Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I bought this hype train half off, it's called the Dancer is a Healer.
    Tinker version of Discopriest.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    None of the above is tangible. It's all "psychological" and fluffy. I asked you if you are looking for leveling to become faster and you didn't answer, so I take it you aren't looking for that. With leveling taking mostly the same time and with no other changes, the level squish boils down to converting "2 levels per 2 hours" to "1 level per 2 hours" with new talents and spells dropping with the same frequency in terms of time, but "more often" if you just observe the level numbers which are now increasing 2x slower. This hepls nothing.
    All of this is about "psychological" and fluffy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    All of this is about "psychological" and fluffy.
    Which matters, level 60 is not as daunting as say level 120.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    To be fair, the only proof we have of Azshara surviving is her not having a death animation. Which, while certainly a strong argument, could just as easily just be because she dies in hte cinematic and Blizz did not bother animating an animation they will never use.

we will see tomorrow though, personally would like her to live to be allowed to finish the Nelf storyline, but it is pretty much a tossup. All that is guaranteed is that if she survives then Sylvanas will also survive her raid encounter in 8.3 (Not sayin she will necessarily be the final boss, but she will definitely be in the raid)
    I would say its 90% certain Azshara wont die. The Quest you get says "defeat" Azshara from najatar questline and not kill Azshara.

I doubt sylvanas will be in the raid most dont want to see a garrosh 2.0 if she is no longer warchief its either a senerio of sorts where she is outsted or decidedly steps down.

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    I would say its 90% certain Azshara wont die. The Quest you get says "defeat" Azshara from najatar questline and not kill Azshara.

I doubt sylvanas will be in the raid most dont want to see a garrosh 2.0 if she is no longer warchief its either a senerio of sorts where she is outsted or decidedly steps down.
    When i say that Sylvanas will "be in the raid" i mean in such a way that she is featured there. Not necessarily as a boss, but either as a major player, or having the raid itself be a reference to her being evil. Imagine for instance one of these 2:

Sylvanas takes a narrator role in the raid, introducing each boss and talking about the area we are in.
    or
    Sylvanas' supporters are at least some of the bosses, imagine SoO except Garrosh was not a boss, but all the story there centered around him regardless.

Sylvanas not being a plotpoint in the final raid seems pretty silly ot me unless Blizz is going for the old "Make a twist by going against all narrative norms"
    Azshara being a boss in 8.2 makes sense. But Jaina did not have to be a boss at all in Dazar'alor, she was put there seemingly for the sole purpose of creating an expectation that each of the 3 warbringers would be a boss in a main patch raid. (8.1, 8.2 and 8.3 raid)

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post

The problem with this + the not-death animation is that it could easily just mean we aren't the ones to land the killing blow. We defeat her, but that doesn't mean she survives the cinematic that plays right after.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The problem with this + the not-death animation is that it could easily just mean we aren't the ones to land the killing blow. We defeat her, but that doesn't mean she survives the cinematic that plays right after.
    Which could only be realy the case imo, when the Loot will be taken at a different place, where her body is not present, but then what will be the sense of the animation, if we defeat her, BOOM Cinematic and then we stand at some other place with our loot chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time we don't get the killing blow(MoP for Garrosh).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Which could only be realy the case imo, when the Loot will be taken at a different place, where her body is not present, but then what will be the sense of the animation, if we defeat her, BOOM Cinematic and then we stand at some other place with our loot chest.
    Doesn't need to play immediately. The fact that she has an animation means there's likely something scripted at the end of the encounter one way or the other.

My guess is you defeat her, she sits there panting and says a line or two, THEN cinematic plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    So basically the same as every recent raid except Uldir?

The thing that worries me is that the ending cinematic is very short. 1:29 if I remember Marlamin's info correctly.

Most meaningful cinematics are longer than that due to the need of dialogue and/or action.

Tomb of Sargeras' finale had 2:23
    Refusing the Gift (Xe'ra and Illidan) was 3:24
    Antorus finale was 2:59

It will be a cinematic similar in length to Nighthold's (1:29), which has not a lot of story (which was mostly an "oh yeah!" moment).
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's disappointing.

Say, my American friends, when do the servers usually go up on Tuesdays, in EST or PST? So I can convert that to CET, add ~2 hours, and know when to furiously refresh this page & MMO-C & Wowhead for the ending cinematic.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    another 4chan leak: http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/469684926
    This time related only to the end cinematic with Azshara and 8.3

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    another 4chan leak: http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/469684926
    This time related only to the end cinematic with Azshara and 8.3
    I thought "god, how many fakes are we going to have" but either the leakers watch how their leaks are received and get better or this is actually real:

---
    Of course we all know the Azshara cinematic is tomorrow. Nothing I can say about the cinematic itself will convince anyone this is accurate insider information since the cinematic is really predictable with no surprises there.

