bfa's story through the whole expansion. my advice is to not think about it at all, like the writers