After you defeat Azshara, though, the world will turn dark before of the rise of N'Zoth and Nya'lotha. Every zone in Azeroth (Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Northrend, Pandaria, Broken Isles, Kul Tiras and Zandalar) will become dark and spooky, though there's a way to disable it for a bit. This will last until the end of the expansion and will be turned on for all accounts in 8.2.5 whether or not they've defeated Azshara yet.

8.3 is the Dragon Isles and Nya'lotha, two different end game zones. The Dragon Isles has a new medium-sized dungeon and Nya'lotha hosts the N'Zoth raid where we defeat Sylvanas. Baine will become the new leader of the Horde and immediately make peace/practically dissolve the faction beside Anduin who calls for the end of the cold war once and for all.

Xal'atath and Azshara fight on our side against N'Zoth.

The next expansion is NOT Old God themed nor based around the Void. Nor is it that 'Awakenings' leak. The next expansion does not have an official name yet.
    ---

We'll soon know.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I thought "god, how many fakes are we going to have" but either the leakers watch how their leaks are received and get better or this is actually real:

---
    Of course we all know the Azshara cinematic is tomorrow. Nothing I can say about the cinematic itself will convince anyone this is accurate insider information since the cinematic is really predictable with no surprises there.

After you defeat Azshara, though, the world will turn dark before of the rise of N'Zoth and Nya'lotha. Every zone in Azeroth (Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Northrend, Pandaria, Broken Isles, Kul Tiras and Zandalar) will become dark and spooky, though there's a way to disable it for a bit. This will last until the end of the expansion and will be turned on for all accounts in 8.2.5 whether or not they've defeated Azshara yet.

8.3 is the Dragon Isles and Nya'lotha, two different end game zones. The Dragon Isles has a new medium-sized dungeon and Nya'lotha hosts the N'Zoth raid where we defeat Sylvanas. Baine will become the new leader of the Horde and immediately make peace/practically dissolve the faction beside Anduin who calls for the end of the cold war once and for all.

Xal'atath and Azshara fight on our side against N'Zoth.

The next expansion is NOT Old God themed nor based around the Void. Nor is it that 'Awakenings' leak. The next expansion does not have an official name yet.
    ---

We'll soon know.
    At least he is to the point and did not muddle his "leak" with too much wild speculation. I am inclined to believe this one as he at least had the balls to make a leak hours before it could be proven wrong. In that way i suppose it is similar to the true leaks of the past coming out hours before Blizzcon.

^^ *If* this leak is true, I think the next expansion is probably about the undead. Northrend was dormant for too long. Bolvar / Arthas, bla bla bla. Qiraji, too, like we always remember. Maybe Sylvanas is going to fight Arthas and "redeem" herself, would be quite Blizzard-style.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    At least he is to the point and did not muddle his "leak" with too much wild speculation. I am inclined to believe this one as he at least had the balls to make a leak hours before it could be proven wrong. In that way i suppose it is similar to the true leaks of the past coming out hours before Blizzcon.
    I dont understand this "leak" about the cinematic says that the next expansion ist not old god themed.

Did not another leak the bigger one, said the next expansion ist black empire with undead as threat patch?

This leak says 8.3 is also dragonisles, the older bigger leak says the next expansion is dragon isles so whats going on now

Quote Originally Posted by markonoken View Post
    I dont understand this "leak" about the cinematic says that the next expansion ist not old god themed.

Did not another leak the bigger one, said the next expansion ist black empire with undead as threat patch?

This leak says 8.3 is also dragonisles, the older bigger leak says the next expansion is dragon isles so whats going on now
    99% of leaks are contradictory in some way. Usually what ends up happening is "leakers" descend on 1 idea, and people who want to get recofnized either make intricate leaks in favor of the idea, or people try to stand out by "disrpving" it.

Awakening is a leak idea that seemingly coagulated from a bunch of ideas mostly revolving around obvious twists like Sylvanas being evil and N'zpth being released. Some hopeful speculation in Azshara surviving and some obvious hints in Dragons/Dragon isles and future systems like level squish and possible talent revamp.

This leak is an example of trying to gain recognition by "disproving" the Awakenings one. Usually these fall flat because the only string to their bow is simply pointing at what is popular or well known and saying that "My uncle who cleans the garage of Jeremy feasel told me that leak was wrong"

What makes this leak special though is that usually leakers do not risk being outed by playing high stakes with the twists. That is, they usually don't try to claim specifics in something that will be shown very soon. Usually they go for something vague like "Azshara will live" or 8.2.5 will have Mechagnomes as an AR. This one decided to go all in and give specifics on what happens after Azshara is defeated, which i have to give props for.

We'll know soon enough, I can totally see the dark zones thing happening. Completely serverside (if it is the good old "darker nights" effect) and no real way to datamine it beforehand either.